UK Charts - Dec 2 - Midweeks

Guest Hafo

Guest FuckBuddy

I think the album will bomb next week too: because it´s not the album a lot of of people were waiting for (more pop, or more "personal")

i have to disagree. those who like kylie don't expect her to deliver a personal album. and x is a pop album, alright. there's no way the album can remain in the top 10 up to christmas. still, there's a possibility it can sell well enough to stay in the top 20. i feel that 2hearts has been way more appreciated by the masses than it's chart peak reveals. mind u, it's set for a third week in the top 10, a feat that only kids, head and i believe in u have managed to do so in the parlo days. i guess we'll have to wait and see. she's certain to enter the album chart at #3 this week. next week will be even more crucial, as we'll find out whether this week's impressive sales are an indication of a big seller or not.

Just saw a Wooloworths advert for X. If you buy X you can also get wait for it, a Kylie bag for the bargin

price of £2.97. :lol: TACKY, VERY TACKY

I agree the bag is tacky. Don't know why anyone would want it actually.

Kylie picks up speed again!

SINGLES

1 Leona Lewis (22.7k)

2 Girls Aloud (19.2k)

3 T2 (17.8k)

Top 10

Elvis Presley

Top 20

Soulja Boy

Top 30

Editors

Christina Aguilera - Hurt

Top 40

Pendulum

Mariah Carey

Sean Kingston

Sugababes - Change

Pogues & Kirsty Macoll

ALBUMS

1 Leona Lewis (83k)

2 Shayne Ward (57k)

3 Kylie (48k)

Top 15

Russell Watson

Top 20

Royal Scots Dragoon Guards

Michael Buble

Top 30

Connie Talbot

Top 40

Paul Potts

All Angels

I am surprised that more is not being made of the fact that Shayne Ward, with NO radio airplay, weak video airplay and no TV special or TV documentary has managed to outsell brave and ever so slightly hyped beyond all comprehension Kylie....

The fact you really don;t get the fact Bleeding Love is actually a finally crafted pop song with some beautiful vocals says a lot about you and your 'taste' in music.

So everyone with taste is music HAS TO LIKE that song? Vow, only trash TV viewers and Daily Mail readers have taste then. You win. Not sure who you are convincing apart from other Leona loons.

You made personal insults. Yes, pot kettle black but still :chuckle:

Think it would be water off a ducks back to QB, what with the lovely posts he regularly makes that are offensive to cancer sufferers and anyone affected by cancer.

I am surprised that more is not being made of the fact that Shayne Ward, with NO radio airplay, weak video airplay and no TV special or TV documentary has managed to outsell brave and ever so slightly hyped beyond all comprehension Kylie....

You do have a point. It is odd, can't believe he still has so much goodwill left over from X Factor 2 years ago.

There's no way in hell any retailer would use "X" as a loss leader. It's nowhere NEAR big enough for that. The final Harry Potter book was used as a loss leader by many supermarkets and stores because of the phenomenal demand. "X" doesn't even come *close* to the levels needed to truly be a "loss leader". It's not as is 100s of 1000s of people were rushing around on monday to buy their copy of "X". Leona Lewis's album would have been a suitable loss-leader, but Kylie's? No way.

But you didn't disagree, you made a FABRICATED statement by way of a PERSONAL INSULT; a sure sign that you're LOSING the arguement, not to mention you mind. :lmao:

Most of what you post is fabricated or repetitive.

Sometimes though you are funny, I give you that. Just not when you post such gems as"homewrecking, deformed, cancer ridden, whore, slut etc"

So everyone with taste is music HAS TO LIKE that song? Vow, only trash TV viewers and Daily Mail readers have taste then. You win. Not sure who you are convincing apart from other Leona loons.

SO I like one, maybe two Leona tunes, and that makes me a Loon, does it?

Nah, don't think so. There are many artists I don't like many songs from, but I'm subjective enough to know when they do make a good tune, even if it's not something that I particularly like.

Maybe when you hit your teens you'll start appreciating something other than McFly.