Coachella?

Again, follow your own advice and do not be so bothered by people that have a different reaction! Why are you so bothered by what others think of the situation? You must be because you keep saying the same thing over and over and over?

Are some of you in charge of kicking those out of the Madonna club if they do not react to things just like you? LOL

But that was exactly his advice to the upset fans though....

Thank you Madonna, for making a surprise act on Coachella and not taking it seriously but only fun.

It was great to be surprised this way. Now the week just started, go back to NY and make another performance

on any show you want, if not stay at home and crack yourself up at the drama queens on social media and on other

newspapers magazines etc. You are as relevant as 2 years ago and the next 20 years. Just carry on, loving you, baby :-*

+1 there !

focus on the positive.

Yesterday, the press hated her because she was apparently a bad comedian..

Today they hate her cos she's apparently too old to appear sexual and dare to kiss a rapper on stage as part of a performance..

The continued RELEVANCE of Madonna that fills their backward-thinking pages.

I know some of you feel for M (as I do) about how she is always slighted and mocked in the press and by basics on social media..but she really is a big girl with massive balls. She knows what she's doing :thumbsup:

Guest Rachelle of London

Again, follow your own advice and do not be so bothered by people that have a different reaction! Why are you so bothered by what others think of the situation? You must be because you keep saying the same thing over and over and over?

Are some of you in charge of kicking those out of the Madonna club if they do not react to things just like you? LOL

Where did you come from?

I appreciate the sentiment but this is exactly my point....i am not taking it personally, it wasn't me up there! I think i speak for everyone who feels badly about this episode when i say that no ones health is going to ruined by Coachella or the aftermath and we are fully aware of that.

There is a visual being created where we are all running round like headless chickens, anxiously clutching our hankies, its obsurd.

Thank you, they do not get it, because something irritates you about something has nothing to do with crying or yelling her career is over…no one has said that about this. Its simply seeing something spun into bullshit.

Guest Rachelle of London

Thank you Madonna, for making a surprise act on Coachella and not taking it seriously but only fun.

It was great to be surprised this way. Now the week just started, go back to NY and make another performance

on any show you want, if not stay at home and crack yourself up at the drama queens on social media and on other

newspapers magazines etc. You are as relevant as 2 years ago and the next 20 years. Just carry on, loving you, baby :-*

This x20000000000000

WOW! OMG, she impregnated him!

Never expected this!

Btw, Drake is going to be asked in every interview for the next year about this kiss. We're going to know the reason for the reaction sooner or later.

Why can't we all just get along? if you don't care about this thats cool, but let us who do vent our frustrations for the love of god, without having to fear we'll be mocked by the same little group who always has to gang up on people. I have no one to discuss this shit with, I just want to whine with my fellow loons.

Thank you, they do not get it, because something irritates you about something has nothing to do with crying or yelling her career is over…no one has said that about this. Its simply seeing something spun into bullshit.

The reason people are telling you to calm down is becuz you're letting the press/social media ruin your experiences. If you just took a minute to laugh it off (which, btw, is what the press is essentially doing even if its negative).. you'd see that next week Madonna is going to do SOMETHING ELSE, a performance or whatever, and people will move on to her next stunt. This is how she works.

I think the instagram scandals and the Brit Awards fall should have taught us a lot by this point, but people are still getting stressed out over this stuff. It's going to drive you crazy, like I keep saying.

Can you believe the amount of goods Madonna delivered to us in the past 5 days? It's just unbelievable :drama: :drama:

Guest Rachelle of London

The reason people are telling you to calm down is becuz you're letting the press/social media ruin your experiences. If you just took a minute to laugh it off (which, btw, is what the press is essentially doing even if its negative).. you'd see that next week Madonna is going to do SOMETHING ELSE, a performance or whatever, and people will move on to her next stunt. This is how she works.

I think the instagram scandals and the Brit Awards fall should have taught us a lot by this point, but people are still getting stressed out over this stuff. It's going to drive you crazy, like I keep saying.

There's no point with these Little Monsters! no point whatsoever.

It wont be long before we see Madonna fans writing shit like #Cut4Madonna.... I don't know where these nuts are coming from but its a scary place

Why can't we all just get along? if you don't care about this thats cool, but let us who do vent our frustrations for the love of god, without having to fear we'll be mocked by the same little group who always has to gang up on people. I have no one to discuss this shit with, I just want to whine with my fellow loons.

This is ya'll right now

kristen-wiig-crying.gif

I do not need to calm down…I'm not sitting here in tears proclaiming Madonna is over and she will never dance again? The assumptions some of you make is absurd. Are you guys the thought police? Im pretty sure we are all adults and really do not need advice about what we call bullshit on or not. Hell I would have been done talking about this a long time ago if certain people were not constantly telling me how to think and feel.

It wont be long before we see Madonna fans writing shit like #Cut4Madonna.... I don't know where these nuts are coming from but its a scary place

Chelle I'm really disappointed in this. This type of reaction (comparing us to little monsters and calling us nuts) to people being upset is offensive. You follow me on Twitter and know how I handle things.

I do not need to calm down…I'm not sitting here in tears proclaiming Madonna is over and she will never dance again? The assumptions some of you make is absurd. Are you guys the thought police? Im pretty sure we are all adults and really do not need advice about what we call bullshit on or not. Hell I would have been done talking about this a long time ago if certain people were not constantly telling me how to think and feel.

Wow, ok. I thought my reply to you was pretty reasonable but I guess you're more worked up than I thought. Nevermind.

Guest Rachelle of London

Wow, ok. I thought my reply to you was pretty reasonable but I guess you're more worked up than I thought. Nevermind.

Told you.

What a dick head you are to say something so stupid....

what is everyone on about? it looks like hes shitting himself from excitement.

like saying "OH SHIIIIIT, MADONNA JUST KISSED ME"

people need to get smart.

THE STUPIDITY IS GROWING.

YUPPPPPPPPPPPPP

oh wah wah wahhhh

The sad thing is that these people aren't enjoying one of the best eras EVER.

Because some people think that LAP or Erotica were a day in the races, but in fact it was a rough time, full of bad press, and Madonna being all superstar. Just LIKE NOW.

Between the chart moaners, the Guyoseary moaners, the uploadtovevo moaners and now the kiss moaners... Too much!