The Official UK Charts Thread

Guest Hafo

Mimi was top 10 airplay just a couple weeks ago- where'd she disappear to?

Could she be suffering 'Give It 2 Me Syndrome' where it rushed up the charts and just vanished afterwards?

Oh right I though you meant it was gone from the top 10 :wacko:

Hmm, even for Mariah thats a bit crap, 'Ill Be lovin U Long Time' is the only Mariah song i like, even remotely

I thought so too. Its not even sold a 1/4 of COADF even though its been out 5 months.

^ I can't believe this tour has done almost nothing for the album's sales. I really thought Hard Candy would go AT LEAST 2x platinum in the UK. At this rate, it will sell on par with American Life. :confused:

Les Midweeks - Sep 16!

Singles

01 Kings Of Leon

02 McFly :chuckle:

03 Katy Perry

04 Rihanna

05 Pussycat Dolls

Top 10

Gym Class Heroes

Madcon

Ne'Yo

Top 15

Will Young -> wonder if it's only digital. Song is a bit meh, I think.

Cliff Richard :flop:

Top 20

Iglu & Hartly

Flobots

Steve Mac

Top 30

Jennifer Hudson

Basshunter

MIA

Take That - RTW (gonna bet this is because of X Factor).

Top 40

Sonny J

Stevie Wonder - Superstition

Albums

01 Metallica

02 Ne'Yo :chuckle:

03 Queen + Paul Rodgers

04 Glasvegas

05 Streets

Top 15

Stevie Wonder

The Coral

Top 20

Bryn Terfel

Nelly

Top 30

Avenged Sevenfold

David Essex

Last Shadow Puppets

Top 40

Nickelback

Queen - Greatest Hits

Gym Cllass Heroes

Kings Of Leon - ASH

Little Man Tate

Out of the Top 40

New Kids on the Block :lmao:

That's a sensible price.

X-Crement was £3.99 less than two months after its release - it was cheaper to buy the album than the second single in some places :lmao:

Where was it 3.99 again? Oh yes, in your dreams. :lmao:

Tesco sold X at £4 around May and June. It was £5.99 in loads of places from end Feb/ Brit awards.

Where was it 3.99 again? Oh yes, in your dreams. :lmao:

Tesco sold X at £4 around May and June. It was £5.99 in loads of places from end Feb/ Brit awards.

Oops, I didn't realise a penny meant so much in the pockets of Kylie fans - and it was bargain bin in Tesco when Wow was released which was February :demonic:

Oops, I didn't realise a penny meant so much in the pockets of Kylie fans - and it was bargain bin in Tesco when Wow was released which was February.

It was that price from about February on in most places, excpet HMV, which always has everything ridiculously overpriced, in my experience, it seemed quite fair considering it had dropped off the radar considerably by that point.

I read that Mariah's album has tanked globally and I haven't heard anything from it. As for Kylie, she's not had a decent song for years. I have no problem with her whatsoever so I am not biased. She is just lacking a good crossover hit.

As for HC in the UK, I imagine so many people had such a miserable experience at the London show that it's very unlikely that any positive sales will come out of it. Only the people in the GC and GA areas seemed to have a good show and they will have bought the CD.

Everyone else either had poor views, poor sound and may not have got on the tube afterwards or a combination of all three. Overall, it was such a monumental balls up by LiveNation that I doubt that many would want to waste anymore money on a CD.

I read that Mariah's album has tanked globally and I haven't heard anything from it. As for Kylie, she's not had a decent song for years. I have no problem with her whatsoever so I am not biased. She is just lacking a good crossover hit.

As for HC in the UK, I imagine so many people had such a miserable experience at the London show that it's very unlikely that any positive sales will come out of it. Only the people in the GC and GA areas seemed to have a good show and they will have bought the CD.

Everyone else either had poor views, poor sound and may not have got on the tube afterwards or a combination of all three. Overall, it was such a monumental balls up by LiveNation that I doubt that many would want to waste anymore money on a CD.

Let it go. I think a grand total of about 100 of the 75,000 people there had a miserable experience.

100 BIG CRYBABIES!

Let it go. I think a grand total of about 100 of the 75,000 people there had a miserable experience.

100 BIG CRYBABIES

Exactly, every single person i know who went, including one of by best mates, who was in the upper tiers, said it was fine

I think the fact that Ticketmaster have posted on their website that they are now officially looking into the matter owing to the number of complaints probably means it was slightly more than 100 cry babies. Secondly, many thousands were stranded in London when the tube closed owing to a late start. I was making the point that a lot of casuals fans will not have had such a great experience and so I doubt they would want to go and purchase the album.

But you fucking retard twats seems to miss that point.

:thumbsup:

There must have been at least 50,000 people in the tiers and I doubt you have that many friends to have been seated in all areas of the tiers. And as I have said, LiveNation have now admitted there is a problem with SOME of the seating.

Get over it, lapdogs. This was one show where there were some technical hitches that have been acknowledged by the organisers and I was saying this may impact people going on to buy the HC album afterwards.

Jonski43 I know you had a bad experience and i am sorry for that, but EVERYONE in this forum knows about it already.

If you want to keep complaining about the concert do so, but this is the wrong place for it. Go to the S&S section.

Wednesday Update

Singles

01 Kings Of Leon

02 McFly - around yK behind.

03 Katy Perry

04 Pussycat Dolls

05 Rihanna

Top 10

Gym Class Heroes

Madcon

Ne'Yo

Top 15