The best Madonna video ever made

Guest seancannon

• 1 month later...
Ooh, good call! It's certainly her last great video (so far). Although "Hollywood" was kinda neat.

I think her last truly great video is Die Another Day. It would have been the original American Life video if she didnt have taken it off

I absolutely hate the Take A Bow video. I know Madonna looks so hot in it, one of her best looks. But the bullfighting theme as well the video being totally fucking boring makes it one of the worst of the 90's. I must add Erotica to my favs the imagery is amazing. So dark and twisted loves it!

123a4w1.jpg

Agreed. That performance is magic - and the first time I ever laid eyes on Madonna. My earliest memory in fact, I was three years old and mesmerized by her

Other favourites: Like A Prayer, Justify My Love and Human Nature

Edited by Enigma

I always thought ROL was really boring and unoriginal. I prefer Give It 2 Me by miles. :boxing:

My favourite might have to be Deeper and Deeper. Just love the club vibe with the dark undertones.

Burning Up, Express Yourself, Vogue, Bedtime Story, Nothing Really Matters, Hung Up.

I absolutely hate the Take A Bow video. I know Madonna looks so hot in it, one of her best looks. But the bullfighting theme as well the video being totally fucking boring makes it one of the worst of the 90's. I must add Erotica to my favs the imagery is amazing. So dark and twisted loves it!

Boring?! "Take A Bow" is ANYTHING but boring. The video is fantastic. Beautifully shot and Madonna never looked better or so vulnerable in a video (except maybe for "Bad Girl" or "Rain"). The storyline was kind of tragic, but that's what the song is about so the video concept fit with the theme of the song. Honestly, I just don't get the hate M fans have for "Take A Bow". To me, it's a masterpiece and my fave M song ever!!! It's brilliant. You guys don't know anything lol j/k, but I love TAB sooooooooo f*cking much. I always get defensive about it. How can you not see the beauty or artistry in it?! About "Erotica". I know it's a fan favorite, but no way is it better than TAB. I think "Erotica" is one of her least memorable videos. She already did the dark, s&m thing much better with "Justify My Love".