Coachella?

Like how many times do we have to see new threads started about some Z lister only known in Mongolia saying something negative about Madonna? The General Madonna section is flooded with them. Why focus on all the negativity after 33 years? Why?

I think its funny…one minute its " don't get worked up because Madonna wouldn't"….even though you guys are getting worked up over people who have a different reaction then you.

Then you call those people names like pussies, fragile, weak etc…then your upset you were called a name back. LOL

Im enjoying the era for the record, its irrelevant from calling bullshit when I see it.

So you guys that do not like a difference of opinion and want to control what others say on here…I say Madonna likes diversity and that is beyond skin color, it is opinion too. So maybe you should go be a Taylor Swift fan where no one has the brain cells to have a different opinion and that all fall in line and think the same!

look, of course it's really no big deal when you look at the big picture. the "dis°gga" thing was a bit scary, but this really is nothing. I just feel a bit embarrassed for her. she's madonna the sex goddess and I think she is a proud woman and also wouldn't really want drake to make that face. it's just human. i mean no one wants that. it's not really even a controversy it's just stupid and embarrassing.

This. Madonna is a SEX ICON and I hate to see a guy embarrass the shit out of her on stage making her look like she's physically repulsive, perpetuating some kind of idea that she must be disgusting to be with. She never had something like that happen to her and with a guy, ever. People were always ruthless towards her for one reason or another, but this adds so much fuel to the fire.

And I'm LOVING this era and enjoying every single moment, doesn't mean anything is ruined for me. It's just a discussion.

Babe, i meant all the moaning in general, not you. There's lots of moaning in this golden era. But i didn't mean you.

Yes, exactly.

I haven't been online since Friday night and instead of coming in here and getting excited about Madonna's surprise performance it's just a big mess of people complaining and moaning about what the MEDIA thinks of Madonna. I'm still not 100% sure what happened and I don't google Madonna's name for fear of becoming like all these whiny bitches.

Does she even have one to begin with? She's always been portrayed as a villain cunt and Drake's reaction is only reinforcing this image which is great because she is really owning her rebellious persona. She sucked the life out of him like a vampire!! :rotfl:

don't get me wrong, I loved her performance, but his reaction was just unprofessional

I still love his music though

Yea, people can feel how they want about it. Dramatic or not. I didn't like his reaction either but I'm not gonna sit and complain about it like it's gonna make a fucking difference.

Just enjoy the moment, next week it will be forgotten.

Guest Rachelle of London

I think its funny…one minute its " don't get worked up because Madonna wouldn't"….even though you guys are getting worked up over people who have a different reaction then you.

Then you call those people names like pussies, fragile, weak etc…then your upset you were called a name back. LOL

Im enjoying the era for the record, its irrelevant from calling bullshit when I see it.

So you guys that do not like a difference of opinion and want to control what others say on here…I say Madonna likes diversity and that is beyond skin color, it is opinion too. So maybe you should go be a Taylor Swift fan where no one has the brain cells to have a different opinion and that all fall in line and think the same!

Are you still harping on? My god. Don't you ever tire yourself out?

Seriously seaguy. Just ENJOY this era! Stop letting the negative stuff bring you down.

This. Madonna is a SEX ICON and I hate to see a guy embarrass the shit out of her on stage making her look like she's physically repulsive, perpetuating some kind of idea that she must be disgusting to be with. She never had something like that happen to her and with a guy, ever. People were always ruthless towards her for one reason or another, but this adds so much fuel to the fire.

And I'm LOVING this era and enjoying every single moment, doesn't mean anything is ruined for me. It's just a discussion.

Madonna may be a sex icon but she has been getting called gross and disgusting for well over a decade now. This reaction would have happened even if Drake smiled and popped a boner after her kiss. Trust me on that. Daily Mail would probably run the same article.

Oh, looking for old newspapers about the BAT i found this cute thing, you can make your own BAT Madonna paper doll

popwee_madonna_blond_ambition_papertoy.p

I'm so gonna print this.

31 pages and i read more about what the media and and some random people on IG and Twitter or at the offices you work at thought about the performane THAN what you actually thought about it.

I think she looked fierce and beautiful. Was weird to have her sing over a cd playing. Ladies with an attitude, fellas that's what in the mood.

The sad thing is that these people aren't enjoying one of the best eras EVER.

Because some people think that LAP or Erotica were a day in the races, but in fact it was a rough time, full of bad press, and Madonna being all superstar. Just LIKE NOW.

Between the chart moaners, the Guyoseary moaners, the uploadtovevo moaners and now the kiss moaners... Too much!

Thank you. Madonna is bringing it like only she can. She's promoting the hell out of the album and tour and giving us so many new moments to enjoy and cherish. It's ok to be annoyed at some missed opportunities and silly press but to be consumed by negativity because of these makes no sense to me.

As for kiss moaners, I bet Drake moaned when she kissed him. :smooch:

How about a summary of these last pages??

Madonna kissed the Drake.

ibkLAfU60lQ8Xo.gif

The Drake acted like he was being kissed by Honey Boo Boo's mom.

ibuglQ3OsMzJ6J.gif

Twitter/Internet reaction is less than favorable and some members feel they can't vent their frustrations without being mocked.

20l1b2w.jpg

Therefore...

ibpcw5oycbzbqe.gif

ibkLAfU60lQ8Xo.gif

ibuglQ3OsMzJ6J.gif

Twitter/Internet reaction is less than favorable and some members feel they can't vent their frustrations without being mocked.

20l1b2w.jpg

Therefore...

ibpcw5oycbzbqe.gif

:dead:

I bet that Drake will talk about how fantastic and wonderful the kiss was later on. Let's face it, he was kissing her back and touching her hair. Maybe he is one of those guys that screw their faces up when aroused. :laugh: Someone had to say it.

If this happened during the ROL era I would probably cry too but her recent public image since 2008 has been pretty negative anyways so what is this gonna do to her? Do you think if Drake didn't make that face the public would be screaming 'YAAAS!!!! QUEEN OF SEX!!!!??? His reaction might be humiliating but people have been humiliating and attacking her since the beginning of the era so what difference does it make? Why are people acting like she's a sex symbol in the public's eyes and this is damaging her image? I'm sure most of them expected her breath to stink with or without the kiss.

ibkLAfU60lQ8Xo.gif

ibuglQ3OsMzJ6J.gif

20l1b2w.jpg

Therefore...

ibpcw5oycbzbqe.gif

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Exactly how I feel, her other negative press just furthered her bad ass persona and she had the laugh last. People somehow twisting this into her being a bad smelling old hag who dentures may have fallen out during the kiss and is repulsive is not really quite the same category LOL.

However, I loved that she showed up and did her thing and I know what is being reported is not what went down because I have eyes. So nothing ruined for me other than me not liking to read bullshit articles about Madonna or anything else for that matter.

Madonna may be a sex icon but she has been getting called gross and disgusting for well over a decade now. This reaction would have happened even if Drake smiled and popped a boner after her kiss. Trust me on that. Daily Mail would probably run the same article.

But then I wouldn't care. It's DRAKE'S reaction that bothers me, it's like now they have some kind of a "proof",you know what I'm saying? and this is what irks me the most. And the fact that the whole world saw it, her friends, her hommies other celebrities and everyone else. I don't know maybe I'm sensitive but thats me, I'm a very empathetic person and putting myself in her shoes, if this happened to me in front of everyone I would've fucking cried for days.

But then I wouldn't care. It's DRAKE'S reaction that bothers me, it's like now they have some kind of a "proof",you know what I'm saying? and this is what irks me the most. And the fact that the whole world saw it, her friends, her hommies other celebrities and everyone else. I don't know maybe I'm sensitive but thats me, I'm a very empathetic person and putting myself in her shoes, if this happened to me in front of everyone I would've fucking cried for days.

I get what you're saying, I do. But it's over and done with lol.

Wow the kiss started off inter-fighting here, and select "outrage" again on predictable social media outlets.

Honestly, people's social media's ageist and sexist comments are disturbing because they are rooted in hate, jealously, and unconscious biases that are widespread and held without questioning them.

Ignore online a**holes, and avoid conversations about M with people in your own life unless you want an ulcer and diarrhea from stress!

God, I love Madonna. I'm absolutely LIVING for this ungraceful aging process and I'm so happy she's teaching these boring ass youngster nothings a fucking lesson :inlove: I hope Drake remembers his douche bag reaction 10 years from now when he's a forgotten nobody, dancing on Dancing with the Stars, if he's lucky.

Madonna, meanwhile, will STILL be gyrating her older and wiser pussy all over the world and the world will STILL be talking about her and STILL be disgusted and horrified and hateful. :inlove: