VANCOUVER - October 30 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Dindi

Cameras are allowed they just don't let video. Take as many pictures as u want. I know a security guard at the bell center in Montreal. Don't worry bring your camera.

Thanks! I want to take lots of photos since this is my first Madonna concert ever. :wow:

I called BC Place to double check and Information confirms that digital cameras are indeed ALLOWED! YAY! Professional zoom lenses, however, are not.

I'll try to post pics from the show! :wow:

60,000 people all heading towards downtown was a nightmare. I left work early and was still stuck for an hour and a half in traffic. I think I lost my voice even before I got to the concert from yelling at other drivers. Anyways, I finally got there just before the opening act. Incidentally, Madonna was all over the radio today. One station even dedicated their daily countdown to playing only Madonna songs.

Some pictures of the stage and venue:

img0428zx1.jpg

img0436ye2.jpg

img0438oj5.jpg

img0444ln4.jpg

Did she talk a lot? Did she say something before Miles Away?

No comments about emotional retards. She just said that she wanted the audience to sing along to a sad song.

She was surprisingly chatty. I think it's because the audience was very enthusiastic. I'll give more details in my full review.

No comments about emotional retards. She just said that she wanted the audience to sing along to a sad song.

She was surprisingly chatty. I think it's because the audience was very enthusiastic. I'll give more details in my full review.

:thumbsup:

Sounds like a great night!