Madonna's Jesus for D&G F/W 2009

Nixed

Not the most flattering picture of him. I have to say though, he gets viciously attacked here by some for what reason exactly?? Come on.....he may not be YOUR cup of tea but you can't say he's ugly....get real. I know for the ones who always MUST be "different" to be "cool" will say he's the nastiest, greasiest thing to ever come out of Brazil but get a grip morons. The guy is good looking and recognizing that doesn't mean you want to fuck him or think he's the best thing since sliced bread. I just find it utterly ridiculous and FAKE when some continuously drone on about how worthless and ugly he is. Meanwhile they would be the first ones to hop in bed with him given the opportunity. Rather transparent wouldn't you say?? :vanitybonet:

Another day, another KURT post EJACULATING over anything Madonna. Well I can tell you I DO NOT find him sexy and I think he looks completely retarded. He looks like a child looking for his MOMMY. Please dont rip your panties over it.

I think the whole thing could have been slightly salvaged if they had shaved his mop top off or just cropped it very closely, rather than trying to glue the whole thing down with engine grease and will-power.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

OMG I know, seriously, WTF!! I don't understand the adoration, I guess it is just because Madonna likes him :electropop::lol:

Oh get a grip, I loath sean penn, warren beatty and guy ritchie. These guys are not attractive to me in the least.

But give me Tony, Carlos, and Jesus over these guys any day! :thumbsup:

Another day, another KURT post EJACULATING over anything Madonna. Well I can tell you I DO NOT find him sexy and I think he looks completely retarded. He looks like a child looking for his MOMMY. Please dont rip your panties over it.

This has nothing to do with Madonna. It has to do with being a ridiculous drama queen.....something you can relate to I think. I didn't say you MUST find him sexy. I just said the guy is attractive and anybody with a brain could agree to that without wanting to screw him. I know he must be "dissed" though since most everybody DOES indeed want to do him and he probably hears how gorgeous he is all the time. So simply admitting he's attractive....not even sexy.....would mean you are with the "masses" and we all know you are too cool for that Mr. Spears.

Guest valhum
Oh get a grip, I loath sean penn, warren beatty and guy ritchie. These guys are not attractive to me in the least.

But give me Tony, Carlos, and Jesus over these guys any day! :thumbsup:

Tony okish, Carlos hot! Jesus meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol:

Not the most flattering picture of him. I have to say though, he gets viciously attacked here by some for what reason exactly?? Come on.....he may not be YOUR cup of tea but you can't say he's ugly....get real. I know for the ones who always MUST be "different" to be "cool" will say he's the nastiest, greasiest thing to ever come out of Brazil but get a grip morons. The guy is good looking and recognizing that doesn't mean you want to fuck him or think he's the best thing since sliced bread. I just find it utterly ridiculous and FAKE when some continuously drone on about how worthless and ugly he is. Meanwhile they would be the first ones to hop in bed with him given the opportunity. Rather transparent wouldn't you say?? :vanitybonet:

It's because the majority of Madonna fans are the most intolerant, superficial, selfish, and overbearing judgmental people I've ever come across... especially on the internet. It greatly fascinates me how some fans turn everything in an ugly or beauty contest here. And what's funny is that many of these people rarely show their own face to prove they are any better looking.

I hardly want to step in and make such judgments against my fellow Madonna fans, but I can't lie. I've been among message boards of all kinds throughout the years and the truth of the matter is that the majority of Madonna fan boards are crawling with members who are highly full of themselves and quite hypocritical to the messages Madonna has been conveying throughout the last 25 years.

The huge message over the years that I've always got from Madonna is to be tolerant of others no matter what race, creed, sexuality, etc. And I would think with her fan base being mostly gay, most fans would relate to that, but they don't. They do the exact same things they criticize others who judge them regarding their sexuality, etc.

It's one thing to be proud of whom you are and ignore the ignorance, but some take it way too far.

So anytime I hear someone making a snide remark about other people, celebrities or even their own fellow Madonna fans, especially regarding appearance, my first thought... "show yourself".

Jesus may look stupid, ugly, ridiculous or whatever to you, but he has the last laugh... he's making a lot more money looking "stupid, ridiculous...." while you sit here, wasting your time criticizing him and other people.

Guest jl6er
It's because the majority of Madonna fans are the most intolerant, superficial, selfish, and overbearing judgmental people I've ever come across... especially on the internet. It greatly fascinates me how some fans turn everything in an ugly or beauty contest here. And what's funny is that many of these people rarely show their own face to prove they are any better looking.

I hardly want to step in and make such judgments against my fellow Madonna fans, but I can't lie. I've been among message boards of all kinds throughout the years and the truth of the matter is that the majority of Madonna fan boards are crawling with members who are highly full of themselves and quite hypocritical to the messages Madonna has been conveying throughout the last 25 years.

The huge message over the years that I've always got from Madonna is to be tolerant of others no matter what race, creed, sexuality, etc. And I would think with her fan base being mostly gay, most fans would relate to that, but they don't. They do the exact same things they criticize others who judge them regarding their sexuality, etc.

It's one thing to be proud of whom you are and ignore the ignorance, but some take it way too far.

So anytime I hear someone making a snide remark about other people, celebrities or even their own fellow Madonna fans, especially regarding appearance, my first thought... "show yourself".

Jesus may look stupid, ugly, ridiculous or whatever to you, but he has the last laugh... he's making a lot more money looking "stupid, ridiculous...." while you sit here, wasting your time criticizing him and other people.

So true...I have never come across a more superficial and judgmental group of ignoramuses in my life. It's remarkable to me sometimes.

Sorta agree but would add not just on Madonna boards but all over the internet on non Madonna boards as well.

The image itself is uninspired by Steven Klein standards, but that's not the fault of Jesus.

I can totally see what Madonna sees in him - as well as anyone with a pair of eyes - he's sexy as hell. In any case they could have photoshopped everyone else out and just left David Gandy in. He's truly the most beautiful man in the world. :drool:

Sorta agree but would add not just on Madonna boards but all over the internet on non Madonna boards as well.

I suspect there is some truth to that, but I find it much more on Madonna message boards. The internet fans are highly superficial, judgmental and intolerant and it's getting to the point that I can't stand to come to a fan board anymore. No one wants to talk about their appreciation for Madonna. They rather sit around and judge other people, even Madonna, criticize her every freakin' move. Some fans think they are way better photographers, directors, writers, managers, musicians and so on. Well, if so... why is Madonna still one of the most famous women in the world, while most fans are sitting in their fuckin' bedrooms debating Madonna's personal choices.

And I suspect some smart ass will come in and say.... "Sorry, but we don't suck up to everything she does!" Who said you had too. You certainly have right to dislike or offer your disapproval, but not to the extent that you're spending 60 pages, debating her so called relationship with Jesus or how insane you think she is studying Kaballah, etc.

She's an entertainer to me. What she does in her personal life is her business. No doubt, she'll intergrate some of those personal experiences in her music act. But that's what ALL artists do. Hell, there is no way in hell Madonna would still be as famous as she is, if she just wrote boring old love songs and then disappear for a couple years. Madonna is Madonna because she is a public persona, but even that persona is not true to whom she really is.

Guest ursaminorjim

Then what harm is there in poking fun at her inconsistencies, her taste in men, her choices? It's all just chit-chat. It's easily ignored, certainly.

I think there's more appreciation here than criticism, anyway.

Yeah, that really conveys the essence of Rocco and His Brothers, all right. :rolleyes::lol:

Jesus, Klein's a hack.

I know you're also not a fan of Meisel. But who's better? Klein or Meisel?

I suspect there is some truth to that, but I find it much more on Madonna message boards. The internet fans are highly superficial, judgmental and intolerant and it's getting to the point that I can't stand to come to a fan board anymore. No one wants to talk about their appreciation for Madonna. They rather sit around and judge other people, even Madonna, criticize her every freakin' move. Some fans think they are way better photographers, directors, writers, managers, musicians and so on. Well, if so... why is Madonna still one of the most famous women in the world, while most fans are sitting in their fuckin' bedrooms debating Madonna's personal choices.

And I suspect some smart ass will come in and say.... "Sorry, but we don't suck up to everything she does!" Who said you had too. You certainly have right to dislike or offer your disapproval, but not to the extent that you're spending 60 pages, debating her so called relationship with Jesus or how insane you think she is studying Kaballah, etc.

She's an entertainer to me. What she does in her personal life is her business. No doubt, she'll intergrate some of those personal experiences in her music act. But that's what ALL artists do. Hell, there is no way in hell Madonna would still be as famous as she is, if she just wrote boring old love songs and then disappear for a couple years. Madonna is Madonna because she is a public persona, but even that persona is not true to whom she really is.

Wow you rock.. I agree 100% with everything you said.. you are obviously a true Madonna fan and I for one can feel the love and respect.

When I came online and first went to Madonna message boards was around the time American Life came out.. to hear so many negative things said about her took away some of the magic of being a fan, that is for certain.

People do need to release that they are not getting the message and they need to get a life of their own and stop wasting countless hours coming up with this shit.. all the press have to do is come to a Madonna board to get all the amunition they need to use against her.

I dare ANYONE to tell me that HEESUS is better looking that ANY of the other models.

I think he is and it has nothing to do with me liking Madonna either. I happen to like Brazilian men, so what other dares ya got for me?

Oh, and ANYBODY who says he's "ugly" clearly has some self-image/worth issues to work through. He may not be your cup of tea, but to say he's ugly is just fucked up.

Yes that's right. I don't like Jesus so I am SELF-LOATHING. I don't like femme gays so I am SELF-LOATHING. I don't like McDonalds so I am SELF-LOATHING. How CONVENIENT.

What I find SHOCKING is how insecure and attached to Madonna GROWN MEN are that every time this isn't a STICKY AND SWEET lovefest towards the QUEEN they crawl into the fetal position and start sobbing or HILARIOUSLY go on revenge crusades to other parts of the board. I mean GROW UP. She IS a popstar, not your MOTHER.

Then what harm is there in poking fun at her inconsistencies, her taste in men, her choices? It's all just chit-chat. It's easily ignored, certainly.

I think there's more appreciation here than criticism, anyway.

I wouldn't say it's easily ignored when it's almost every other thread. I'm mean the stupid ass goon right above me (NOT JIM) just proves my point. He rather pop in here to take pot shots at fans and other entertainers, rather discuss anything intelligent!! He rather assume we're asking people to kiss Madonna's ass, when I specifically stated several times I didn't ask anyone to kiss Madonna's ass or worship her like she's perfect. Hell, I know she's not perfect, but fuck if I am going to spend countless hours dissecting it. It's just stupid as shit!!!

But you're right, I can simply just stop going to Madonna forums. And for the most part, I do!! I occasionally just come in to check what's up on various forums these days. No doubt, there is still some appreciation, but it's pretty buried.

Off my pedestal and crawl back into my corner!! :nocomment:

Yes that's right. I don't like Jesus so I am SELF-LOATHING. I don't like femme gays so I am SELF-LOATHING. I don't like McDonalds so I am SELF-LOATHING. How CONVENIENT.

What I find SHOCKING is how insecure and attached to Madonna GROWN MEN are that every time this isn't a STICKY AND SWEET lovefest towards the QUEEN they crawl into the fetal position and start sobbing or HILARIOUSLY go on revenge crusades to other parts of the board. I mean GROW UP. She IS a popstar, not your MOTHER.

:lmao: Listen, i'll be the first to call the bitch out on anything fucked up that she does.

Self-worth works both ways...some of us think a little too much of ourselves. You made a statement that pretty much says NOBODY could find him more attractive than the cookie-cutter white boys behind him and you're basically calling anyone who does find him more attractive a liar. How high and mighty of you.

Wow you rock.. I agree 100% with everything you said.. you are obviously a true Madonna fan and I for one can feel the love and respect.

When I came online and first went to Madonna message boards was around the time American Life came out.. to hear so many negative things said about her took away some of the magic of being a fan, that is for certain.

People do need to release that they are not getting the message and they need to get a life of their own and stop wasting countless hours coming up with this shit.. all the press have to do is come to a Madonna board to get all the amunition they need to use against her.

You're absolutely right!! I've thought that for a long time. I mean; sometimes I feel like I stepped in on an anti-fan board when I go to fan boards. It's one thing to bust her chops for shits and grins, but some just take it too fuckin' far. And then they turn it into a fuckin' pissin contest with other fans when in the end, we're here for the same damn reason.

And some wonder why Madonna gets criticize to death in the press/media. The media pretty much are chop liver compared to fans. Shit, Madonna doesn't need critics when she has her fans who criticize her to death.

Oh, I am sure someone will simply try to sum it up as it's "all in fun"... yeah, no different when black people call other black people the "N" word. It's all in appreciation. Sorry, I don't buy that. It's just an excuse to be negative to prove you have some balls on the internet. But you don't, because the moment you sign off from the forum, you're still the sorry ass loser you were before you signed on!

I call it as I see it. Anyone who takes offense to what I say... they probably should because what I said struck a chord... rang home... or why would it even offend them?