The 2nd date additions thread. 2nd London O2 date finally added!!

Ai Papi Si.

how can London be sold-out if the cheapest ticket i found is £299??? some of the seats along the runaway sell for £1000!! how can they expect to sell out unless they cut the prices? i am a super fan but i would never pay those prices.

I imagine her 'comedy' tour would be much like going to see Sandra Bernhard. She tells a story and turns it into a song most of the time.

If anybody here hasn't seen her, you should. I know shes an acquired taste. Watch 'without you im nothing'

how can London be sold-out if the cheapest ticket i found is £299??? some of the seats along the runaway sell for £1000!! how can they expect to sell out unless they cut the prices? i am a super fan but i would never pay those prices.

You can go to anywhere in europe have a weekend vacation AND see the concert for those prices

But those tickets are not available anymore are they? Everytime I check on Ticketmaster I just get shite single tickets at the back of the arena.

I think the problem might be that lots of tickets are on getmein which, of course is very suspect as it is a ticketmaster company. They won't sell at their inflated prices. They will end up being put back on sale at regular prices in a few months. But until that happens the o2 isn't "sold out" as such. So a second date isn't forthcoming.

If she can only manage one night in London it will be an embarrassment for her. The sale of these tickets on secondary sites and the special packages has been a right fuck up and is preventing ticket purchases by genuine fans. It's disgusting on so many levels.

I just checked on AXS.com for the London show, there are only single tickets in the upper tiers coming or a pair of tickets in two blocks at the back

https://tickets.axs.com/eventShopperV3UK.html?wr=d6971858-9aeb-4d1b-be6a-cf0809352c53&addData=LON&preFill=1&lang=en&locale=en_us&eventid=272417&ec=O2L151201&src=AEGAXS1_WMAIN&skin=axs_theo2&fbShareURL=www.axs.com%2Fevents%2F272417%2Fmadonna-tickets%3F%26ref%3Devs_fb

The tickets that are going for ridiculous prices are on the secondary sites. I am guessing sales are slow on those sites which s preventing them announcing another date. I think gradually a lot of the tickets on the secondary sites will end up back on TIcketmaster and AXS. I can't see the public paying those prices, they are over estimating how much people are willing to pay.

You can go to anywhere in europe have a weekend vacation AND see the concert for those prices

lol exactly

But those tickets are not available anymore are they? Everytime I check on Ticketmaster I just get shite single tickets at the back of the arena.

they are available on viagogo, just click on the part of the arena you'd like to be seated and you'll get the prices:

http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Concert-Tickets/Rock-and-Pop/Madonna-Tickets/E-889377

I think the problem might be that lots of tickets are on getmein which, of course is very suspect as it is a ticketmaster company. They won't sell at their inflated prices. They will end up being put back on sale at regular prices in a few months. But until that happens the o2 isn't "sold out" as such. So a second date isn't forthcoming.

If she can only manage one night in London it will be an embarrassment for her. The sale of these tickets on secondary sites and the special packages has been a right fuck up and is preventing ticket purchases by genuine fans. It's disgusting on so many levels.

the sales on places like viagogo have been disguting for years.I think it´s happening the same in barcelona, that´s why they don´t add a second date.I wish somebody could find a way to avoid this "re sale" inflated market

What annoys me is the ticket appear on secondary sites pretty much at the same time as they go on general sale. There really should be an inquiry into these secondary sites and I for one am not convinced all these have actually been on sale in the first instance on Ticketmaster or with an initial retailer.

I think the problem might be that lots of tickets are on getmein which, of course is very suspect as it is a ticketmaster company.

What a mess!

In Denmark, reselling concert for more than face value is illegal. IMO, it should be illegal everywhere!

I would rather she did smaller type shows kind of like the promo tours for Confessions, Hard Candy. Where she still dances and sings, but less of a production. Or like the ones she did before Drowned World.

YES!Less production (w/o sacrificing artistry) = no more 2-3 hour wait

What annoys me is the ticket appear on secondary sites pretty much at the same time as they go on general sale. There really should be an inquiry into these secondary sites and I for one am not convinced all these have actually been on sale in the first instance on Ticketmaster or with an initial retailer.

I think Ticketmaster own some of the sites, Get Me In and maybe Viagogo

The cheapest I found on Getmein is £136, only about 12 tickets are above 1k. Altogether they have just 453 tickets on sale.

I've checked One Direction on Getmein and they have ticket prices over 1k. They have more on sales on that site for each of their dates at O2.

So Madonna should add another date really.

That's why you see empty areas in other artists shows, they go to secondary outlets that can't sell them. It's ridiculas!

But tickets seem to be going to the secondary outlet without ever going on sale on the like of Ticketmaster at all. The whole ticket industry is taking us for a ride and needs to be tackled.

Yeah I agree, should be looked into and made illegal, it's ripping off all fans out there who want to see their favourite artists.

yes yes yes! and if Icon would make official which seats the are offering,that cooild help also...is it true that ticketmaster owns viagogo?

Guest whatatramp

But tickets seem to be going to the secondary outlet without ever going on sale on the like of Ticketmaster at all. The whole ticket industry is taking us for a ride and needs to be tackled.

yes yes yes! and if Icon would make official which seats the are offering,that cooild help also...is it true that ticketmaster owns viagogo?

a certain amount of tickets are guaranteed to company's like viagogo, they go into it in this documentary...