Do you think the leakers feel guilty?

The better question is, does Madonna's team feel ashamed? I still don't think they have caught the original source of hack. The entire final album leaked AFTER the guy from Israel was arrested. It's stupid for them to keep arresting the leakers while failing to track down the real hacker. It's been 15 years already. Who the FUCK has been doing that?

Having a team that gives albums for free to promote the band and make headlines, makes you wonder.

Guest Medoner

I think full leaks way ahead of time are just in the beginning stages for bigger names, and that M is one of the first having it happened to like it did with RH. Unless they start surprise dropping their just finished records, no popular artist is safe from the leakers. Not stating facts just thinking out loud of what might happen

I got the leaks but i still made sure to buy multiple copies... well, the casual fans may be the ones that benefited most from of it... they got the music for free and in good quality... the 25 songs... i don't think they'd bother to buy one legit copy to send MADONNA to the top of the charts...

Guest Rachelle of London

Thank you for posting this.

Anyone who shared demos/leaks etc. who whines about sales or the charts... well, look in your mirror.

That all.

Careful the demo brigade will be after you for speaking the truth

What about all of the fuck wads that have illegally downloaded her last five albums and not supported M at all. REAL FANS DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND NOT BUY. To me, there is a big difference in being an anxious fan and a theif.....The difference is buying the material when it is released. Madonna has suffered sales for some time due to piracy.

Edited by sul8323

I sincerely doubt that the sales have anything to do with the leaks. If you want to download an album ilegally you can do it the minute it's been release too. You can get that Sam Smith person's album for free, but people are buying it. The same with that Rihanna song.

Guest bluejean

Well do you feel guilty for downloading it?

Personally I think it falls on Madonna's team to make sure shit doesn't leak. Imo they didn't do enough to stop it. After all the leaks why was the final album leaking a month beforehand? I mean why wasn't it protected better in the first place after GMAYL leaked?

For as long as someone can get their hands on it there are always going to be people out there leaking shit. The only way to stop them is to stop it getting out in the first place.

SHE needs to take better care of her material. This has been happening since Frozen. Not only is it singles and new albums tracks, but old songs too.