4 Minutes/Hard Candy at US iTunes (part 2)

Guest Bad Robot

FINALLY!!!! #1 on iTunes!

btw... I hope people doesn't take my Mimi conspiracy theories too serious... it's just more for fun lol... and I know it pisses some people off so it's pretty amusing.

You have to be a special sort of stupid if you cant see the *wink* behind your posts. I get it so dont worry. :lol::thumbsup:

Guest marsha
FINALLY!!!! #1 on iTunes!

btw... I hope people doesn't take my Mimi conspiracy theories too serious... it's just more for fun lol... and I know it pisses some people off so it's pretty amusing.

I did, I wrote to RIAA and Steve Jobs. I think I have an answer soon. hope they have a good explanation!

Guest boytoyville

There is a new remox of 4 minutes out & is listed at number 92 under top selling albums! It's a Peter Saves New York mix & is 10:52 long.

Guest boytoyville

I just cked the live feed & now Chris Browns Forever has overtaken 4 minutes also & it's now at number 4! you would think it would go up during the week of release! Oh well, maybe more people are just buying the album instead.

Guest marsha
And how are you going to prove it?

I sent them Touch my bunion. When they'll listen to that crap they realize the swindle. You're done Mimi-serable!

I just cked the live feed & now Chris Browns Forever has overtaken 4 minutes also & it's now at number 4! you would think it would go up during the week of release! Oh well, maybe more people are just buying the album instead.

but 4m is also charting on #19 with the Deluxe version

Guest marsha

If the bit... the queen does a TV show, both will climb the moutain! Ellen's waiting for you, slu... madgesty.

Guest boytoyville

Thats true. I wonder if that more than maks up the difference. I see that the Give it to me Remix is at #72 & Beat Goes On is at 101.

yay, they are finally updating... hey that's a surprise, the higher 4M version was the one from HC Deluxe...

but mind you that the higher the two HC albums are charting, it means the more people that are NOT buying separately...

it would be good for a higher album opening number though...

cuz im bored and for the sake of grouping:

from itunes live feed: Today, April 29, 2008, 10:05:17 PM

#5- 4 minutes single version

#16- 4 minutes album version

#63- Give It 2 Me (Paul Oakenfold Edit)

#97- Beat Goes On (feat. Kanye West)

#101- Give It 2 Me

#104- Candy Shop

#107- Miles Away

Guest kramm
I already told you! It's the cow and her crew that's behind this...

They are not only there to support the cow and pay radio programmers to play the cow's new noises to get those #1's...

it's also in their plan to destroy for the real Queen... because cow has told them that she is indeed very threatened by the real Queen... because cow is living just to be crowned queen in the US

so they are doing different things to prevent the real Queen... like for instance:

Roger Friedman = paid by cow & co to write bad reviews

KIIS FM and Ryan Seacrest = paid by cow & co, not only to play alot of cow noise but also not to support the real Queen...

and now some under-paid idiot at iTunes is getting paid to fuck up their system not to show any signs of the real Queen's new album release...

:electropop:

sheesh, the aliens really fucked you up the other night with that abduction/probing, huh? ;):p;)

sheesh, the aliens really fucked you up the other night with that abduction/probing, huh? ;):p;)

he's just joking and trying to get the best of the other posters here...

anyways, i just want to say that why is iTunes US using that Kate Winslet look as banner promo, it should be the one just like in UK...

Guest kramm
anyways, i just want to say that why is iTunes US using that Kate Winslet look as banner promo, it should be the one just like in UK...

does apple make those? i dont think they do. i would assume its supplied by the record company. apple doesnt have the custom fonts used for some albums.

I don't know about that... if WBR was the one who instructed iTunes to use that image, another crap decision...

anyways, iTUNES just sent out their weekly mailer informing about the HARD CANDY release...

i hope this will further promote sales...

if only MSN send out mailers to that the webcast is about to be shown within 24 hours...

Guest kramm
anyways, iTUNES just sent out their weekly mailer informing about the HARD CANDY release...

i received it today at 4:32pm (just looked).

Guest boytoyville

Looks like we may see Give it to me debut on the hot 100 this week due to sales if they keep up for a few more days.

Looks like we may see Give it to me debut on the hot 100 this week due to sales if they keep up for a few more days.

we'll see, we have to wait until sunday midnight to have an estimate where GI2M will end up...

hopefully the iTUNES mailer gives the whole album some more push

hmmm on my itunes it says this

4M #4, #19

GI2M #72

(touch my cankles #10, bibi #38)

dance

18 peter saves london remix

30 peter saves paris edit

45 bob sinclar space funk remix

51 edit

53 tracy young's house mix

56 junkie xl remix

57 rebirth remix

62 peter saves paris mix

95 bob sinclar space funk edit

U THINK A MILLION WORLDWIDE BABY?/

well, if the iTUNES charts reflects what's also happening in the record stores, WOW, 1M would be easy...

and IDJ and Moomoo and Janice and everyone will just stare in awe once again... "she knows she can do it better"

Guest kramm
well, if the iTUNES charts reflects what's also happening in the record stores, WOW, 1M would be easy...

not to rain on your parade or anything, but iTunes accounts for less than 20-something% of music sales. it's not necessarily an indication of how the charts will look.

that said, its still good... i guess.

on average, how many downloads equals a #1 spot on iTunes? anyone know? singles & albums.

4M #5 an #13.

If you add the bars together for both versions of "4 Minutes" she is still the #2 track on iTunes (in overall sales). :thumbsup:

I am not at all surprised about the Oakenfold remix edit of "GI2M" charting so high - it's very good.