New W photoshoot with Steven Klein [merged]

Guest bulgar

I hope these are fab, but i do kinda wish that she hasnt got one leg kicking up in the air in all the photos...we get it, you can get your leg above your head...get over it

Guest Pud Whacker
I hope these are fab, but i do kinda wish that she hasnt got one leg kicking up in the air in all the photos...we get it, you can get your leg above your head...get over it

:demonic:

KICK IT BO!!!

LOVE HER!!! :thumbsup:

when i first saw the hung up video, the first person that popped into my head was sally o'mally!!! :rotfl:

hungup_video_capture22.jpg

I did too when I first saw it, lol. But once she walked down London in her leather jacket with her good arm in the pocket, she still looked like the baddest bitch.

:wow:

no certainty about the cover photo but the whole teasing game concept between them in the shoot is wicked. in an imperceptible way it takes you back to her wilder days yet stays subtle and high fashion. this concept is something klein wanted to pull for a long time but what better time than now to present Madonna as a single woman and portraying the icon that she is.. dressed in black partly wearing an amazing black sparkly jacket, a cross necklace, black gloves and big hair she still gives the best face.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pud Whacker
:wow:

no certainty about the cover photo but the whole teasing game concept between them in the shoot is wicked. in an imperceptible way it takes you back to her wilder days yet stays subtle and high fashion. this concept is something klein wanted to pull for a long time but what better time than now to present Madonna as a single woman and portraying the icon that she is.. dressed in black partly wearing an amazing black sparkly jacket, a cross necklace, black gloves and big hair she still gives the best face.

who wrote this, goddess? who wrote this?

Guest Pud Whacker
i actually like her skin this way!!!! maybe her next phase will be vampirish!!!

next? thats why i said tan...shes a vamp!!

Guest Pud Whacker
It sure has judging by these photos and that smile on her face in paparazzi pics

she seems so much freer

nothing

is what it seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeems.

:lol: