Tour info involving BRITNEY

Andra

From MadonnaTribe News

British paper the SUN reported this morning that singer Britney Spears has been asked to shoot a video for Madonna's Sticky & Sweet Tour.

MadonnaTribe News can now confirm this and exclusively give you more info on the subject, for the very first time online.

EXCLUSIVE

Singer Britney Spears has indeed been asked to shoot a video for Madonna's new tour and it's not going to be a video interlude, but a video used while Madonna is singing on stage.

The video is for the exciting new live version of Human Nature, that as previously revealed by MadonnaTribe it's the third song on the Sticky & Sweet tour setlist.

The video will be directed by the one and only Steven Klein, that as previously reported here, will take care of two brand videos for the show, one for an oldie (this one) and one for a new track off Hard Candy.

The original idea behind Human Nature 2008 was to give out an updated version of the song by showing the artists, mainly troubled young hollywood stars, that are being treated as "bitches" by the world press and media, in a similar way they did with Madonna back in 1992 when she the main target of such media attentions.

But Britney is now the main star of the screen video, and while musically Human Nature 2008 originally contained spoken samples of Gimme More, now the concept has been expanded even more with samples of the track, making it longer and cooler and it can easily be described as a sort Human Nature/Gimme More mash up!

Stay Tuned for More exciting and Exclusive tour news from MadonnaTribe News!

MadonnaTribe has reportedly CONFIRMED that Britney will be in one of the tour videos - for HUMAN NATURE. They also describe it as a "Gimme More/Human Nature" mash-up.

If Brit ends up performing with Madonna in L.A., I guarantee that Dodger's Stadium will sell out fast.

================================================================================

===

I thought this is such HORRIBLE and devastating news it deserves it's own thread. Discuss :|

what do u all have against Britney? She's not the greatest pop star in the world but she is for sure Madonna's favorite one.

I am sure you all will gonna like this.

*Hopes that M drops the idea after Shitney acts like the crazy stupid twat that she is*

:lol: Seriously. As if things havent been silly enough with the A Rod stuff, lets add a mental patient to the mix. Keep creating that healthy environment Madonna.

:lol: Seriously. As if things havent been silly enough with the A Rod stuff, lets add a mental patient to the mix. Keep creating that healthy environment Madonna.

:lmao:

Even WORSE news coming now :manson: posted on fanzine:

Pharrell Williams is also in.

This just in: Is Nelly Furtado finally saying YES?? watch this :

is she practicing give it to me???

1. The reported Britney participation in the S & S tour is 1/4 truth. NO, it's not for the song human nature. If Madonna can secure all the rights and permission from the artists and labels (which is in the process). It's not only Britney but Nelly Furtado, Timbaland, Justin as well. It'll be for GIVE IT TO ME! It was one of Madonna"s dancer that showed her the mash-up of "give it to me twice more"on you tube. Madonna loved it but securing the rights was very expensive for just one song. Madonna have already talked to Britney, Justine, timbaland and Nelly. All of them have principally agreed except Nelly Furtado. She hasn't said YES just yet. A new video with each artist singing their part will be shot anytime. If Nelly doesn't participate, her part will be out on the planned mash up. Madonna is also planning a big surprise! I will be killed for saying this, but I can't help it anyway, If plan will push through, they will join her on stage during the filming of S & S tour. The Give it to me twice more will be a better version than what you see or hear on youtube. check this site:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJPmNUilhCU

Madonna wants to do a ultra sexxy number. more of this later.....

Here's the latest update on S & S tour: posted yesterday

1. Secret(for now) is included in the (probation) setlist. It's gonna be a new mix. Madonna has asked a remixer to try to incorporate Secret with "Selfish"(that pop mix /dance mix version) by The Other Two and also try to mix Secret withb Robert Miles "one and one". I guess the outcome will be a new dance mix of Secret with a killer instrumental hook! the new mix is expected to be in Madonna's hand anytime this week.

2. The devil wouldn't recognized me will be very Hamutsun Serve/animation dance inspired.

M is going fucking SENILE! :manson::manson:

.. Madonna has asked a remixer to try to incorporate Secret with "Selfish"(that pop mix /dance mix version) by The Other Two and also try to mix Secret withb Robert Miles "one and one".

don't fuck with "Secret" bitch!

Even WORSE news coming now :manson: posted on fanzine:

Pharrell Williams is also in.

This just in: Is Nelly Furtado finally saying YES?? watch this :

is she practicing give it to me???

1. The reported Britney participation in the S & S tour is 1/4 truth. NO, it's not for the song human nature. If Madonna can secure all the rights and permission from the artists and labels (which is in the process). It's not only Britney but Nelly Furtado, Timbaland, Justin as well. It'll be for GIVE IT TO ME! It was one of Madonna"s dancer that showed her the mash-up of "give it to me twice more"on you tube. Madonna loved it but securing the rights was very expensive for just one song. Madonna have already talked to Britney, Justine, timbaland and Nelly. All of them have principally agreed except Nelly Furtado. She hasn't said YES just yet. A new video with each artist singing their part will be shot anytime. If Nelly doesn't participate, her part will be out on the planned mash up. Madonna is also planning a big surprise! I will be killed for saying this, but I can't help it anyway, If plan will push through, they will join her on stage during the filming of S & S tour. The Give it to me twice more will be a better version than what you see or hear on youtube. check this site:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJPmNUilhCU

Madonna wants to do a ultra sexxy number. more of this later.....

Here's the latest update on S & S tour: posted yesterday

1. Secret(for now) is included in the (probation) setlist. It's gonna be a new mix. Madonna has asked a remixer to try to incorporate Secret with "Selfish"(that pop mix /dance mix version) by The Other Two and also try to mix Secret withb Robert Miles "one and one". I guess the outcome will be a new dance mix of Secret with a killer instrumental hook! the new mix is expected to be in Madonna's hand anytime this week.

2. The devil wouldn't recognized me will be very Hamutsun Serve/animation dance inspired.

That's gross, but not as vile as the Shitney thing.

Nothing could be as vile as the Shitney news.

That's gross, but not as vile as the Shitney thing.

Nothing could be as vile as the Shitney news.

Well, the show is closing with Give It 2 Me, so according to that ,the end of the Madonna show will be with Britney, Justin, Timbaland and Nelly Furtado all together!!!!!!!!!!!! isn't that just great?

:zombie: