madonna falls off horse again today in hamptons

Guest Pud Whacker

aw poor madonna its been a rough time for her. first hard candy fails to deliver, shes divorced, her adoption is rejected, some of her european dates arent selling, and now this. hopefully she gives us a good ballad and comes up on top again musically and personally.

Funny how you didn't mention that,in the past year,she had a massive hit single ("4 Minutes") and her most successful tour ever,which grossed around $300 million.I wonder why you left you those things out?

nydailynews

Photographer denies Madonna's claim that he played a role in Madge's fall from horse in Hamptons

BY Henrick Karoliszyn, George Rush and Rich Schapiro

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Monday, April 20th 2009, 4:00 AM

amd_madonna-beach.jpg

Madonna at Atlantic Ave. Beach in Amagansett on Sunday, a day after her tumble.

Madonna appeared physically unhurt Sunday, but her weekend horseback tumble in the Hamptons left her ego bruised.

"Are you the guys that spooked my horse?" the Material Mom asked as she was approached on the beach, where she relaxed in a bizarre ensemble that included a quilted, black Chanel jacket, baggy turquoise sweatpants and a fedora.

Assured that she was not looking at the paparazzi who may have startled her horse at celeb shutterbug Steven Klein's farm, Madonna politely posed for pictures outside the Atlantic Double Dunes beach in Amagansett.

The 50-year-old pop star was asked how she was doing after a night recuperating at pal Gwyneth Paltrow's estate.

"Better," she replied.

Madonna's camp claims her prior encounter with a photographer didn't go quite so nicely.

Spokeswoman Liz Rosenberg claimed her superstar client was thrown when a photog jumped out of a patch of bushes and startled her horse, sending her flying.

But freelance photographer Thomas Hinton claims he played no role in Madonna's mishap - a position supported by the Southampton Village Police Department.

Hinton told The News he shot some frames of Madonna riding her horse about 3:50 p.m. Saturday, but took off soon after because he didn't have a good vantage point.

Hinton returned more than 40 minutes later when he got tipped off that Madonna had had an accident, he says.

"I arrived more than 10 minutes after she fell, and I was shooting from the street," Hinton said. "I don't know what [Rosenberg] is talking about."

Madonna, who was born in Bay City, Mich., and once worked at a Dunkin' Donuts, has taken pains to reinvent herself as a high-class jodhpur-wearing British countrywoman.

After buying Ashcombe, a 1,200-acre estate in Wiltshire, she had an indoor riding arena built there.

Following a rib-cracking fall in 2005, she got back in the saddle and stepped up her lessons.

Friends say ex-husband Guy Ritchie's lack of support after that accident was one of the many issues responsible for their eventual split.

Madonna's recent decision to relocate to New York hasn't dampened her enthusiasm for becoming an accomplished equestrian.

Last month, she entered a horse competition in Florida under a pseudonym, according to sources. Some suspect she may be reluctant to admit she again lost control of the reins, preferring to blame the paparazzi.

Madonna's spill was the talk yesterday of the Hamptons, the glitzy summer playground of the rich and famous.

Not all of its celebrity inhabitants had gotten the news.

Singer Billy Joel, who has had well-chronicled problems with car accidents, said four-legged modes of transport are even riskier.

"Madonna fell off a horse?" said a shocked Joel inside his Sag Harbor garage. "She should stay off of those horses. This isn't the Wild West."

rschapiro@nydailynews.com

Digital Spy

Some not nice stuff on Digital spy forums about accident:

''What a greedy bitch...being on a horse when she should be living in a mud hut in Malawi.

I hope she rots in hell for her selfishness. ''

Guest BytheBay
why does Jesus just stare and stand while shes on the floor? Makes me really think they have nothing between them.

you can get that from a picture where the paramedics are clearly standing by as well? you can't read so much into a shot that took place in 1/110th of a second of entire situation

I do not like her look in this pic.

hahahahaha

I don't think it's a look as much as it is.........i'm tired....i want to relax and wear joggers...........don't we all have those days?!!!

She is lucky that she only broke her collar bone and ribs last time and suffered minor injuries this time. I hope she is more careful next time and hopefully she would ride her horse in a more secluded area. The last thing we want to happen is what Reeves and Richardson had experienced.

Guest waiting

amd_madonna-beach.jpg

RECESSION HITS MADONNA: THE BANKRUPT QUEEN OF POP DISCOVERED LIVING IN A RANCH.

"Its a nice change. I feel one with nature", she professes.