New album thread

27 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

Yes an example that I always accept BUT the album had leaked in every single format. Which was heavily publicised. And it was still number 2 in us and UK and would have been number one in both if it hadn't had been for empire in US and the mother's Day re release of  Sam Smith! So that's good going. She had the Brits fall also. Such a cursed era but it wasn't bad. But all I'm saying is she should take the promo. 

However I think this icon award is for Cher.

True

I think Cher already got the ICON Award a few years back at the BBMA

5 hours ago, Beastialg said:

Would be amazing but no chance for that to happen this year. Line-up for the final three shows:

May 4 Adam Sandler / Shawn Mendes
May 11 Emma Thompson / Unknown Musical Guest
May 18 Unknown Host (rumored to be Amy, Tina and/or Maya) / DJ Khaled

She can be the musical guest for the May 11th show (Mother's Day episode) but it seems rather unlikely.

Musical guest on SNL May 11th show is still a maybe!

All reports about her Eurovision performance say that she will headline to Israel on May 14 for the final rehearsals and we know she will be in in US in early May to receive that GLAAD award so any event hold before that date could be possible for her to attend. 

1 hour ago, CalinB said:

Musical guest on SNL May 11th show is still a maybe!

Emma Thompson and Mambo together in SNL is the stuff dreams are made of.

Edited by Foolio

1 hour ago, lasky said:

M should get a best selling female artist of all time award.... 

Or just the best artist of all time award. 

1 minute ago, Andra said:

So supposedly the first single is coming next week? I'm SCARED and EXCITED omg

I know! 

36 minutes ago, Anne said:

All reports about her Eurovision performance say that she will headline to Israel on May 14 for the final rehearsals and we know she will be in in US in early May to receive that GLAAD award so any event hold before that date could be possible for her to attend. 

When  is  that  GLAAD award event?

8 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Or just the best artist of all time award. 

I know! 

Why Do we think that there is a new single next week? Do we have official conformation or is it only speculation?  Based on what?

We need a GP and fan pleasing song with the spectacle of her tours. Every time I show my friends a MADONNA tour. They are speechless. We need to show her talent rather than her tits. She's amazing and people don't see unless they pay £££.  I really believe she can have a smash... Especially after the cursed 13th album.

1 minute ago, Danmacevents said:

We need a GP and fan pleasing song with the spectacle of her tours. Every time I show my friends a MADONNA tour. They are speechless. We need to show her talent rather than her tits. She's amazing and people don't see unless they pay £££.  I really believe she can have a smash... Especially after the cursed 13th album.

it has always annoyed me a little how she keeps her best performances for her tours.. (same with videos lately).. I get that she can't do a performance like Live To Tell on a tv show, but still.. something like KIT or LAP on BAT.. show more of the "artist".. less of the "pop/mainstream".. 

20 minutes ago, Danny Bubbles said:

if the singles gone to radio it will probably be tomorrow won't it? They'll know it will leak...

We won't know it though, because radio doesn't play her. 😜

Isn’t it miraculeus that we are discussing the release of a single within the next week or two weeks and we know absolutely NOTHING about it?! No title, no producer, no clips, no nothing! She REALLY improved on that security. Good for her! Now bring on the feast!!!

6 minutes ago, robster said:

Isn’t it miraculeus that we are discussing the release of a single within the next week or two weeks and we know absolutely NOTHING about it?! No title, no producer, no clips, no nothing! She REALLY improved on that security. Good for her! Now bring on the feast!!!

Yes!! I can't remember the last time that happened.  Certainly before the days the internet.

28 minutes ago, robster said:

perhaps she scrapped the release 🤣

11 hours ago, FreeMySoul said:

unfortunately in the current music climate those are the big names

Happily there's Panic! at the Disco to save the day. Brendon always puts on a great show. :inlove:

3 hours ago, Samo said:

True

I think Cher already got the ICON Award a few years back at the BBMA

Yes... just checked that 

2016 - celine Dion

2017 - cher

2018 - j Jackson...

This COULD BE madonna's 

mtribe:

New details spring into my mind about te song. The reason why I said it reminded me about American life In a way is because of the way her voice sounds but also because after the raggaeton part where she sings with Maluma and after the “aiaiai” part you can hear the song kind of mellow down and become more melodyc. And she sings ”something about nature” . At lesat that’s what I get. Damn can’t wait for the whole thing to come out. Counting down: a week from today!!!