MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hector

Black Friday

Flashback to 1983 :lmao:

CABBAGE PATCH MANIA! On Thanksgiving weekend 1983, the hottest gift was a Cabbage Patch Kid, and, as you can see in this video, things were getting out of control at malls around the country. Do you remember the Cabbage Patch craze?

:lol2:

All the drama for this puppet :D :D :D

I love blackfridays, there are so many stuff for special prices. Thank god I can order them online, I dont have the nerves to go to the store and experience this kind of dramaness !!!!

I cant wait for the new videos of this years black friday

2 hours ago, Hector said:

CABBAGE PATCH MANIA! On Thanksgiving weekend 1983, the hottest gift was a Cabbage Patch Kid, and, as you can see in this video, things were getting out of control at malls around the country. Do you remember the Cabbage Patch craze?

We criticise so much millennials but really,  my generation was equally absurd and spoiled if not more :lmao:

Those toy fevers started back then. As if it was a drama not to give a certain toy as a present. 

I remember hearing about people punching little kids in the face for those Cabbage Patch dolls. Shit got real. LOL

Happy hunting guys! 

this world is so fucked up

10 hours ago, Hector said:

During an airing of the movie on the morning of January 7, 2007, AMC claimed the creator modeled the doll (Chucky) after the Cabbage Patch Kids. This was confirmed by an interview with the creator, Don Mancini, which was featured on the Seed of Chucky DVD.

$_3.JPG

Garbage Pail Kids were the truly off-hot thing.

Garbage Pail KidsFile:Collette Coldcut.jpg

this year was a major disappointment, not many sales or price reductions of those products I wanted.

Its ok, christmas is coming, meaning another sales highlight of the year :inlove:

7 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

Garbage Pail Kids were the truly off-hot thing.

Garbage Pail KidsFile:Collette Coldcut.jpg

When I was a kid, my mom got a dresser and the same day my brother and I went to a yard sale and got a shit ton of these stickers. We put them all over my mom’s dresser like decorations before my mom got home from work.  They couldn’t be taken off cause the white sticky stuff stayed on.  We got a good spanking that day :lol:

8 minutes ago, jaron said:

this year was a major disappointment, not many sales or price reductions of those products I wanted.

Its ok, christmas is coming, meaning another sales highlight of the year :inlove:

Dude I thought everything sucked too!! I got a hi-larious ugly Christmas sweater for a work party, half off. That’s all. 

Happy with my Black Friday discounted purchase! My very first tablet! Yay! I know I am very late in the game but better late with a discount, than one of the first without a discount! :D I am just charging it and I am so looking forward to use it!!

This year it's all about those damn Fingerlings.

On 24/11/2017 at 8:48 AM, Hector said:

I remember seeing this on TV. It was amazing as they hadn't arrived here yet and we couldn't understand why everyone was going crazy over them, adopting them etc. 

As for Black Friday, this went viral over here on Friday. How very British

4 hours ago, jonski43 said:

I remember seeing this on TV. It was amazing as they hadn't arrived here yet and we couldn't understand why everyone was going crazy over them, adopting them etc. 

As for Black Friday, this went viral over here on Friday. How very British

:rotfl:

^ :lmao:

OMG I saw yesterday a vid about crazyness during Black Friday in the USA and they were fighting for tvs and all that, but then in another vid there was a dangerous run from clients to buy DIAPERS, and in another vid to buy TOILET PAPER!!!!

Poor workers. Working that day has to be so incredibly stressful and horrible. 

In a lot of stores here in the U.S. they have to put anti-theft security cases on diapers, toilet paper, and baby formula! I've even seen it for single packs of Trident gum! :wacko:

On 29. November 2017 at 10:47 PM, Hector said:

In a lot of stores here in the U.S. they have to put anti-theft security cases on diapers, toilet paper, and baby formula! I've even seen it for single packs of Trident gum! :wacko:

I hate this world