Guest Bad Robot

Guest missy bi_tch

i agree with bullabarb

peak week

Sales: 42k

Position: #55

eat goes on with kayne's big name plastered on may do better

Guest Bad Robot

Sorry I haven't calculated this yet -- I'm out of town for a few days and don't know if I'll be able to calculate until I'm back...

Sorry I haven't calculated this yet -- I'm out of town for a few days and don't know if I'll be able to calculate until I'm back...

let me start predicting for next week... it's out of the HOT100 next week... :chuckle:

Guest Ruanrushedin
OMG! Could that mean that Give It 2 Me could already outpeak Sorry, and it hasnt even been properly released yet!? :lol: Didnt Sorry peak in the 60s? :lol:

USA should be ashamed to have a masterpiece like Sorry only peak in the 60's

:(

Guest marsha
USA should be ashamed to have a masterpiece like Sorry only peak in the 60's

:(

and when you think that TMB peaked at #1 !!!! and Hollywood Love profusion Get together didn't even chart... (and Bush defeated Gore in Florida).

The market so totally different in 2006 when Sorry was released.... If it had been released now it would have been a top40 hit..

One week in top40 and then out of the hot100 :demonic:

Guest ercos

with low sales and with almost nil AI, GI2M will surely drop out. thats why i hate these premature debuts because of sales...

Guest marsha
with low sales and with almost nil AI, GI2M will surely drop out. thats why i hate these premature debuts because of sales...

yep but would have liked this kind of debuts for Hollywood, Get together or Jump.