Give It 2 Me around the World Sales Charts

Guest Hafo

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hafo

Apparently today is the release date of the digital single. Could anyone check if it's available as single in your local iTunes? Haven't been able to find it on UK and Ireland so far.

The album version is up to #54 in the UK btw. And the song is already charting on Lithuanian, FYR Macedonian and Lebanese radio airplay charts.

Apparently today is the release date of the digital single. Could anyone check if it's available as single in your local iTunes? Haven't been able to find it on UK and Ireland so far.

The album version is up to #54 in the UK btw. And the song is already charting on Lithuanian, FYR Macedonian and Lebanese radio airplay charts.

wow! number 54 already!! this is looking good!

Guest tir69

In Italy radios gave it first spins since last friday , RDS , Radio Deejay , 105 and other major network has 4 minutes and Give it to me in their rotation

Guest Hafo

Well, the "single" version, whatever that is :) Currently there are 3 versions available on iTunes UK: album deluxe, album standards and Paul Oakenfold.

The deluxe version is up to #48 now.

Also, the song zooms up 145-37 in France's SNEP airplay chart.

don't be modest... we love your link and feel to post it whenever you want...

anyhow, i am sure the digital single release will include the other versions that we will see in the CD release...

i just hope they release a Video mix and Radio Edit...

Guest tir69

Yesterday I heard for 7 times Give it to me on the Italian radio ( RDS , KISS KISS , 105, DEEJAY, DISCORADIO ans RTL ) and for 2 times 4 Minutes ( RDS & RTL )

Since now they play the album version of Give it to me.

Guest Stefanos

I said this elsewhere but probably this is the best forum to ask: according to mad-eyes.com "give it 2 me" will only be released in a few selected countries:

a) why?

b) what impact would this move have to the album's worldwide sales?

:confused:

Germany and Austria I guess. People just don't buy physical singles anymore.

Stefanos: Haven't been able to look for this info in any other site to confirm it. But if it happens:

a) My only assumption is that it'd be a digital release, although I still haven't seen a single version available on iTunes. Sometimes the physical is not released in some countries. E.g. Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right" never saw a physical version in the UK.

b) If the single is serviced to radios and available digitally, I don't think the lack of physical release will be that significant. In any case, the song IS already available as part of the album (and the Paul Oakenfold remix) online. Chartwise, it wouldn't qualify in the countries in which physicals solely constitute the singles chart, like France and Spain; and its position will be lower in select others like Ireland and UK.

Gi2M is starting to make a big impression on iTunes around Europe:

#9 in France

#15 and #17 in Netherlands

#28 in the UK

If you find any other position let us know :)