4 Minutes/Hard Candy at US iTunes (part 2)

Guest Bad Robot

Guest patrickovy
Billboard HOT 100!?!?!?!?!

or this is just the digital sales chart? well it has to be since 4M wasn't #2 on hot.100 last week...

It's Hot Digital! :clap: for Madonna. It's 3rd week when 4 Minutes sells over 200k and her 2nd week on top :)

Hot Digital Songs history for 4M

1wk #113 12 523

2wk #02 217 071

3wk #01 216 751

4wk #02 198 427

5wk #01 201 799

Total: 846 571

Next week 4M should surpass 1 million :)

Edited by patrickovy

I think that 4M will be back at no.3 this week behind Lollipop and BL. What is the airplay for No Air?

Looks like it will be up to #5, finally higher than "she who must not be named" :chuckle:

1. Lollipop = 183k + 105M = 288M

2. Bleeding Love = 182k + 98M = 280M

3. No Air = 135k + 124M = 259M

4. Love In This Club = 109k + 144M = 253M

5. 4 Minutes = 201k + 46M = 247M

6. Touch My Body = 118k + 124M = 242M

7. Sexy Can I = 120k + 120M = 240M

shit, 4 MINUTES could've had 4 consecutive weeks at 200k had there been extra 2000 copies downloaded last week... UGH... still great

I hope & pray that songs from 2-7 except 4 Minutes, continue to decline, there's a small window... and thanks to the Remixes that helped her buck the trend of general decline....

That damn Leona will be on American Idol tonight, so her song is guaranteed a surge in iTunes downloads tomorrow. I hope Madonna can fend her off this week - next week Hard Candy drops! And it could be Madonna's last chance for #1. I really can't believe these songs are her competition. Aside from "Bleeding Love" they all suck.

Guest ercos
It's Hot Digital! :clap: for Madonna. It's 3rd week when 4 Minutes sells over 200k and her 2nd week on top :)

Hot Digital Songs history for 4M

1wk #113 12 523

2wk #02 217 071

3wk #01 216 751

4wk #02 198 427

5wk #01 201 799

Total: 846 571

Next week 4M should surpass 1 million :)

yes!!! she has certainly surpassed TMBs sales.

now, lets go for the album!!! :)

Guest ercos
Looks like it will be up to #5, finally higher than "she who must not be named" :chuckle:

1. Lollipop = 183k + 105M = 288M

2. Bleeding Love = 182k + 98M = 280M

3. No Air = 135k + 124M = 259M

4. Love In This Club = 109k + 144M = 253M

5. 4 Minutes = 201k + 46M = 247M

6. Touch My Body = 118k + 124M = 242M

7. Sexy Can I = 120k + 120M = 240M

re entry to top5 is good enough. next week --> #1!!!!

downloads for LEONA and LIL WAYNE just has to drop for MADONNA to be #1...

They have to drop VERY much then...

can't you all see that in the end it all comes down to airplay... if Madonna would have higher airplay... she would have had higher positions on hot.100... that's the ONLY thing that keeps her from that now...

That damn Leona will be on American Idol tonight, so her song is guaranteed a surge in iTunes downloads tomorrow. I hope Madonna can fend her off this week - next week Hard Candy drops! And it could be Madonna's last chance for #1. I really can't believe these songs are her competition. Aside from "Bleeding Love" they all suck.

So back to 3 next week?

No Air and Love In The Club had a big fall in sells this week, and hopefully the same will happen in next weeks, and by the time the album will be out they will be no longer be a compotation.

If 4M sells around 250-260 the week the album is out and airplay will increase 5 million each week for the next two weeks, it will be around 60M bring us to the total of 310-320

And if Lil Wayne sells will fall to 150 in two weeks and the AI will be only something like 150 (20M in wo weeks) it bring it to the total of 300

Leona airplay will keep on raising to the 120-130AI and downloads will be as this week (180) or even lower (170) and total of something close to 300

Ray J will be the same like it is now or even lower so we can count him out,and 4M will be #1

I really hope Lil Wayne sells will fall, and maybe 4M can sell more than 260?

PS-

I feel like all of this is just bullshit

Guest iMisto

seriously... The song has been out TOO long, and selling TOO well to make it to 250k next week! Our only hope is that 4M gets massive airplay.

I suggest lots of prayers, positive thinking, and MANY requests at your local stations.

Guest marsha

will they broadcast the show if there was a blackout in town for a few hours? I guess Idols have generating set. hate this thing.

4 Minutes - Madonna fet. Justin Timberlake and Timbaland

Code: 2-463036 0-9362-49871-2-3

1. Bob Sinclar Space Funk Remix 5:39

2. Junkie XL Remix 6:16

3. Tracy Young House Mix 7:55

4. Peter Saves Paris Remix 8:37

5. Rebirth Remix 7:57

6. Junkie XL Dirty Dub 4:52

The Maxi CD will hit the stores on April 26 while both 12" versions have been rescheduled to May 6

Guest marsha
What's going on with HC on iTunes?

It's just at #15 right now... it's out next week and a couple of week ago it was even higher... I think it was even top.5 at some time...

with all the promo she did last days, that's really unbelievable ;-)

Guest boytoyville

4 minutes drops to #2 while Bleeding Love takes the top spot on the live feed. No suprise given that Leona gave a killer performance of the song on American Idol tonight.

Leona can suck her tits, her song is very, very overrated. Not that Madge's isn't, but...

4 minutes drops to #2 while Bleeding Love takes the top spot on the live feed. No suprise given that Leona gave a killer performance of the song on American Idol tonight.

r u sure....?it doesnt show on my itunes

Guest boytoyville
r u sure....?it doesnt show on my itunes

yes positive. It doesn't show on I-tunes yet because that doesn't update as fast. The live feed to the site gives updates live as it is happening & Leona has passed Madge for now.

yes positive. It doesn't show on I-tunes yet because that doesn't update as fast. The live feed to the site gives updates live as it is happening & Leona has passed Madge for now.

but it is by a wide margin?can madge still catch?