The Madonna & Sean picture postwhore thread

acko

Yeah, although they only started living together then, they didn't get married till '96.

Sean was known to have a fling with Jewel (I think before she was famous, but it must have been round the time he was with Robin Wright).

Also that talentless whore J-Lo had chemistry with Sean on the set of that movie they did, Oliver Stone's U-Turn, and they both made it clear that if they weren't with someone, something would happen.

It was recently alleged that Lindsay Lohan (:vomit:) and Sean got together. He and Robin Wright actually split up at the time of Into The Wild, but got back together.

It's fairly known that Sean cheated on Robin W since they first met in '90 and they had an on again, off again relationship throughout the years; with him hooking up Jewel, Petra, Russian hookers, Madge(?), lastly maybe even with Hohan, and who knows who else.

Back in '96 in an interview to Vogue magazine Madonna called Penn's marriage to Robin Wright a "knee-jerk reaction" to news of her pregnancy and said that "two weeks ago he had another girlfriend". :chuckle:

Back in '96 in an interview to Vogue magazine Madonna called Penn's marriage to Robin Wright a "knee-jerk reaction" to news of her pregnancy and said that "two weeks ago he had another girlfriend". :chuckle:

:rotfl::queenbitch::catty:

I think that's the Evita article she was very bitchy in. Fabulous.

I forgot about Petra, that was when he and Robin briefly separated recently. At least he's getting top quality women. :vanitybonet:

Guest Pud Whacker
Yah, she was a total cunt to say that, and I love it. ;)

oh and she had to retract that statement and she she was misquoted. she shat in her pants afterwords when sean called her. :demonic:

oh and she had to retract that statement and she she was misquoted. she shat in her pants afterwords when sean called her. :demonic:

Funny thing is, she was probably spot on.

whoopiedoo reminded of the next pix in the other thread. These are the last pix of M and Sean that we know of. At the Chloe Store opening '99:

chloe99a.jpg

chloe99k.jpg

chloe99e.jpg:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

amazing just look at their eyes

the way they looked at each other

Guest Pud Whacker
I did a poll around a year ago about Sean vs Guy Ritchie. A pity it doesn't exist anymore, must have gone with a crash?

The results were overwhelmingly in favour of Guy. I wonder what they'd be like now. :lol:

:rotfl:

LOLz @ the Guy Vs. Sean poll. All my money is on Sean, this time around. :chuckle:

Oh I got TOLD such FACTS as "he put her head in the oven!"

"Sean can shove his Oscar up his ass!"

I demand a SEAN SHRINE

I like him better than HER now! :chuckle:

I'm buying up all the previous classics I knew - Casualties Of War, Colors, Carlito's Way (Rozalla's I Love Music on the soundtrack!), Dead Man Walking and more besides...

Sean is the GOD of acting (other than who presented his award). And Mickey for this year. ;)

Good director as well.

Oh I got TOLD such FACTS as "he put her head in the oven!"

"Sean can shove his Oscar up his ass!"

I demand a SEAN SHRINE

I like him better than HER now! :chuckle:

I'm buying up all the previous classics I knew - Casualties Of War, Colors, Carlito's Way (Rozalla's I Love Music on the soundtrack!), Dead Man Walking and more besides...

Sean is the GOD of acting (other than who presented his award). And Mickey for this year. ;)

Good director as well.

More than HER? Really?! Nah, not for me though; as much as I adore him, she'll always be my number #1.

Carlito's Way - one of my favorite films, and I still claim that Sean stole the show in that movie; an Oscar worthy performance.

I also find him very talented as a director. I think he did justice with real life story with Into the Wild. I also LOVE The Indian Runner; with the hotness that is Viggo! :dramatic: