Madonna's Jesus for D&G F/W 2009

Nixed

jesusfordg.jpg

IN THE RING AND THE POOL: Dolce & Gabbana are hoping their fall ad campaign will be a knockout inside and outside the boxing ring — while the summer one for their underwear is headed to the pool. Taking inspiration from Italian film director Luchino Visconti’s pugilist flick “Rocco e I Suoi Fratelli” (“Rocco and His Brothers”), the campaign, shot by Steven Klein, features Madonna’s beau Jesus Luz, David Gandy, Noah Mills, Adam Senn, Julienne Quevenne and Eva Herzigova, in historical boxing sanctuary Gleason’s Gym in Brooklyn, the one-time training base of Mohammad Ali and Mike Tyson.

Meanwhile, the underwear campaign was shot by Mariano Vivanco and features five swimmers from the Italian national team — Nicola Cassio, Paolo Bossini, Emiliano Brembilla, Alessandro Terrin and Mirko Di Tora — posing in front of a pool at the Circolo Aniene de Roma, Rome’s historical swimming arena. The campaign breaks this month in leading publications in Italy, the U.K., France, Germany and Spain ahead of the World Swimming Championship to be held June 17 in Rome.

The campaigns continue the Italian maison’s association with sports. D&G featured rugby players in its ads last year, while in 2006 members of Italy’s Word Cup winning soccer team appeared in Dolce & Gabbana’s underwear campaign. — Emilie Marsh

SOURCE: WWD

I dare ANYONE to tell me that HEESUS is better looking that ANY of the other models.

Well he is better looking than the 2 white boys leaning on each other behind him, none of the models are great even the girl. lol

Guest valhum
I dare ANYONE to tell me that HEESUS is better looking that ANY of the other models.

OMG I know, seriously, WTF!! I don't understand the adoration, I guess it is just because Madonna likes him :electropop::lol:

Not the most flattering picture of him. I have to say though, he gets viciously attacked here by some for what reason exactly?? Come on.....he may not be YOUR cup of tea but you can't say he's ugly....get real. I know for the ones who always MUST be "different" to be "cool" will say he's the nastiest, greasiest thing to ever come out of Brazil but get a grip morons. The guy is good looking and recognizing that doesn't mean you want to fuck him or think he's the best thing since sliced bread. I just find it utterly ridiculous and FAKE when some continuously drone on about how worthless and ugly he is. Meanwhile they would be the first ones to hop in bed with him given the opportunity. Rather transparent wouldn't you say?? :vanitybonet:

Not the most flattering picture of him. I have to say though, he gets viciously attacked here by some for what reason exactly?? Come on.....he may not be YOUR cup of tea but you can't say he's ugly....get real. I know for the ones who always MUST be "different" to be "cool" will say he's the nastiest, greasiest thing to ever come out of Brazil but get a grip morons. The guy is good looking and recognizing that doesn't mean you want to fuck him or think he's the best thing since sliced bread. I just find it utterly ridiculous and FAKE when some continuously drone on about how worthless and ugly he is. Meanwhile they would be the first ones to hop in bed with him given the opportunity. Rather transparent wouldn't you say?? :vanitybonet:

:thumbsup:

Guest ursaminorjim

Yeah, that really conveys the essence of Rocco and His Brothers, all right. :rolleyes::lol:

Jesus, Klein's a hack.

Guest valhum

Yes, speak for EVERYONE!!! since you know how EVERYONE has the same taste.

Yes, speak for EVERYONE!!! since you know how EVERYONE has the same taste.

It's not about that. The guy isn't ugly, recognizing that doesn't mean he's your type or that you find him sexually attractive. Only someone who is trying to be defiant for the sake of it would call him ugly based on his looks alone. Yes, there is certainly "different strokes for different folks" but for me it's easy to recognize the beauty in someone even if I'm not neccesarily attracted to them.

It's just the "OMG HE IS SOOOOOOO UGLY...BLECH" type of responses seem OTT, fake and again, defiant just for the sake of it. I'm definitely NOT saying everybody thinks he's hot and wants to fuck him! :)

Guest ursaminorjim
Whoever says he's ugly, pls post ur pics here to compare.

Done.

pic0430093.jpg

he stands out like a sore thumb

More like a glossy, vacuous, pretty thumb.

Guest harbors
And I don't have a pop superstar paying my bills either. SnnnnnnNAP!

nah im sure u dont need anyone's support.

friendly question, r u mentally unstable?

and u also need to fix ur hair btw. thanks!

I agree... esp the emboldened letters...

I for one have NEVER said he's ugly. I just don't think he has a high fashion look; that's not the same thing as saying he should wear a paper bag over his head to go out of the house.

He doesn't make my cock jump or anything but he's definitely not ugly. He's got an interesting face. Just not my thing really. But yeah the misplaced animosity people have for him (and for A-Rod back when he was the big thing to tlak about) is weird, I agree.

Guest ursaminorjim
friendly question, r u mentally unstable?

Certainly! Aren't we all?

and u also need to fix ur hair btw. thanks!

Well, it was a windy day. *applies mousse*

Guest harbors
Certainly!

you are? i wasnt shocked, i admit.

Aren't we all?

im not, so stop generalizing things and stop listening voices in ur airhead.

Well, it was a windy day. *applies mousse*

thats why it looks weird.