Will there be more North American shows added?

Guest bluejean

I dont see sales getting much better when the tour is revealed , the people that follow her and watch clip before the shows are usually big fans, not the casual fan/ general public

I think tickets that are left will most defiently start shifting quick once the tour begins!

I think LiveNation will capitalise on the show, especially if the rumours of a "hits packed set list" are true....

Unfortunately, she didn't have the SuperBowl as a massive advetertisment this time round for the tour.

YES!!! They world. Alamodone, AT&T Center, Erwin Center, State Farm Arena, American Bank Center, LEA, etc. etc.

State Farm Arena is too small for Madonna. :stir:

Though I live like ten minutes from it. I could see her doing two Dallas shows, maybe Houston or a San Antonio show. It's a shame she didn't do at least one Texas date. A lot of my friends are either going to Vegas or Chicago for her show.

Was thinking Madonna should have performed a second night in Atlantic City. The venue is not as big as MSG and it would have probably sold out a second night.

It's not even close to being sold out the first night there are still even a lot of floor seats available. I'm actually afraid it may get cancelled.

It's not even close to being sold out the first night there are still even a lot of floor seats available. I'm actually afraid it may get cancelled.

Ugh don't even say it! I had the same bad feeling but I think the high rollers will be given seats so it should be ok. Plus, it's a Saturday night so hopefully word of mouth will help. I think once Philly gets good press I will also help.

To call Texas "right wing" is really missing the point. Dallas proper, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Corpus, Brownsville, El Paso, are very liberal areas with huge populations. Madonna has always had big success in Texas. It is unbelievable that whoever does the booking, skipped Texas. It is a huge state where she has not saturated the market.

Obama won the counties in TX where Dallas, Houston, San Antonio & Austin dwell in 2012. I don't really think politics has anything to do with it though.

M's team goes where the money is and I agree that Texas is far from saturated. I wonder if promoters there simply refused to pony up her fee this time? It could be that they tried to book dates there but promoters weren't up for the bait. I think the late arrivals for MDNA shows (plus an casual-fan-unfriendly set list) really turned people off.

Ugh don't even say it! I had the same bad feeling but I think the high rollers will be given seats so it should be ok. Plus, it's a Saturday night so hopefully word of mouth will help. I think once Philly gets good press I will also help.

This is true - Borgata is sponsoring the show so they could end up giving out tickets. The only bad thing about that is you usually get a crowd that's not really into it they just went because it was free lol.

I went down to AC last month and when you drive in they have tons and tons of billboards for upcoming shows and concerts. And NONE for M. Made me mad - all summer tourists could have been seeing a billboard but nope.

Edited by binarycool

This is true - Borgata is sponsoring the show so they could end up giving out tickets. The only bad thing about that is you usually get a crowd that's not really into it they just went because it was free lol.

I went down to AC last month and when you drive in they have tons and tons of billboards for upcoming shows and concerts. And NONE for M. Made me mad - all summer tourists could have been seeing a billboard but nope.

I haven't been down to AC in a few months, but I agree there should be billboards for the show....especially now while the summer crowd is there. If Borgata is sponsoring it that's a good sign things will be ok - it's usually Caesers. Yes, the crowd might be less than amazing but out of the three times I've seen Madonna at Boardwalk Hall, believe it or not, the MDNA tour had the best crowd. Madonna pissed off the crowd on the CT with the no air conditioning on the hottest day of the summer, and I had miserable and annoying people in my section at S&S. Hopefully I'm surrounded by fans for this tour.

I haven't been down to AC in a few months, but I agree there should be billboards for the show....especially now while the summer crowd is there. If Borgata is sponsoring it that's a good sign things will be ok - it's usually Caesers. Yes, the crowd might be less than amazing but out of the three times I've seen Madonna at Boardwalk Hall, believe it or not, the MDNA tour had the best crowd. Madonna pissed off the crowd on the CT with the no air conditioning on the hottest day of the summer, and I had miserable and annoying people in my section at S&S. Hopefully I'm surrounded by fans for this tour.

Yeah Golden Triangle was great in AC - upper sections looked a little bored but I guess they always do. I had a good crowd for Sticky and Sweet too. I missed Confessions I was doing a summer semester abroad. It was a great experience but I feel like I missed out on M's best tour!

Yeah Golden Triangle was great in AC - upper sections looked a little bored but I guess they always do. I had a good crowd for Sticky and Sweet too. I missed Confessions I was doing a summer semester abroad. It was a great experience but I feel like I missed out on M's best tour!

I was in the upper section for that MDNA show, and we did sit for most of it...but that's fine with me because it's hard to stand in the upper level. Confessions was great, yes, but I'd say MDNA was on par with it in my opinion.