South America?

Humberto77rj

She could easily open 6 dates in Mexico. 2 in Monterrey, 2 in Guadalajara, 2 in Mexico city... Unfortunately, I believe Mexico Arena's not promoted by OCCESA the company that has always brought her in the past. So I don't think this could happen.

Same happens in Chile, a Spanish telephone company called Movistar is the owner of the Arena we have in Santiago but the telephone company that has sponsored her at the National Stadium is Entel :mellow: However, T4F has made deals with Movistar in other artists' tours.

Colombia 1

peru 1

argentina 2

brazil 3

paraguay 1

uruguay 1

more likely

Not Paraguay, it's a very poor country. And neither Uruguay, because Montevideo is a ferry boat away from Buenos Aires. Chile (provided they're no longer upset with her), Peru and Colombia, yes.

Congrats guys, looks like your getting another tour & Australia/Asia will be scrapped!!!

One thing does not exclude the other. Let's just wait a little bit more, good things may happen to everyone. :)

She could easily open 6 dates in Mexico. 2 in Monterrey, 2 in Guadalajara, 2 in Mexico city... Unfortunately, I believe Mexico Arena's not promoted by OCCESA the company that has always brought her in the past. So I don't think this could happen.

Arena de Mexico is represented by Zignia but Palacio de Los Deportes is represented by OCESA and she can do it, I also hope that she comes after Puerto Rico then to SA and then to Asia and Oz.

Guest gang bang

Not Paraguay, it's a very poor country. And neither Uruguay, because Montevideo is a ferry boat away from Buenos Aires. Chile (provided they're no longer upset with her), Peru and Colombia, yes.

Lady clown performed in Paraguay , why Madonna not

Lady clown performed in Paraguay , why Madonna not

Really? :blink: What was the attendance…? Anyway, I may be mistaken but I just can't see it happening there.

BTW, why not change the title of this thread to "South America"?

Not coming to South America would be the latest incredibly stupid decision to make. During her last tour, Colombia was one of the biggest grossing dates and Brasil and Argentina have always meant the biggest stadiums.

She performs in aging Europe and has no time for promo and tour where her most loyal, vibrant audience is...

I'm losing my patience with the bitch...

Not coming to South America would be the latest incredibly stupid decision to make. During her last tour, Colombia was one of the biggest grossing dates and Brasil and Argentina have always meant the biggest stadiums.

She performs in aging Europe and has no time for promo and tour where her most loyal, vibrant audience is...

I'm losing my patience with the bitch...

!!! All this.

And if she doesn't come, then she really wants that all the press (and haters) to say that her tour underperformed.

Her tours are the only thing she has to brag these days. I hope M and Guy are smarter this time.

Edited by Newman

Guest Rachelle of London

"Her tours are the only thing she has to brag about these days"

I hope she does do some Latin dates after the second U.S. Leg

I hope she visits south america again on this tour too but not if it means australia & asia get scrapped again. At least u guys got the last 2 tours unlike us, anyway hope she goes to all 3 continents to make all of us fans happy!

there is no saying she won't tour the entire year of 2016.

Puerto Rico is damn close to Southern region obviously, as we all know. SA and AU would be ideal before Asia. For the fans sake please let it be a possibility.

something is def brewing.

I hope she visits south america again on this tour too but not if it means australia & asia get scrapped again. At least u guys got the last 2 tours unlike us, anyway hope she goes to all 3 continents to make all of us fans happy!

With the Girlie SHow she went to Austrailia right after South America. It's been done before.

I believe that after puerto rico, she'll come to mexico and some SA countries.

madonna no brasil
Jornal afirma que Madonna fará mesmo show em Fortaleza

Mais uma notícia da passagem da turnê Rebel Heart pelo Brasil. Segundo a coluna de Márcia Travessoni do jornal Diário do Nordeste, o contrato do show na arena Castelão em Fortaleza está em fase de conclusão. E adiantam também que Coldplay deverá fazer show no mesmo local. É a segunda vez que um jornal adianta show da Madonna em Fortaleza. A primeira publicação saiu em março (veja).

O MadonnaOnline vem informando em primeira-mão sobre a negociação dos shows da Madonna no Brasil há alguns meses e de lá para cá diversas mudanças já foram feitas. Inicialmente, a ideia era para o show ser feito no início de 2016, mas depois Madonna gostaria de fechar a turnê por aqui. A mudança no roteiro de datas nos EUA e inclusão do roteiro da Austrália para março alterou a ideia inicial.

Shows no Brasil estão sendo planejados para São Paulo e Nordeste, a cidade ainda não estava definida, mas esses novos rumores sugerem Fortaleza. Rio de Janeiro estaria de fora dessa vez do roteiro.

Recentemente, o secretário de Turismo do Governo de Brasília, Jaime Recena, revelou que se reuniu com os representantes da Time 4 Fun para tentar levar à Brasília o show da Madonna e Coldplay, e que também estava em disputa com Belo Horizonte e Porto Alegre.

A Rebel Heart Tour tem por enquanto 62 shows anunciados, sendo onze deles esgotados. Outras cidades e shows serão adicionados ao roteiro em breve. A estreia será dia 09/Set em Montreal e previsão do fim em março/2016.

Ansiosos?
Aguardemos o anúncio oficial e continuem juntando o dinheirinho! :)

http://madonnaonline.com.br/2015/06/23/jornal-afirma-que-madonna-fara-mesmo-show-em-fortaleza/

madonna no brasil
Jornal afirma que Madonna fará mesmo show em Fortaleza

Mais uma notícia da passagem da turnê Rebel Heart pelo Brasil. Segundo a coluna de Márcia Travessoni do jornal Diário do Nordeste, o contrato do show na arena Castelão em Fortaleza está em fase de conclusão. E adiantam também que Coldplay deverá fazer show no mesmo local. É a segunda vez que um jornal adianta show da Madonna em Fortaleza. A primeira publicação saiu em março (veja).

O MadonnaOnline vem informando em primeira-mão sobre a negociação dos shows da Madonna no Brasil há alguns meses e de lá para cá diversas mudanças já foram feitas. Inicialmente, a ideia era para o show ser feito no início de 2016, mas depois Madonna gostaria de fechar a turnê por aqui. A mudança no roteiro de datas nos EUA e inclusão do roteiro da Austrália para março alterou a ideia inicial.

Shows no Brasil estão sendo planejados para São Paulo e Nordeste, a cidade ainda não estava definida, mas esses novos rumores sugerem Fortaleza. Rio de Janeiro estaria de fora dessa vez do roteiro.

Recentemente, o secretário de Turismo do Governo de Brasília, Jaime Recena, revelou que se reuniu com os representantes da Time 4 Fun para tentar levar à Brasília o show da Madonna e Coldplay, e que também estava em disputa com Belo Horizonte e Porto Alegre.

A Rebel Heart Tour tem por enquanto 62 shows anunciados, sendo onze deles esgotados. Outras cidades e shows serão adicionados ao roteiro em breve. A estreia será dia 09/Set em Montreal e previsão do fim em março/2016.

Ansiosos?

Aguardemos o anúncio oficial e continuem juntando o dinheirinho! :)

http://madonnaonline.com.br/2015/06/23/jornal-afirma-que-madonna-fara-mesmo-show-em-fortaleza/

Wow, crossing my fingers for that to be true because that's where I'd see her (in Fortaleza) this time. I go there quite often. :D

I'm living in Recife, but I travel around a lot and I go to Fortaleza at least three times a year.

Hum, Good to know! I'm from Fortaleza! I hope this is not just another fake rumor. It would be FANTASTIC to have Madonna in Fortaleza!! :Disco_Ball:

Hum, Good to know! I'm from Fortaleza! I hope this is not just another fake rumor. It would be FANTASTIC to have Madonna in Fortaleza!! :Disco_Ball:

Whenever I go to Fortaleza, I leave home at 5 AM and I get there at 5-6 PM. But I also go a lot to Canoa Quebrada, have you ever been there?

Whenever I go to Fortaleza, I leave home at 5 AM and I get there at 5-6 PM. But I also go a lot to Canoa Quebrada, have you ever been there?

I haven't been there in a long time. I don't like to go to beaches that much, which it's weird cause Fortaleza is most knows for its beautiful beaches( But I was born and raised in the country side, so maybe that why i don't like it)

I haven't been there in a long time. I don't like to go to beaches that much, which it's weird cause Fortaleza is most knows for its beautiful beaches( But I was born and raised in the country side, so maybe that why i don't like it)

Meanwhile, I know ALL Ceará beaches. :D All of them. Actually, I avoid staying in Fortaleza too long. I'll do whatever I have to do there and then I'll go to some beach like Cumbuco, Flexeiras, Morro Branco or if I'm the mood just drive straight to Canoa. I'm a sea person.