4 Minutes around the World Sales Charts

Guest Hafo

Guest SuperPop
Are such high debuts common in the UK, or would debuting in the top 3 be extraordinary?

yup they are quite common...both Mercy and American Boy for example went straight to no1 on their first day of digital release...but the great thing with 4M is that it is released simultaneously with its radio release...

Banned us from where - surely not their forum where I haven't posted since January. Oh DEAR, that's me DONE FOR then. :demonic:

Indeed, given that I posted about three times there and then never returned, it's hardly a great insult.

11 User(s) are reading this topic (10 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users) :dramatic:

they are very strange I banned myself over there i can't be bothered with their drama anymore :electropop:

Guest Britney's Bloody Clunge

Drama on a forum where Riverwide is the leader? WHAT A SURPRISE. :dramatic:

How any civilized being could get in a huff over that loser being censored is beyond me. But what's more hypocritical is that they go ballistic over something like that, and then turn around and ban someone for saying something negative about their wasteland of a forum. :lmao: I say good riddance to that trainwreck, MadonnaNation is a much more interesting place to be now that you've flushed the trash.

Edited by Britney's Bloody Clunge

is this it Hafo? there's just too many charts bundled in here...

can you rename this at least to iTunes chart... I never checked this thread out coz I thought this is about local hot 100 charts or whatever per country...

Guest Glamorama
They stormed off in a HUFF along with a few others at the end of last year :dramatic:

Is that why this place seems to be becoming over-run with irrational loons I wonder?

Yes- BACK to the worldwide chsrts, please. Use The Lounge as a fventing place for stuff like that. Thanks.

Amazing that 4M is No. 2 iTunes already! Then again, HU hit USA iTunes the week it hit radio, pretty much, and it got to No. 2 that week. Next week's USA iTunes will be fun to watch!

Next week's USA iTunes will be fun to watch!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: that's an understatement... this thread will have a bazillion replies

IT WILL BE A RIOT with Touch My Body and 4 Minutes...

It might chart in Denmark on tomorrow's chart.

And it might show up on airplay charts over the weekend!

Right, HU was runner up in Ireland and Greece. But Sorry went to #1 in Greece.

#2 Rhapsody Streaming!

This counts towards the Hot 100, correct?

Yes. The Hot 100 formula is 55% airplay, 40% sales, 5% official streams (Rhapsody, Yahoo! Music, AOL Music, etc.)

Yes. The Hot 100 formula is 55% airplay, 40% sales, 5% official streams (Rhapsody, Yahoo! Music, AOL Music, etc.)

Not sure if I'm right but, I thought 100 million AI get the same chart points as 100,000 downloads. How do you come up with 55% and 40% for that?