Hey You around the World Charts

Guest Hafo

Guest Hafo

It was bound to happen :p

Already #39 in the overall Top 100 iTunes Spain and #74 on iTunes Italy!

Considering the ranking of ONLY Madonna songs, it's the #106 most popular Madge choon in iTunes US, #44 in UK, #3 in Spain, #8 in Italy, #18 in Germany, #22 in France, #79 in Australia.

Guest Hafo

Other iTunes:

Austria (N/A overall, #40 Madonna)

Belgium (N/A overall, #26 Madonna)

Canada (N/A overall, #39 Madonna)

Denmark (N/A overall, #25 Madonna)

Finland (N/A overall, #19 Madonna)

Greece, Portugal (not showing)

Ireland (N/A overall, #41 Madonna)

Luxembourg (N/A overall , #5 Madonna)

Netherlands (N/A overall, #48 Madonna)

Norway (N/A overall, #39 Madonna)

Switzerland (N/A overall, #14 Madonna)

Sweden (N/A overall, #28 Madonna)

Guest peter_reid

the song needs visibility, if the day of the broadcast of live aid, if 4 million people watch it in the us and 28 thousand people decide they like the song and download it, we have a top 40 hit.

we need 28 thousand to get to the top 40 in the usa.

if they play the song everytime they go to commercial break ,and people start downloading it,then we could have a top 40 hit in the usa

Guest henZ

the song needs visibility, if the day of the broadcast of live aid, if 4 million people watch it in the us and 28 thousand people decide they like the song and download it, we have a top 40 hit.

if they play the song everytime they go to commercial break ,and people start downloading it,then we could have a top 40 hit in the usa

OR people will start hating it and never download it. Ever.

:boring:

if i see this post again i'll blow chunks!! :americanlife:

Up to #26 in iTunes Spain :clap:

Up to #31 in iTunes Italy :angel:

IPB ImageIPB Image:clap:IPB Image

hmmm... we could see where MADONNA is still the QUEEN... SPAIN and ITALY... despite not being promoted, it's still selling

Trust me, she's the Queen here in Mexico, just look at Confessions Tour sales [it is Gold already IPB Image], but, we don't have iTunes IPB Image

hmmm... we could see where MADONNA is still the QUEEN... SPAIN and ITALY... despite not being promoted, it's still selling

I dont know about Italy, but in Spain the downloads market it´s still quite little

If it doesn't sell much before LE, it reallydoesn't matter that it was released early- plenty of things are released and available for months and then start selling- not saying that will happen with HY, just that release date doesn't matter much in the digital age.

Guest Beautiful Stranger

With no airplay 28,000 downloads will not be enough to hit the Hot 100 Top 40.

I think he's basing that on past incidents for tracks that did that with little to no airplay.

Downloads/sales have increased since "Sorry," and that reached No. 58 on weekly sales of 16,700, and negligible airplay. Just to give an idea- with today's higher sales, that probably would be pushed down a little.

Guest Dick in your mouth

BRITS DO IT BETTER...

I LIKE THIS THREAD AND I LIKE THE FIRST POST.... kisses for you HAFO... :vanitybonet:

Obviously not if that crap was allowed to chart :lmao:

Guest Eternal Flame

Is it safe to call it a flop, when it was never really formally released, and when the Live Earth performance didn't even happen yet? I'm sure the media will spin it as a flop though.

Guest Hafo

I heard it on an Irish radio station at 8 pm last night. It didn't sound as bad as I thought it would. Will start checking European airplay charts just in case.

M could fart into a recorder, mix it up and record it and it would hit (at least) the Top 10 In Italy (foremost), followed by some decent chart placings in many countries within Europe LOL! Its true too.