New Madonna Song?

TOUR2008

This could be from Lil Wayne's upcoming album "Rebirth" which is out by the end of june. Would make much more sense for her to do a little featuring thing there then this being for her greatest hits album. Because she should not do collabo's on the GH album, just come out strong with a dance SOLO single! I wouldn't mind a small featuring part on Lil Wayne's album to tide us over untill then...

the snippet leaked on LilWayneHQ boards. the administrator confirmed it has Madonna on it and should be leaking in Full HQ tonight.

Guest imalq

if the song is for his album then great! we have another madonna song. it doesnt take away anything if shes visiting on someone elses album.

but if its for the GH(which i seriously doubt) im not happy at all. no more featuring artists on madonna CDs please!

Don't worry, the M fans will delude themselves into loving it because it's Madonna even though it's a bloody stupid collaboration :lmao:

yet again

brit loon laughing at other loons

how predictable

yet again

brit loon laughing at other loons

how predictable

What does that have to do with anything? He's just as much a Midge loon as he is a Britney one. It is pretty laughable that she's collaborating with Lil Wayne. The woman is coming across so desperate lately. And its not easy for me to say that, believe me.

I hope it's for Lil Wayne's album. Based on the snippet, it seems like Lil Wayne will be doing most of the vocals so it would be silly for Madonna to put it on her album. Anyways, I'm very curious to hear M's part.

Guest harbors

I don’t care if she sings with another singer, as long as the song is good quality. Most of singers collaborate with others nowadays, so why does Madonna have to be an exception?!?

Guest Johnkm
The woman is coming across so desperate lately

:brenspin: Im glad someone else thinks that too, its all very pathetic really

:brenspin: Im glad someone else thinks that too, its all very pathetic really

Could we at least wait untill we wait if this is even real or not? I could see this ending up being a mash-up of some sort. Him using lyrics or snippets from an old M track or something and us falling for it with our eyes wide open!

Guest Johnkm

^ I hope it isnt real, Hard Candy was bad enough, I do love it, but its just rubbish an stinks of desperation, compared to the rest of her work, more of the same would be ridiculous.

Love how some here trash Madonna for doing the same thing evryone else does or is doing, now she's desperate??? Get real, she was always doing things with whoever is the latest big thing why should she stop please u.

Anyway calm down itsnot for her greatest hits! calm down.

Isn't this just some HC left over?

Where's the drama..but on the other hand,

it IS PATHETIC..& it's not hard 2 understand

why some us feel that way now is it... :fag:

Love how some here trash Madonna for doing the same thing evryone else does or is doing, now she's desperate??? Get real, she was always doing things with whoever is the latest big thing why should she stop please u.

Anyway calm down itsnot for her greatest hits! calm down.

If it isn't VOGUE pt. 20 with 100 bpm and co-collaborated with one of the guys she worked with over a decade ago people are just gonna complain.

Madonna & Lil Wayne. :D:thumbsup:

Weird but I'm willing to at least hear it.

Could we at least wait untill we wait if this is even real or not? I could see this ending up being a mash-up of some sort. Him using lyrics or snippets from an old M track or something and us falling for it with our eyes wide open!

exactly

Cant Wait for it to leak!

GOOD or BAD, either way its New!

Thats Right Madonna!

TAKE OVER BLACK AMERICA!!! afro.gif

87659_madonna-smiles-on-bets-106-and-par

:rotfl: I like Lil Wayne but I don't think they'll mesh well.

oh dear. more rnb shit. hatehatehate it. will be named the worst music ever made in the next ten years when people finally will realize how bad it is. i can't believe M would sink so low. talking about M, i didn't hear her. so lets hope its fake.

M if you'd ever read this: just go back to your roots (i'm talking 80s and 90s, ALL of your work during this period) that was pure classic madonna. now, i love the later stuff too, but only because im very forgiving and sometimes there's very good parts in it you can't help but want to dance to. but what are we dancing to then? "yeah yeah 4 mins yeah yeah" uh. please. it's absolutely soulless and every new rnb song is a bad imitation of a song that already was bad.

hard candy grew on me because the live versions were way better. i think "the beat goes on" is one of her best songs from '00. but it sickens me knowing she can do SO much better. you'd think, the older the better, but it seems the other way around.

Guest ursaminorjim
It is pretty laughable that she's collaborating with Lil Wayne. The woman is coming across so desperate lately.

Lately?! Gee, I think she's been coming across as increasingly desperate since Ray of Light, myself. :lol: But that hasn't prevented her from still coming up with the goods most of the time.

Just because Lil Wayne is more popular than her at the moment shouldn't automatically signal desperation, though. I'm just hoping that if this is true, it's not another "Me against the music" situation. Now that was truly mortifying. For me, her working with Lil Wayne is no more or less laughable than her working with Stuart Price. Or Timbaland. Or Neptunes. Or Nile Rodgers, for that matter. All are very well respected pop craftsmen.

And the idea of her and Lil Wayne is a hell of a lot more interesting and exciting a proposition to me than her and...Paul Oaknefold. :confused::lol:

In any case, we'll just have to wait and see.

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2009/05/06/lil-w...ew-song-snippet

Here is a snippet for a brand new unheard Lil Wayne and Madonna song. It does not have a name yet The song is called “Triggerman” and there is no Madonna on the snippet version. It looks like it is going to be from Madonna’s album and there should be a video for this track. You can download it below:

Download: Rapidshare | zShare

The full CD quality version should be coming later today and this song is going to be a hit by just hearing Weezy’s verses.

What does that have to do with anything? He's just as much a Midge loon as he is a Britney one. It is pretty laughable that she's collaborating with Lil Wayne. The woman is coming across so desperate lately. And its not easy for me to say that, believe me.

i'm just stating the obvious

pretty much everyone has an opinion on madonna here which is awesome

but i've been to the britney worshipping headquarters

the army of chris crocker clones i've seen were nauseating

therefore it's hilarious seeing a brit loon repetitively talking sense into us