New W photoshoot with Steven Klein [merged]

Guest bulgar

i do - i hope she OUT AND ABOUT. im tired of studios. get her out in the streets!!!

You can say that again! I would LOVE a Rolling Stone '85 type of shoot!

* UPDATE *

Steven Klein could have made some shots already last night after the second show in Rio.

Madonna went to a private party with her crew, friends and some brazilian celebs, and the models for the W photoshoot. Some pics where made inside the car in the way to the party and inside the party, hosted in a Hotel.

Reporters that were in the party say that Madonna danced a lot very sexy, smoked cigarretes and even kissed one dancer and danced and played with the brazilian flag. She was enchanted with one of the models, named "Jesus Luz" (Jesus "Light" in english). She might have said: "Oh look at the name of the guy that I liked..."

Somethings I think is bullshit!

Who understand portuguese, the news comes from this site:

http://glamurama.uol.com.br/notas/index.asp#link_8220

Zlut, if true! And I love it.

I wonder who's the dancer she supposedly kissed @ the party.

None of them Latino, right? Who's her type from all of them?

I can totally see her letting go; it's the end of the tour and she can't publicly go out and party with A-Rod…

Guest Rainbowz

I thought Madonna doesn't smoke...I know she has but I thought she wouldn't do that now.

Over the summer my friend who lives in Williamsburg said Madonna was driving past his house, and he was listening to You'll See and she stopped and said nice song. I didn't beleive him though because he said he or someone next to her in the car was smoking (Along with other shit that didn't make sense, she was in a limo, her hair was in a high bun, I just told him I read something about her rehearsing there). I didn't think she would smoke or let anyone in the car smoke.

Either way I still wouldn't beleive him anyways even if his story made sense but that's besides the point.

I thought Madonna doesn't smoke...I know she has but I thought she wouldn't do that now.

Over the summer my friend who lives in Williamsburg said Madonna was driving past his house, and he was listening to You'll See and she stopped and said nice song. I didn't beleive him though because he said he or someone next to her in the car was smoking (Along with other shit that didn't make sense, she was in a limo, her hair was in a high bun, I just told him I read something about her rehearsing there). I didn't think she would smoke or let anyone in the car smoke.

Either way I still wouldn't beleive him anyways even if his story made sense but that's besides the point.

the smoke thing was staged. she was being photographed by Klein! everything was a photoshoot kind of a simulated party, pretty cool and unusual in my opinion

So when is the magazine supposed to come out? can't wait to see those pix. :vanitybonet: hope they'll leak earlier like the Louis Vuitton pix.

April 2009

Guest Rainbowz
the smoke thing was staged. she was being photographed by Klein! everything was a photoshoot kind of a simulated party, pretty cool and unusual in my opinion

ohh haha :doh:

well yay at least I was right when I cursed that asshole out for lying

I hope we get some pics soon, I dont wanna wait till April!

Madonna's Brazilian Hunks

Madonna spent the afternoon yesterday (16th od december) at Hotel Gloria in Rio shooting a spread for an upcoming issue of W with Steven Klein. The casting of Brazilian boys selected for the story included Jesus, Felipe Anibal, and Romulo Pires, from 40 Graus Models, and Miro Moreira from L'Equipe. The spread for W was also shot on Monday night at a party for Madonna at the Londra Bar in Ipanema. Evandro Soldati is rumored to be part of the casting shot at the party.

According to Brazilian tabloids, Madonna spent time talking to Rodrigo Santoro during the shoot on Monday night.

mad121708.jpg

mad1217081.jpg

Madonna's Brazilian Hunks

Madonna spent the afternoon yesterday (16th od december) at Hotel Gloria in Rio shooting a spread for an upcoming issue of W with Steven Klein. The casting of Brazilian boys selected for the story included Jesus, Felipe Anibal, and Romulo Pires, from 40 Graus Models, and Miro Moreira from L'Equipe. The spread for W was also shot on Monday night at a party for Madonna at the Londra Bar in Ipanema. Evandro Soldati is rumored to be part of the casting shot at the party.

According to Brazilian tabloids, Madonna spent time talking to Rodrigo Santoro during the shoot on Monday night.

mad121708.jpg

mad1217081.jpg

:dramatic:

Guest Madlover033003
Apparently this is a paparazzi photo of M when she was doing the photoshoot.

madonna1sw5.png

wmagazinebr1hv9.jpg

Is it just me or does she look a bit like in the Bad Girl video? :wow:

OMG! :dramatic: