Which version of LFL do you want her to perf on the tour?

Apples388

First you love me and I let you in...   

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which live version of LFL for RH Tour?

• Album version with spoken intro / elements of Offer remix (cf. Grammys and BRITs)
    • Live remix (cf. Ellen, Jonathan Ross, French & Italian TV etc.)
    • Other remix from the LFL remixes EP (please specify)
    • Completely new version (please elaborate)

Being honest, I feel as though the original is getting a tad bit stale. I don't know how entertaining it would be to do that again live. Hell, she's probably getting tired of performing the original too. I agree with whoop, I'd love something very housey and upbeat, something more danceable. I don't think I'd mind a more stripped down version either with more acoustics and instruments.

I'm open to anything. But I'd love something VERY housey. Best stick with the album or final demo mix

Yes! Dubtronic would work too.

Essentially anything but the live versions we got. Some are better than others but none match the great demo, album, and Dubtronic versions.

I live that live remix, especially when that remixed live beat kicks in during the performances and she really gets into the choreography and everyone starts cheering in the audiences.

The live remix is HORRID. I love the original Grammys/Brits mix. It's very dramatic and theatrical and perfect as either an opener or closer for the shower. Closing the show with a singalong a la the Grammys would be perfect. That remix though is just unbearable for me. Totally ruins a magnificent and beautiful song.

Guest bluejean

DEFINITELY the Album Version. But I want her to incorporate an extended breakdown from the remix sort of like at The Brits but for it to go on for 3-4 minutes with vocals.

just something very house-y like the demo. long MNEK & choir vocals etc. so LAP. no ellen & etc mixes. those are horrible. just something that will shake up the audience, and I think going close to the demo with a lot of house and a choir and those amazing "yeah love's gonna lift me up" vocals and the "ooeeehhhhs" of the demo is gonna be amazing!!!! the ellen & those other mixes were too cold. you can't dance along or sing to that. just something.. euphoric like LAP on BAT.

I'd love a new mix based on the album version, demo 3 along with samples from the living for Drums Mix.

Actually, I'd love something along the lines of Lucky Star / Hung Up but with NRM and L4L. NRM's version would heavily sample the Living for Drums remix of L4L and flow seamlessly into L4L, which will be an extended mix that uses lines from Like a Prayer. So, kind of along the lines of Celebration/Give It 2 Me from MDNAT.

I feel a combination of the Brits/Grammys is the perfect version to perform as the closer. Firstly, it has the dramatic entrance again. Who knows an "Over and Over" reference would be welcome to reflect the fall, "I get up again over and over."

Then she can appear, perform the song, extend the dance breakdown a bit more to highlight the new Vogue choreography with Aya and Bambi. It would be great to include the "Lord, lord lift me, God forgive me" bit which would make it perfection and end with the singalong before the triumphant holding of the horn trophy as the end of the show.

Just some thoughts of mine. :popcorn2:

Album version! This song is gorgeous and both Grammy and Brit performance were pure perfection. I didn't enjoy the other bass banging, no singing performances (Ellen etc.) - and I also don't see the crowd enjoying making yet another hit unrecognizable.

I don't see how anyone could think that song is getting stale. I'd love to see it as the tour's opener with the same curtain they've used at the Grammy's :sassy: