In 12 days it shall be all over....

Guest seancannon

Guest seancannon

Can you believe how time flies? In a little under 2 weeks the S&S era will come to a close.

I wonder what she'll be doing in '09. :dramatic:

I think this was a good era, but like always, I am anxious to see what is next. :)

So far, we know that she'll be in the Vuitton S/S ad campaign which will roll out after the New Year. I suspect we could see any number of projects in 2009:

1. The Sticky & Sweet DVD (and maybe a live album again)
  2. Her WB Legacy of Greatest Hits
  3. Possible track on Timbaland's next Shock Value installment

She also mentioned recently that she'd be going to Malawi again at the end of March, as well as directing another film sometime this spring from a script she's written (at least that is what she told Ciné Live in August).

Exciting year ahead! I hope she'll start an album at some point too.

fall 2009? That's way too soon for a new album

she needs to go home, recharge, find some inspiration, a new producer or 2 and then start writing an album maybe for a 2010 release. I hope 2009 is a year where she takes it easy and doesn't do too many projects at once.

well, WBR may release her GH in the fall of 2009, Live Nation may want to evade that... it will be stupid if they continue releasing her albums during April, it's not the 80's anymore... so Fall of 2010 is quite a possibility... it will never be later than that...

a live album to go with S&S? hmmm, she made a deal for 3 albums with LN, I doubt LN would waste album #1 for it...

fall 2009? That's way too soon for a new album

she needs to go home, recharge, find some inspiration, a new producer or 2 and then start writing an album maybe for a 2010 release. I hope 2009 is a year where she takes it easy and doesn't do too many projects at once.

She doesn't need huge gaps of time off for inspiration. Madonna should record a new album under informal recording conditions ala Confessions and Erotica.

will be quite pleased when it ends ....M needs a much deserved rest....and come back refreshed.

tho can't wait for the DVD...whenever that may happen :thumbsup:

a live album to go with S&S? hmmm, she made a deal for 3 albums with LN, I doubt LN would waste album #1 for it...

It doesn't have to count toward her contractual 3 studio albums for them to release it. The Confessions Tour's live CD didn't get her out of delivering one last studio album to Warner.

I really love this era. I have enjoyed HC very much, and it was the first time ever I saw Madonna Live.

I think HC is a good album, but IMO, I believe it would have been better if was released after her Divorce, I can imagine all the media describing the album as an inspired personal Madonna Album, Just like LAP was after she divorced Sean.

Anyway, I will be happy if the GH adds another couple of millions to her discography.

And I will be waiting impatient to her next project. I hope LN knows how to do in the music industry and listen to what fans want to hear unlike Warner.

There NEEDS to be a live album. I'm dying. I need it now.

As for this era - If you asked me a few months ago, I would have loved for CT to be the first time I saw Madonna live. BUT, now after this tour sunk in and the more I watch it on youtube (I refuse to dl the live tracks because the quality sucks) I realize that the S&S tour was fantastic. And that's not even me being biased; it's a phenomenal tour and I'll never forget it.. and as for her next move, I would say 2009 will be a quiet year for M. But 2010 watch the fuck out it's gonna be insane.

Yep, an era has almost come to an end and new one is about to begin again. I can't wait to see what she does next. Things are never boring in the house of Madonna!

Guest Drowned Bedtime

As much as I've criticised Hard Candy, I think it's the tour that's REALLY excited me this time. Inspired me to see her next time!

She's gone "fun" again, less serious...which, while her best music is "serious", is welcome in a way. Different, looser style of singing too.

I lok foward to the next era hoping for a better quality album, mostly though.

Guest seancannon
As much as I've criticised Hard Candy, I think it's the tour that's REALLY excited me this time. Inspired me to see her next time!

She's gone "fun" again, less serious...which, while her best music is "serious", is welcome in a way. Different, looser style of singing too.

I lok foward to the next era hoping for a better quality album, mostly though.

I agree totally. She totally went for what her audience wanted: FUN, EXCITEMENT, and

no PREACHING.

However, Reinvention, because of the styling and choreography, is still my fav.

i think there will be some rest time, i remember when Liz talked about Hard Candy, she said something that there will be like 1 year and a half full of Madonna ending with a massive tour ... that was the thing, tour is ending, strike a pose and maybe if we are lucky a whole new project in spring 2010 ... otherwise 2009 we could expect

- a shitty Greatest Hits by WB

- I am STILL telling you truth or Dare

- Maybe some demos or media gems will surface over the net

i think there will be some rest time, i remember when Liz talked about Hard Candy, she said something that there will be like 1 year and a half full of Madonna ending with a massive tour ... that was the thing, tour is ending, strike a pose and maybe if we are lucky a whole new project in spring 2010 ... otherwise 2009 we could expect

- a shitty Greatest Hits by WB

- I am STILL telling you truth or Dare

- Maybe some demos or media gems will surface over the net

+ the song with Timbaland, and something with the second film of the twilight series?