Coachella?

When Madonna kisses you, and it's rehearsed. Don't pretend to hate it just to appease all the immature ageist haters. I'm watching u @Drake

Truth tea. I could've done without this immature crap from Drake and all the "EWWWW that disgusting shit breathe smelling Madonna might kiss u, watch out" comments that are to follow from now on every time she'll flirt with someone or do something sexy on stage or on a show. This is just humiliating and it's making headlines for all the wrong reasons. This woman is sex on legs and is known for making guys fall at their feet for her, not recoiling in horror from a kiss like she's so disgusting that they're about to vomit. This is so, SO fucking unnecessary.

Omfg

For the 1000th time he wasn't pulling a bad face.

THIS IS THE FACE YOU PULL WHILE YOU ARE CUMMING AFTER A DRY SPELL. OR EATING INSANELY GOOD NACHOS AFTER BEING ON A DIET

shit people.

I can't handle your inability to read human facial expressions

Good night.

omg a Madonna headline got twisted into something negative like omg that has never happened before..big DEAL :lmao:

getting mad and caring about this STUPID SHIT that doesn't matter is the exact opposite of whatever M stands for.

ANYWAYS....MOVING FORWARD AND NOT LOOKING BACK!!!!!!! U bitches should DO THE SAME!

Did you not read the rest of what i said…i simply despise bad reporting from places that should be more reputable.

Did you not read the rest of what i said…i simply despise bad reporting from places that should be more reputable.

well the press has the right to b wrong and places aren't always reputable. deal with it cause it will never change. :voiceofreason:

Omfg

For the 1000th time he wasn't pulling a bad face.

THIS IS THE FACE YOU PULL WHILE YOU ARE CUMMING AFTER A DRY SPELL. OR EATING INSANELY GOOD NACHOS AFTER BEING ON A DIET

shit people.

I can't handle your inability to read human facial expressions

Good night.

Sorry but you're the only, and I mean the only one who sees that.

I have just seen the whole performance… Well :D When I saw the clip of them making out on mute I felt really bad for her, but isn't it Drake who starts speaking ("Holy shit…") while she is walking out? If it's him then by his comment it is clear that the face he made wasn't out of disgust, people just misinterpreted it. Anyway, I love the rebel side of Madonna, but I could have lived without this appearance.

Guest Pud Whacker

ok, 25th page breakdown please.

madonna surprises at coachella performs express yourself? human nature? hung up?

kisses drake?

hes repulsed? says she has shit breath?

do i have everything right?

Actually with journalism and being apart of something bigger than a blog, you are suppose to strive for accuracy. You are not suppose to strive for "the right to be wrong". That is why reputable magazines and newspapers make sure to report their mistakes.

Billboard saddens me because believe it or not they were like the industry bible and never would have done a hack job like that before.

Guest Rachelle of London

madonna surprises at coachella performs express yourself? human nature? hung up?

kisses drake?

Human Nature, hung up and then human nature again

Guest Pud Whacker

OK this is getting Tired I want a new controversy or maybe a new performance tomorrow. Good Night

whats tomorrow?

Actually with journalism and being apart of something bigger than a blog, you are suppose to strive for accuracy. You are not suppose to strive for "the right to be wrong". That is why reputable magazines and newspapers make sure to report their mistakes.

Billboard saddens me because believe it or not they were like the industry bible and never would have done a hack job like that before.

They don't strive for the right to be wrong...they just have that right.

Anyways...then go write them a really long letter. I'm sure you will make a difference.

kisses drake?

Madonna bit him

Her grills got stuck in his gums

The reaction was all rehearsed for the press.

What am I missing?

kisses drake?

See another false that has now spread…where did she even perform Express Yourself???

She performed Human Nature/Hung Up/Human Nature.

Guest Pud Whacker

Madonna bit him

Her grills got stuck in his gums

The reaction was all rehearsed for the press.

What am I missing?

oh she did? ok.

so why all this other shyt? fans?

Truth tea. I could've done without this immature crap from Drake and all the "EWWWW that disgusting shit breathe smelling Madonna might kiss u, watch out" comments that are to follow from now on every time she'll flirt with someone or do something sexy on stage or on a show. This is just humiliating and it's making headlines for all the wrong reasons. This woman is sex on legs and is known for making guys fall at their feet for her, not recoiling in horror from a kiss like she's so disgusting that they're about to vomit. This is so, SO fucking unnecessary.

Did you see Drake's Instagram post ? He said "Moments to write home about" Seriously, people need to calm down. He kissed her back and tried to touch her hair. When you watch the entire thing, he is not disgusted. When on Earth did Madonna fans become so hysterical ? Seriously, this is getting beyond a joke now.

Guest Pud Whacker

See another false that has now spread…where did she even perform Express Yourself???

She performed Human Nature/Hung Up/Human Nature.

GO FUCK YOUR HOLE

Ps. Does anybody else feel we have our MADONNA back? not the english housewife or mom...or Kabbalah Madonna....

but the FUCK you! I don't give a shit MADONNA.

I LOVE IT!

But just about every magazine and major paper is saying he looked "uncomfortable" by it, or "disgusted", etc... just google Madonna...

it is sad, because I as well think he was feigning shock and being stunned (let's not pretend this wasn't planned) but I don't think he was trying to look disgusted. It's the world we live in now, source after source just jump on a train.

Oh well, she's at the top of the news again... let's see if it does her any favours. She'll always be able to use it in some way or another to her advantage. :-)

Guest Rachelle of London

oh she did? ok.

so why all this other shyt? fans?

All the other drama is fans overreacting.

Guest Rachelle of London

Clearly, this will destroy her career.

:madgemanson:

Interscope have just announced shes dropped. Awaiting news from Live Nation.