2016 American Presidential Thread

JR!

I am sooo hoping that (if that graph someone posted recently is indeed true) that black women are the ones who come out more than any other demographic, they come out 10x stronger this election than Obama and be the ones who actually stick the final fork into this beast and horrific never-ending nightmare and election year lol!

I love a strong black woman!

I love a strong black woman!

++1 babe! Esp if (more like hopefully *when) their turnout slays the angry, Fred fucking Flinstone era angry white male :D xx

Okay...10 steps forward, momentum etc..yet f'king again...Hillary says she may have 'short circuited' w/ the e-mail explanation. :## Why not just speak/respond in a non Ivy League, lawyer, shady, screetchy, vague way and just say it was an error, won't do it again and in 1/2 friggin clean cut, authentic way! SO easy! Christ lol

I think you're pitting Clinton's gaffes against Trump's atomic bomb of a campaign and it's really not worth getting crazy about, Ciccone's Cheex... :lol:

She's owning up to a gaffe, what more do you want lol

LOL. Well..she's now UP by 5 points in.....Georgia!!! :blink::blink:

I don't understand polls. Do people randomly change their minds back and forth depending on what the candidates say?

Just think of them as a snapshot of where the country is at any given time. It's like watching any trend. changing of minds are rare in a polarized electorate. What's becoming clear is just how much Trump is turning off some of his own voters though

Yet another gallon of daily insanity..Frumpy is about to endorse Ryan yet Ryan *today is saying in the most indifferent/flat tone he knows nothing about it. Um..just...W T F LOL!

GetUnconscious, on 05 Aug 2016 - 2:47 PM, said:GetUnconscious, on 05 Aug 2016 - 2:47 PM, said:

TBH I'm not your biggest fan but these two are acting like losers. Either they're obsessed with you or are such pip squeaks in real life that they gain pleasure from online bullying. Pud has always been a cantankerous attention seeker and rude but Ulizos kind of surprises me tbh.

Well PUD has always gone at me because my past love for Gaga. I just ignore it at this point. It's old.

ULIZOS on the other hand, I have no idea why he has been so salty toward me.

It is what it is though.

Good lord. Trump is speaking and he is saying the republican party is the "BIG TENT PARTY!" and that they are going to have tons of crossover support from all walks of life. :lmao:

TBH I'm not your biggest fan but these two are acting like losers. Either they're obsessed with you or are such pip squeaks in real life that they gain pleasure from online bullying. Pud has always been a cantankerous attention seeker and rude but Ulizos kind of surprises me tbh.

Can you leave anything alone? Stop baiting them and getting entangled in more fights! This thread, this forum, is not here for you guys to personally snipe at each other. I'm tired of these threads getting thrown off course, many forum members reporting these posts, and having to clean up threads because you guys take swipes at each other over and over. Here and other parts of the forum. Yes this has earned you another suspension.

Well PUD has always gone at me because my past love for Gaga. I just ignore it at this point. It's old.

ULIZOS on the other hand, I have no idea why he has been so salty toward me.

It is what it is though.

I'm sure Pud is going to wisely stop bringing up this Gaga stuff from years ago. And I thank you Skin for being mature to move past your old feud with GU years ago and not get caught up in current feuds here.

Hector, on 05 Aug 2016 - 10:16 PM, said:Hector, on 05 Aug 2016 - 10:16 PM, said:

I'm sure Pud is going to wisely stop bringing up this Gaga stuff from years ago. And I thank you Skin for being mature to move past your old feud with GU years ago and not get caught up in current feuds here.

I am too worried about the outcome of this election to spend energy on forum feuds. I can only mentally take so much.

large.gif

:lmao:

Guest Pud Whacker

Lady Who?! :rotfl:

Yes I will. I'll just add Skin to ignore.

Xo

It's becoming longer than Schindler's List. :lol:

Damn. Just about over two weeks ago Trump for the first time squeaked ahead of Hillary by a slim margin in Nate Silvers projection of who would win if the election were held today.

His forecast right now if the election were held today?

91.7% chance of Clinton winning

8.3% chance of Trump winning

Damn. Just about over two weeks ago Trump for the first time squeaked ahead of Hillary by a slim margin in Nate Silvers projection of who would win if the election were held today.

His forecast right now if the election were held today?

91.7% chance of Clinton winning

8.3% chance of Trump winning

He's also got Georgia and Arizona in a virtual tie. Even Utah appears far, far closer than expected.

We're still 3 months out and given Hillary's dismal answers yesterday regarding those fucking emails, anything can still happen. Trump seems to have quarterly meltdowns, so I'm fully expecting him to implode again around October when the press goes into full blown nuclear mode.

He's also got Georgia and Arizona in a virtual tie. Even Utah appears far, far closer than expected.

We're still 3 months out and given Hillary's dismal answers yesterday regarding those fucking emails, anything can still happen. Trump seems to have quarterly meltdowns, so I'm fully expecting him to implode again around October when the press goes into full blown nuclear mode.

Yup..as I said she had amazing momentum in every way then...splat! The women is almost as bad as Trump at x w/ unforced errors and endless missed opportunities to answer *very simple questions and/or behavior. We 'get' what Trump is but wtf is Hillary and her team doing (and continuing to do and NOT change)! regardless of the endless bashing from both the right AND the left :#. lol Hers is 10x easier. ALL she needs to do is answer a very, very simple question with a very, very simple general response but keeps stepping in it- something TRUMP is supposed to and expected to do! And she just keeps getting worse esp. w/ the "short circuit' line. If she's so 'smart' (whether its her or her team) how and who in the fuq thought that line, analogy or whatever would benefit her lol. Yet just another 'line' spoon fed to the GOP and Trump to play and mock over/over. She's basically separate but equal at times w/ the endless gaffes Trump makes.

I still say this may be close..scary closer than we think when all is said and done. Yes, she's technically got all the right demographics, the machine and many, many more powerful mega names coming to her side in the coming weeks. Ultimately won't matter. Think it'll ALL come down to everything that happens in October. The debates and esp if something happens domestically.

Yup..as I said she had amazing momentum in every way then...splat! The women is almost as bad as Trump at x w/ unforced errors and endless missed opportunities to answer *very simple questions and/or behavior. We 'get' what Trump is but wtf is Hillary and her team doing (and continuing to do and NOT change)! regardless of the endless bashing from both the right AND the left :#. lol Hers is 10x easier. ALL she needs to do is answer a very, very simple question with a very, very simple general response but keeps stepping in it- something TRUMP is supposed to and expected to do! And she just keeps getting worse esp. w/ the "short circuit' line. If she's so 'smart' (whether its her or her team) how and who in the fuq thought that line, analogy or whatever would benefit her lol. Yet just another 'line' spoon fed to the GOP and Trump to play over/over. She's basically separate but equal at times w/ the endless gaffes Trump makes.

I don't think this will halt her momentum too much. Trump is scaring the shit out of so many individuals of every political stripe on so many levels that she still has the edge.

Anything she says compared to him is peanuts. It's like she fires off a single gaffe or statement but Trump is virtual machine gun of gaffes. Her's will get air time, but the sheer amount of bullshit that spews out of his mouth is hard for even social media to keep up with. And that's an accomplishment in 2016.

Ppl are nitpicking the fuck out of Clinton just to even the playing field since Trump is such a brain dead loser and dominates the news. Her email answer is just typical Clinton lawyer speak. It's really not that big of a deal. It's like when Mitt Romney got made fun of for a week straight for his "binders full of women" gaffe. We all knew what he meant, but ppl went in on him anyway. But it really wasn't anything anyone cared about.

Compare all that to the smearing of a gold star family. Not the same.

Ppl are nitpicking the fuck out of Clinton just to even the playing field since Trump is such a brain dead loser and dominates the news. Her email answer is just typical Clinton lawyer speak. It's really not that big of a deal. It's like when Mitt Romney got made fun of for a week straight for his "binders full of women" gaffe. We all knew what he meant, but ppl went in on him anyway. But it really wasn't anything anyone cared about.

Compare all that to the smearing of a gold star family. Not the same.

No, it's not even comparable to smearing a gold star family, joking about Russians hacking the emails of a presidential candidate, or any of the other vile garbage that falls out of Trumps mouth. But, what you said is right. She gave an answer that the media can run with. Typical Clinton talk though, really.

And I totally agree that the media will level the playing field between these two. They have too. Ratings! Suspense!

They did the same god damn thing in 2012 between Romney and Obama. Even thought Obama was leading in nearly every single swing state for the better part of the year and Romney NEVER lead him in the average polling on Real Clear Politics. The only time it was close was after the 1st debate where Obama showed up like a hungover college student for an 8am class.

God, this is such a putrid election.

No, it's not even comparable to smearing a gold star family, joking about Russians hacking the emails of a presidential candidate, or any of the other vile garbage that falls out of Trumps mouth. But, what you said is right. She gave an answer that the media can run with. Typical Clinton talk though, really.

And I totally agree that the media will level the playing field between these two. They have too. Ratings! Suspense!

They did the same god damn thing in 2012 between Romney and Obama. Even thought Obama was leading in nearly every single swing state for the better part of the year and Romney NEVER lead him in the average polling on Real Clear Politics. The only time it was close was after the 1st debate where Obama showed up like a hungover college student for an 8am class.

God, this is such a putrid election.

Yep. 2012 was the same. Even after Romney's 47% tape, it was painted as this crazy close race where Romney could win. And it worked. I was nervous the whole year. But then Obie beat him handily. It's crazy how the media keeps us nervewracked.

This is obviously a way scarier election though.