SAN DIEGO - November 4 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Guest valhum

Sticky & Sweet Tour: San Diego Fan Pictures - Part 2

madonnalicious reader Jimmy captured the moment Madonna wore the Obama Express Yourself tshirt during the Give It 2 Me finale of the San Diego show on election night.

The Express Yourself tshirts that Madonna and her dancers wore are available to buy online in both loose-fit and babydoll at offical merchandiser Fanfire.com

sandiego_041108_jimmy1news.jpg

sandiego_041108_jimmy2news.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Sticky & Sweet Tour: San Diego Fan Pictures - Part 3

Lets go back to the US election night show at Petco Park in San Diego. madonnalicious reader Kevin took some great pictures at the show, including Madonna wearing the Vote Obama tshirt during Give It 2 Me.

Fans can still buy the same Vote Obama tshirts that Madonna herself wore that night at online official merchandiser Fanfire.com

sandiego_041108_kevin1news.jpg

sandiego_041108_kevin2news.jpg

sandiego_041108_kevin3news.jpg

sandiego_041108_kevin4news.jpg

Sticky & Sweet Tour: San Diego Fan Pictures - Part 4

These pictures from the San Diego show on Tuesday 04 November taken madonnalicious reader Scott complete the San Diego section of the tour gallery.

His pictures also capture the moment Madonna picked up (and wore) the 'Open Your Heart' Madonna wig rather than the usual 'Express Yourself' Madonna wig during She's Not Me!

Please keep emailing in all your tour pictures and reports to us at madonnalicious@gmail.com - we are especially looking for submissions from the South American shows!

sandiego_041108_scott1news.jpg

sandiego_041108_scott2news.jpg

sandiego_041108_scott3news.jpg

sandiego_041108_scott4news.jpg

sandiego_041108_scott5news.jpg

sandiego_041108_scott6news.jpg