Give It 2 Me around the World Sales Charts

Guest Hafo

Yay for the Dutch! Wonder if it'll go to #1 on the singles chart soon there.

BTW Sniper just posted in UKMix that the new date of digital release is 06/27/2008.

Guest tir69

Italian radio station support Give it to me and still playing 4 Minutes , yesterday I heard Give it to me 4 times on major network and also 4 Minutes for 2 times

"Give It 2 Me" re-enters the Canadian Hot 100 at #88 this week.

Also, it debuts (as the highest debut) on Billboard's Dance Airplay chart at #11.

official release date for GI2M in East European Countries incl. Russia and Ukraine:

tomorrow 06/20/2008

A retail or digital single? Or do you mean radio add date?

Give It 2 Me new entry at #46 in Ireland. And it's going up and up in iTunes there!

Up to #24 in UK iTunes as well.

Aye, it was a typo on my side that will be REGISTERED now forever. FOREVER! F-O-R-E-V-E-R! :crazy:

DAMN YOU :hafo2:! You're error has ruined my Solstice!

jk

:kiss2:

"You're error"? :1251:

:kiss2: back atcha!

:lol:

That is what I get for writing a response too early in the morning. And to think I was a journalist once!

before we burst into a party, can someone post the achievements of SORRY in Europe?

as for the GI2M remixes... they are very very good... my fave are the two Eddie Amador mixes... it can drive the club really wild... this has potential to be bigger than 4M in the clubs..

before we burst into a party, can someone post the achievements of SORRY in Europe?

Well, it might be too early to compare, however "Give it 2 Me" is charting higher in UK airplay (#40 in its second week) than "Sorry" was (#79 in its second week). I *think* it is doing better in France (airplay) too.

as for the GI2M remixes... they are very very good... my fave are the two Eddie Amador mixes... it can drive the club really wild... this has potential to be bigger than 4M in the clubs..

Yes, they are amazing. I suppose it might help the single's sales, but probably not the album's since the remixes are far superior to the album track.

well, I want GI2M to chart higher than #19 in the HOT100!!! :provoke:

:lmao:

I wonder why?

Give It 2 Me in France:

Top 100 Airplay Chart (Radios & TV from charly/laurentpons): Up 16-08 this week. 4 Minutes falls 11-16.

SNEP disqueenfrance Top 60 Radio Airplay Chart: Up 34-22 with an audience of 21.074 million.

TV Airplay Chart: Up 09-01 with an audience of 7.518 million impressions.

Yep, it's pretty much everywhere over there!

Give It 2 Me in France:

Top 100 Airplay Chart (Radios & TV from charly/laurentpons): Up 16-08 this week. 4 Minutes falls 11-16.

SNEP disqueenfrance Top 60 Radio Airplay Chart: Up 34-22 with an audience of 21.074 million.

TV Airplay Chart: Up 09-01 with an audience of 7.518 million impressions.

Yep, it's pretty much everywhere over there!

2 songs in the top20! :thumbsup:

Can anyone please post the European Airplay by BDS? In the Charly chart Give it to me jumped from 80 to 15!

Only the Top 5 European Airplay chart is made public for free at http://www.nielsenmusiccontrol.com. You need to pay to get the full 100 :(

Talking about Europe, GI2M is a new entry in the European Hot 100 at... #89. Watch it zoom up next week.

I decided to become a member on nielsen, it's very good! But I cannot find any information on their site! How much I should pay and where I have to click to become a member! Help me Hafo! :confused: