Album :

Coadf nr 58 ( +10 ) week nr 61

The Immaculate Collection RE at nr 99

Singles :

Jump nr 7 (-5)

Get together nr 35 (+1)

Jump in Hungary

Airplay Top 40: #1 (#1 4 weeks)

Editor's Choice Airplay Top 40: #1 (#1 5 weeks)

COADF:

Album Top 40: #28 (#7 2x platinum)

Guest Solitaire

Interesting that the regular edition re-entered- but, I guess not much interest nowadays in the tour edition.

Confessions On A Dance Floor Japan Tour Edition (CD+DVD) Is Limited One Time Offer & Out of Print.

European Albums & Singles:

COADF 38-46

"Jump" 48-69

I thought the album would climb again considering it's still climbing in most of the major markets.

I thought the album would climb again considering it's still climbing in most of the major markets.

I was thinking it would go up this week too, but I am not sure why I would think that because it is actually DOWN in the U.K., Denmark, Hungary, Sweden and her legendary stronghold - France. It only went UP in Spain and Italy.

Guest Louisdf

Thanks, odo. Great news. COADF 2xPlatinum (20.000) in Hungary :clap:

No it was reduced to 10000.20000 is only for domestic acts, there is a lot of piracy there and CD prices are high.

I was thinking it would go up this week too, but I am not sure why I would think that because it is actually DOWN in the U.K., Denmark, Hungary, Sweden and her legendary stronghold - France. It only went UP in Spain and Italy.

where is COADF in Spain?

No it was reduced to 10000.20000 is only for domestic acts, there is a lot of piracy there and CD prices are high.

I think that is what he means = 10.000 (1x platinum) x2 = 20.000. That was the level for 2005 releases.

COAD in the UK:

#57 (down from #49)

Estimated sales this week: 3,000+

let's re cap sales until now:

2005: 833,212

2006: 387,500

2007:

W1 - #42- 7K+

W2- #49- 4K+

W3- #57- 3K+

2007: 14,000+

Total sales---------> 1,234,000+! :clap:

so what do you think - will it pass the 1.3M sales by the end of the year?

i think it will be very close to it...

Now COAD will decrease further on, but 2 weeks from now i think sales will be higher because of the DVD release,which will probably boost up sales, however, this will be COAD's last boost-up-sales for the near future ....

we've has boost up on:

1. Sorry release + Brit awards winning

2. Tour

3. Tour tv special

4. End of year sales.....

and..

5. Dvd release!

NOTABLE: On Billboard's Dance Singles Sales chart (maxi-singles), "Jump" reigns for a 10th non-consecutive week. Two more weeks and it will match "Hung Up" (12 weeks at No. 1 on this chart). It has already passed "Sorry" and "Get Together" in this distinction - but obviously not in sales.