Madonna rips off thousands of fans at Wembley

jonski43

Just been to the Wembley gig and it was the shittest of the shittest ever. I got one of the recently released tickets in the gods. I have had similar seats before but these were awful. They should never have been released - we couldn't hear or see even the screens.

Live Nation have ripped people off. Anyone got the email details of the bosses at LiveNation as that show was fucking disgrace.

Hundreds of people were desperately trying to get to the unsold seats in an attempt to hear and see what was going on. The staff were saying that no other concert had such bad acoustics so it had nothing to do with the venue. It was Madonna's shit stage show.

PS: fuck off if you are going to post about should have spent more money. I don't expect the best view but a view and to be able to recognise the songs is not asking to much.

Guest boytoyville

^ First of all you didn't need to make a seperate posts. Sometimes bad sound happens at concerts & that doesn't mean her production is substandard. It's probably her biggest most grande show & many people including myself think it's fantastic. You just had a bad experience & now you are being a psycho!

It is not acceptable when you can't even hear what the song is. It was inaudible and totally unacceptable. We couldn't even hear her talking.

For £65 fucking quid, I expect to hear. The staff confirmed that this was the worst concert held there. All the others had much better sound.

I am not accepting that fucking mess.

Guest boytoyville

^ Oh dear well if THE STAFF at the concessions stands says that then WELL...it MUST be true. LOL. I'm sure the sound wasn't that great in those seats plus they had problems & that sucks but, that one bad aspect of the show doesn't mean the whole tour is a disgrace. :lol: Close this thread.

Fuck off closing this thread. There were loads of really pissed off people there tonight who had paid a lot of good money. It was the worst concert many people had been to. Everyone was talking about how bad it was.

Although I don't expect any sympathy from the dry old queens that parade around this board. Just wanted to see if anyone else had experienced the same thing.

Fuck off closing this thread. There were loads of really pissed off people there tonight who had paid a lot of good money. It was the worst concert many people had been to. Everyone was talking about how bad it was.

Although I don't expect any sympathy from the dry old queens that parade around this board. Just wanted to see if anyone else had experienced the same thing.

No....you want everyone else to join your lynch mob against Madonna for something that isn't even her fault.

Bitter dried up old queen that purchased tickets too late.....sucks to be you.

Oh fucking well.

I agree with boytoyville....close this thread. jonski43 should take up his rant with LiveNation.

Guest boytoyville

From andifeel & ICON :lol:

3rd best show and crowd yet. Really really good, im 7 shows in now to this tour and its re affirmed that this is her most creative, fun and possibly BEST tour ever! Cant wait for Paris and Vienna! SHe was really chatty tonight, lots of extra bits thrown in especially for London, just GREAT!

Guest northernlad
From andifeel & ICON :lol:

3rd best show and crowd yet. Really really good, im 7 shows in now to this tour and its re affirmed that this is her most creative, fun and possibly BEST tour ever! Cant wait for Paris and Vienna! SHe was really chatty tonight, lots of extra bits thrown in especially for London, just GREAT!

Isn't it time for you to grow the fuck up? The guy had a horribly disappointing night and you're going to smugly sit there and make it worse for him? Same for GiveItToMe.

Anyway, I'm sorry your experience was bad, but purchasing upper level seats in any stadium is always a risk. Her team probably could've done more to insure everyone had good audio, but £65 isn't too much to get upset over, is it? Fucking up your experience counts for a lot more though.

Of course it is her fault. It is her concert. That is what sound checks are for. Other fans are saying it was quiet too.

And I just want LiveNation to give me a refund for that shit.

Great! Then keep your rant out of here! You're already trying to get your money back bet yet you also seem to want everyone else to join your lynch mob because YOU had a bad night.

Guest boytoyville
Isn't it time for you to grow the fuck up? The guy had a horribly disappointing night and you're going to smugly sit there and make it worse for him? Same for GiveItToMe.

Anyway, I'm sorry your experience was bad, but purchasing upper level seats in any stadium is always a risk. Her team probably could've done more to insure everyone had good audio.

Umm, he was posting an unnessessary thread & being a total bitch. Don't tell me to "grow up" please, like you know me or something...piss off.

Guest northernlad
Umm, he was posting an unnessessary thread & being a total bitch. Don't tell me to "grow up" please, like you know me or something...piss off.

Erm, I don't have to "know you" to understand your comments were just as inappropriate as his. The guy never actually criticised the performance aspect of the show - which is what you took it as, but rather the technical set-up. And you know I'm right here.

Guest boytoyville

^ No I don't think you are right & you have been on your man rag here lately fighting with numerous people. Please do us all a favor & get on some meds before you continue posting. Thanks.

thanks for someone backing me up. I bought the ticket on the strength of the Cardiff video as the show looked great. I think it is a great tour, set list etc. I have had similar seats so new it wasn't going to be the best but this was just a complete joke.

Secondly, it is amazing how many people seem to miss the point of a forum. It is a place where we vent our anger and frustrations. There really were hundreds of people very angry people in the sides and I think this is a point that is perfectly justified to raise in case some others experienced the same thing.

The other post was for pics and reviews from people who could see what was going on. We couldn't even hear what some of the songs were!

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Let the guy vent if he wants, jeez. And he's NOT the only one complaining about the sound in the lower-priced seats.

I'd much rather read legitimate complaints like this than say one with some heartless queen bitching that she couldn't go to the show because the guy who had her ticket got into a car accident... :manson:

Erm, I don't have to "know you" to understand your comments were just as inappropriate as his. The guy never actually criticised the performance aspect of the show - which is what you took it as, but rather the technical set-up. And you know I'm right here.

I AGREE WITH NORTHERN LAD 100%. This poor guy im sure was lookin 4ward to attending the concert....and IF HE COULDNT EVEN MAKE OUT which song it was..........thats pretty PATHETIC. i mean come on. those seats should not have been sold then. plain and simple. i would be just as pissed off. AND FUTHERMORE.......isnt this a fucking

forum? FOrum are made so people can voice opinions and be heard. FOR FUCK's SAKE...giev the guy a break.

:tongue:

Guest boytoyville
Let the guy vent if he wants, jeez. And he's NOT the only one complaining about the sound in the lower-priced seats.

I'd much rather read legitimate complaints like this than say one with some heartless queen bitching that she couldn't go to the show because the guy who had her ticket got into a car accident... :manson:

WTF? Who posted that? :confused:

Sorry you had a bad concert experience, but you get what you pay for, and £65 is still just £65.

Don't hold your breath waiting for refund from live nation.

That's about how I feel. If I knew I was going to get the lowest-priced ticket, I wouldn't bother going in the first place. Stadium shows are a crapshoot. I'd rather watch it on TV from the comfort of my home. This is exactly the risk I hoped to avoid by attending a show in an arena as opposed to a stadium.

I feel bad that your experience wasn't good. But the cheap seats at Wembley? I mean, really? I am not surprised.

True. When I check ticketmaster for the Vancouver show, newly available seats would occasionally pop up for seemingly reasonable prices. But a quick look at the seating plan shows these tickets are best avoided, unless you don't mind a shitty view from the very edge of the stadium, or you have a neck like a giraffe.

But that is the point!

I have had cheap seats before and know what to expect. Yes, the view won't be as good but to be not able to even hear what the song is? To not even be able to see the screens that are supposed to be there for the people in other locations. It was so quiet you could have a conversation without raising your voice.

At the theatre, you can get 'restricted view' seats and you know what to expect.

We couldn't see or hear. I kept having to tell my friend what the songs were.

And £65 is a lot of money - if someone stole that out of our wallet you would be mightily pissed. Also, there were all the additional costs of transport etc. The day cost well over £100 in all.