Listen to a Live Broadcast of the Show Tonight!

Flip The Switch

Ah ok cool, i hope it is live so we're listening to the last show lol

We'll find out in a bit...she has to mention the fact that it's the last show during the request section.

it's the first time when i hear that Rain interlude...i think it's so beautiful...why are most people hate it?

because when you go to see madonna, you want her to sing her songs, and not eurthymics´songs.a madonna´s rain interlude would have been great, with a little bit of E.´s touch, perfect, but it´s exactly the other way, so...

because when you go to see madonna, you want her to sing her songs, and not eurthymics´songs.a madonna´s rain interlude would have been great, with a little bit of E.´s touch, perfect, but it´s exactly the other way, so...

I didn't like it at first, but after seeing it live I'm in love with it.The video was cute too.

Guest confessedit

this is amazing...thanks....her last show...the end of another era....wish i were there...but i'm so far away...so far away...so far away

It'a not a live recording. It's a recording of the first Sao Paulo show. She said EXACTLY the same thing before Miles Away. Still nice listening anyway.

It'a not a live recording. It's a recording of the first Sao Paulo show. She said EXACTLY the same thing before Miles Away. Still nice listening anyway.

Yeah i thought i read that on the radio's website but when i tried to find it again, i couldn't so...