4 Minutes/Hard Candy at US iTunes (part 2)

Guest Bad Robot

Madonna better book her ass on the season finale of American Idol. That's a top rated outing to see the winner. This is like 5 weeks away. I'm afraid to have her do sit-down chats right now because she will ONLY talk about her documentary, her family, and her diet/fitness routine. :tongue:

Madonna will never be on Amercian Idol

i hate to say it, and i totally wish she will be

but i just dont ever see it happening

i don't either. let's face it. madonna doesn't sing very well. she'd be humiliated on that show. she's a great performer, true... but her voice is weak compared to the contestants on that show.

oh yeah i saw that this week with the You Must love me rendition..she made Madonna look like a GREAT singer. Please she could do it if she wanted to thank u very much. Diana Ross did it also u know and many other

Guest harbors
Madonna will never be on Amercian Idol

i hate to say it, and i totally wish she will be

but i just dont ever see it happening

I DISAGREED. Jennifer Hopez did AI and she did it just fine. Madonna is a way better singer and dancer compared to Jen, and I dont see why she cant do it.

Guest marsha
i don't either. let's face it. madonna doesn't sing very well. she'd be humiliated on that show. she's a great performer, true... but her voice is weak compared to the contestants on that show.

4M is not that hard to sing. with a great choregraphy and Justin, She'd sell 50K more even if she'd stammered the song. and she did great at Grammys with HU, the most impressive performance and she had not the greatest voice. Mariah Carnage performed that year, so did Xtina and Kelly Clarckson. M stole the show.

This is lame. Madonna sings very well, thank you very much. Just because she doesn't sing like Mariah and the typical AI contestant (the style of which does not appeal to me in the least) doesn't make her a bad singer.

They say Leona will decrease in two more days. Hope so

well if we see all songs from #2 and below and their pop bar get longer and longer, it only means BL is declining

well if we see all songs from #2 and below and their pop bar get longer and longer, it only means BL is declining

Leona's bar is impressive. Her performance was really succesful.

Guest marsha
Hope so too. She has to decrease... :thumbsup:

she has to crash. was #1 for 2 weeks. enough. party's over. clean the room, check out at the desk. give the keys back to mum leonappy.

Guest socalboy1984
This is lame. Madonna sings very well, thank you very much. Just because she doesn't sing like Mariah and the typical AI contestant (the style of which does not appeal to me in the least) doesn't make her a bad singer.

Madonna has a beautiful voice and puts way more emotion and style in her singing than a lot out there. The rhetoric that she's a bad singer has always irked me. She is also a true musician. I don't care if she uses different producers, especially with "Hard Candy", you can tell her input was integrated and you can't just show up to one studio session and do that. You can tell she lived with the songs.

Just caught Leona's AI performance on YouTube. I can see why she exploded on iTunes. :shock:

The greatest American Idol performance ever, including ALL contestants over ALL seasons? Possibly.

Guest ercos
:confused:

true, GI2M wont be as successful as 4M in the US. probable will do very well in Euroe but not in the US.

Guest ercos
well would love to see 13th #1 but i guess so far whatever's happening is a notch up confessions...

i wan to see a 7th #1 album

it seems that we wont see Madge's 13th #1 single from this album but certainly, we will see her 7th #1 album. second to Ms. BS

Just caught Leona's AI performance on YouTube. I can see why she exploded on iTunes. :shock:

I got curious and went to see it too!

Well... nice vocal performance... she looks to be like Mariah on the Music Box era... will she take her place? ;)

Completly different from Madonna... competion and no competion... ;)

Guest iMisto

Saw the vid on youtube... and all I gotsta say is, Mariah who????

Poor Mariah has competition, and this bitch WILL be popular in Europe as well as the States. And 1 more thing, this girl can sing LIVE, unlike Whoriah. uh-ohhhhhh

Guest marsha
I got curious and went to see it too!

Well... nice vocal performance... she looks to be like Mariah on the Music Box era... will she take her place? ;)

Completly different from Madonna... competion and no competion... ;)

cool. Mariah and Leon could destroy each other. I want a WWE battle

Guest socalboy1984

mad respect to leona for her technical talent, but she really bores me! at least mariah is entertaining/funny... even though most of the time it's laughing at her, not with her. ;-)

Guest marsha
mad respect to leona for her technical talent, but she really bores me! at least mariah is entertaining/funny... even though most of the time it's laughing at her, not with her. ;-)

:thumbsup:

boring! sweet, nice, soft candy.

Guest rocketman
The greatest American Idol performance ever, including ALL contestants over ALL seasons? Possibly.

LL was really good on idol but they did use a backing track on some of the song

but she killed it. she has a incredible voice.

i love her cd.