Madonna - Sticky And Sweet Down Under?

TOUR2008

Guest bluejean

I wonder if she'd do a Pink type tour, loads of arena shows, or a U2 stadium type tour with a handful of shows.

Personally I'd rather stadium shows. Ok, so the view is not as good if you're not up close, but the atmosphere is incredible.

Of course, if she's going to come she'll want to make it worth her while and have as many people see her as possible.

Guest heartmadonna.

woooooah. I think its a well deserved concert, but i duno.... its not labeled as a world tour right...like the girlie show..

Edited by heartmadonna.

is this rumour of her canceling the AUS/JAPAN tours due to the economy true or not?

I guess you got something wrong. This thread is about the possibility of her touring Australia (and Japan). Those countries are not on the schedule for this tour. At least not yet. And those shows will have zero problem to sell out immediately, no matter how bad the economy is.

Guest heartmadonna.
Would it actually matter whether it's called a world tour or not?

no, its just the label. if it was labeled that it would be planned to.

I think she should go to aus i think she has a lot of fans there who are probably dying to see her, and especially japan. my friend who lives in sydney says no one really bothers coming to aus. like it doesnt matter :tongue:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
I think she should go to aus i think she has a lot of fans there who are probably dying to see her, and especially japan. my friend who lives in sydney says no one really bothers coming to aus. like it doesnt matter :tongue:

I don't know why some Aussies say that? everyone comes here. And i mean everyone.