SAN DIEGO - November 4 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Guest valhum

I've been checking YouTube for the opening shot from the screens...but nothing yet. I also want to see the ROL fuckup...it was very cute.

I am finally getting to see this tour on YouTube...as I avoided most before going last night...is there any one show filmed from the screens ala NYC CT and RIT?

Guest BytheBay
Just because every seat was sold, doesnt mean the stadium was sold out ,, just means the scalpers didnt sell all the tix they had.

Looking around, there were def open spots in sections, but who cares , it was a great nite & show !

You people get way too hung up on "Boxscore" ...

???

Um it kind of does.

Even if scalpers didn't resell their seats, the show is still sold out. Doesn't mean it attendance was full but the show is still sold out.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I also love the we are one thing

???

Um it kind of does.

Even if scalpers didn't resell their seats, the show is still sold out. Doesn't mean it attendance was full but the show is still sold out.

Well thats what people mean when they say it wasnt sold out, they are talking actual bodies/empty seats, not boxscore tickets sold !

Guest BytheBay
Well thats what people mean when they say it wasnt sold out, they are talking actual bodies/empty seats, not boxscore tickets sold !

well then they are using the incorrect term. not to be petty or anythign but its wrong.

sold out is based on the amount of tickets sold. attendance would be in regards to any empty seats

Guest boytoyville

^ Exactly there are always sectioned off spots for radio promo not given back. Even in Chicago in the front row in the second side section almost the entire row was empty and the rest of the section was full. So that is how that stuff happens, and because of scappled tickets and upgrades etc... Petco Park will definitly be marked as an impressive sellout.

it was phenom phenom!! i was front row on the catwalk on a6, row 15!!! she just smiled so much at me as i danced and sang my heart out!

i have amazing pics & videos!! i'll post some tomorrow

but all i can say is FUCKING WOW

From Tribe:

"San Diego county has more registered Democrats that Republicans now.

The show was unreal. AMAZING. She was in a GREAT mood obviously.

For "Give It To Me", she came out with an Obama shirt

She forgot some of the words to "Ray Of Light", but it was a fun lighthearted moment. I don't think anything could have spoiled her mood. When she came out for "Candy Shop" she was beaming ear to ear.

The show could not have been better.

The request song was 'Express Yourself'"

:dramatic:

the obama shirts were avail for purchase! i def snagged one as it was a great rememberance for the day!!!

Guest MAXIMO12
So, who is going to the San Diego show :vogue: wondering what the plans are or what you will be doing, etc, etc.

I am driving from Mexicali with my fags and will arrive there probably early, dunno what we will do but probably tailgate or something, i am not gonna spend $10 on a fucking beer :lol:

So, do tell :p:doofus:

So.... no one :lol:

I LIVE IN EL CENTRO CA AND I WENT TO THE CONCERT IN SAN DIEGO. IT WAS GREAT! I HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME. I TRIED RESPONDING TO YOU, BUT I COULD NOT REMEMBER MY PASSWORD.

SORRY

Guest MAXIMO12

she was great! Great sound, great choreography, and good singing. I had a blast and I will always remember this magnificent concert.

Viva the QUEEN

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

God how I wish I was at that show :wow: :wow: :wow:

I LIVE IN EL CENTRO CA AND I WENT TO THE CONCERT IN SAN DIEGO. IT WAS GREAT! I HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME. I TRIED RESPONDING TO YOU, BUT I COULD NOT REMEMBER MY PASSWORD.

SORRY

Oh bummer man :( hehe

A historic evening shared with Madonna. She was at her her absolute best, her energy, excitement and love to the crowd was incredible. She had the most beautiful smile on her face singing Miles Away. So many special moments from this tour!

Sticky & Sweet Tour: San Diego - We are one!

Madonna performed a very happy election night show at Petco Park stadium in San Diego last night - here are some fan reports from the show and a clip of the 'request section' by madonnalicious reader phillymonster:

From letitwillbeth:

"She completely forgot the words to Ray Of Light, throughout the whole song. it was hysterical. She said she was sorry but she had a lot on her mind tonight. She also said today was the happiest day of her life and she really looked to be having a great time. She couldn't wipe the smile off her face.

Before Hung Up, she told security to let everyone press forward and get closer because we needed to all 'be one' and she led us in a lengthy chant of 'We are one!' and put a big Obama poster on the screens that said 'We won!' on the bottom. She wore her Obama tshirt during the last song, as did all the dancers.

At the very end, she said 'God bless America!' as she rotated around to exit backstage."

From mikesouthard31:

"Madonna was in rare form tonight as I as well as the rest of the San Diego crowd were very lucky to share company with her tonight. She even said so herself, as she said 'We are so lucky to share this evening together on such a historic night and occasion.' She was referring to the 44th President Barack Obama being elected in the election.

She came out at about 9pm, and when her throne spun around at the start of 'Candy Shop' she had a big grin on her face. I swear she was waiting for the election results to come in prior to coming out on stage because I was on my phone surfing cnn.com waiting for the results myself, and when CNN made it official it was only moments after I got the web update that the lights went down, she was on her throne, and overjoyed with the biggest grin/smile on her face. It was fabulous.

After 'Ray Of Light', she went through her usual routine of saying, 'This is the point in the show where I take requests, you know an oldie, but a goodie. Well San Diego, tonight I am sorry to say, but you don't get to pick, I am choosing the song, and it is 'Express Yourself.' I will sing a line, and you will then sing a line, etc. 'Don't Go For Second Best Baby' and then she said....'We sure didn't did we!'....referring to picking Barack Obama over John McCain.

During 'Give It 2 Me', her and all of her dancers came out at were wearing the Barack Obama Express Yourself T-Shirts."

From phillymonster:

"Before Madonna launched into 'Express Yourself' she talked about Obama's win and how we have all come together as one. The whole stadium went crazy. There was a lot more to it. It was a very touching moment.

Madonna was having fun and you can tell, by the expression on her face, that the audience's reaction moved her. She kept forgetting the words to 'Ray Of Light' but it was funny. She said, 'God knows I have a lot on my mind.' "

Please keep emailing your pictures and reports to us at madonnalicious@gmail.com - we would especially love to see pictures of the Give It 2 Me performance in the Vote Obama 2008 tshirts!