Official "Sticky and Sweet" DVD News!

moe

Nathan Rissman Director of Madonna's "I Am because We Are" Gave Exclusive Info to AbsolumentMadonna....

Madonna wants the Brazil show to be the one featured on the DVD!!

Rissem himself is in charge of directing the dvd.

FINALLY A HUGE "BEHIND THE SCENES" BONUS FEATURE WILL BE ADDED including footage on and off stage.

source absloutmadonna/Nathan Rissman.

Well, Brazil is the last scheduled country, so if it's also going to get an airing from there, better be making some official announcements soon. Would be odd if it were just a DVD release with no airing- all of her tour video/DVD releases since 1990 were televised first.

Nathan Rissman Director of Madonna's "I Am because We Are" Gave Exclusive Info to AbsolumentMadonna....

Madonna wants the Brazil show to be the one featured on the DVD!!

Rissem himself is in charge of directing the dvd.

FINALLY A HUGE "BEHIND THE SCENES" BONUS FEATURE WILL BE ADDED including footage on and off stage.

source absloutmadonna/Nathan Rissman.

Excellent! sounds great.

Love that she wants to shoot it in Brazil.

We need a spicy audience and some crazy fans this time for the DVD.

That would be ANY audience outside of Britain. :thumbsup:

I figured she would film a stadium date for the dvd, but I waqs really hoping New York would finally get the concert dvd treatment.

Oh well...

The brazillian shows should be crazy fun for her. :thumbsup:

Guest boytoyville
Morumbi is a stadium? Cause there are three dates there- surely she's not doing three shows at the same stadium?!?

Yes, all of the 10 South American dates are stadiums. She is doing the same stadium three times for Argentina also & there are rumors she might even add a fourth date there on the 3rd. Otherwise back to back stadium dates in Santiago & Rio also before those last 3 in Sao Paulo were they will be filming!. The onsale for the tour was insane in SA! :angel:

Does anyone feel that the show should be filmed closer to the beginning of the tour?

That way her voice is better instead of hoarse and strained like it is at the end of the tour.

Well, post-production wizardry seemed to help her on the Confessions DVD. ;)

I think Rissman is a good pick. From what I have seen of I Am Because We Are, he has a good grasp of cinematography and angles. Many of his still shots in that film could be mistaken for fine art photographs. I don't care for the concept of the video for "Give It 2 Me," but you must admit that Madonna does look fantastic in it.

OOH how exciting, and her last show, i hope she throws in a few more ad libs and does a few more classics during her, ahem, "IMPROMPTU" TAKING REQUESTS SECTION

As for the behind he scenes ting, well, i hope its good and not ust 10 mins of her waffling on about individual beams of light or whatever

Morumbi is a stadium? Cause there are three dates there- surely she's not doing three shows at the same stadium?!?

YES! :thumbsup:

HUGE STADIUM SHOW :dramatic:

the crowd is REALLY insane! this is the the best crowd she could get

a sure the DVD this time will without a doubt sound VERY DRAMATIC LIVE :dramatic:

What's the capacity for Brazil? Stadium shows usually are one-offs for most, no? I know Madge isn't most or just anyone, but still...

75,000-80,000 per show, which is fucking incredible, seeing as she struggled to play just ONE stadium show in London, her so-called "biggest market".

But then again, is it so hard to believe. She hasn't been to SA since Girlie, and the population of Sao Paulo is over 22,000,000.