Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Madonna @ NYC pride - CONFIRMED !


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Carey said:

if she does it, it's not the best decision but some people here are acting like it'll kill her career if she does future again lmao.

 

perspective doesn't hurt once in a while, it's just a performance.

Future will also be the closing song for Madame X Tour. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madonna, we are streaming Madame X non stop, we bought several versions of the album...why are you punishing us? Why Madonna, why?😪

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Carey said:

if she does it, it's not the best decision but some people here are acting like it'll kill her career if she does future again lmao.

 

perspective doesn't hurt once in a while, it's just a performance.

Well another perspective is that her fanbase is ebbing and the ones that are left are basically asking for a crumb to eat.

Future is a stupid song for this event. Period.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mensch said:

The audience is gonna shit talk her all the way out of the venue...we can be 10000000000% sure about that. I wish it weren’t the case but it is what it is...

it's no use telling us.. can't some people just let her know?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

Would it be SO hard to do:

Vogue

God Control

Hung Up

I Rise

Express Yourself

Would it? Ughhhh Madonna whyyyyy 

I suppose hoping for Rescue Me as one of the oldies is out of the question.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nikki said:

it's no use telling us.. can't some people just let her know?

I fear it’s too late now 

i was really wishing for some fun. Maluma showing up being sexy or Anitta would’ve been amazing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mensch said:

I fear it’s too late now 

i was really wishing for some fun. Maluma showing up being sexy or Anitta would’ve been amazing. 

there's still some time!

why is she sabotaging herself? is she THAT out of touch?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

Well another perspective is that her fanbase is ebbing and the ones that are left are basically asking for a crumb to eat.

Future is a stupid song for this event. Period.

 

hey i agree it's a stupid decision but what are you gonna do about it? waste your time complaining?

she doesn't hear and if she could she wouldn't care.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Also listening to God Control right now...and that would’ve been epic too ..cause it would start serious and then change. A choir+god control that could lead into LAP 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Carey said:

 

hey i agree it's a stupid decision but what are you gonna do about it? waste your time complaining?

she doesn't hear and if she could she wouldn't care.

 

Gotta vent my annoyance somehow. Here is the only place that anyone will hear it and understand it 

Link to post
Share on other sites

And here was I thinking the whole reason for holding up to God Control was to release it on Pride :rotfl:

I actually thought they had planning this time  :dead:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mat.Guy said:

And here was I thinking the whole reason for holding up to God Control was to release it on Pride :rotfl:

I actually thought they had planning this time  :dead:

Me too. I’m amazed at my naive nature with her at times lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sloane said:

I suppose hoping for Rescue Me as one of the oldies is out of the question.

In what world? In our MadonnaNation world. I keep thinking of those endless tracklists most of us did everytime before an event or a tour happens. Not at least 50% of our wishes. And she has this problem since Drowned World Tour. I remember what angry she was during Sticky&Sweet Tour when she heard people suggesting another tracklist for the tour. So don't even bother with Pride, 10 days before the concert. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Don’t do that. No one supposed to know anything 

It's not like she's hiding it. She's posting the looks with the songs names on her stories.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...