PARIS - 9 December thread #1

Confessions92

Cannot believe there is only one show left before Paris... I have only one morning of work left on wednesday before taking my train to Paris. Getting really excited here. Everything is ready. Train tickets, concert tickets, Lush products for the hotel :-) good times ahead :-)

I've just arrived in Paris - 37 hours of travelling from my front door to the hotel...! Needless to say, I'm slightly exhausted! Glad to finally be here, though!

Since the flights cost me a fortune, I couldn't afford a nice hotel, so I'm staying in a very basic one in Chinatown, just under 2km from the arena. It's tiny (and old!) but completely fine! It's not as cold as I was fearing here (around 10 degrees), but still a bit of a shock to the system, since it's been around 35 to 40 degrees at home for the past week!

I guess more and more Madonna fans will start arriving here over the coming day!

because of madonna i book a 5 days stay in paris

two shows

a hotel i didn't want

and now, just since yesterday, a brand new iphone 6+.... (and i lost candy crash....must start from the beginning :( )

so yes...i have whatsap :lol:

I've just arrived in Paris - 37 hours of travelling from my front door to the hotel...! Needless to say, I'm slightly exhausted! Glad to finally be here, though!

Since the flights cost me a fortune, I couldn't afford a nice hotel, so I'm staying in a very basic one in Chinatown, just under 2km from the arena. It's tiny (and old!) but completely fine! It's not as cold as I was fearing here (around 10 degrees), but still a bit of a shock to the system, since it's been around 35 to 40 degrees at home for the past week!

I guess more and more Madonna fans will start arriving here over the coming day!

woooooooooooooooooooooo!

because of madonna i book a 5 days stay in paris

two shows

a hotel i didn't want

and now, just since yesterday, a brand new iphone 6+.... (and i lost candy crash....must start from the beginning :( )

so yes...i have whatsap :lol:

:dead:

I couldnt become friends with this game :(

seriously considering buying an early entry from someone or a seat. its gonna cost me but i just need to be at this show! anyone know if paris has strict rules for queueing after the terrorism attacks? i dont want to buy an expensive early entry and check out the queue/arena the night before to then see a hundred people there already..

Have fun babe! And take care!

seriously considering buying an early entry from someone or a seat. its gonna cost me but i just need to be at this show! anyone know if paris has strict rules for queueing after the terrorism attacks? i dont want to buy an expensive early entry and check out the queue/arena the night before to then see a hundred people there already..

Nikki if its 1 seat, I would go for this one QUICK! http://www.viagogo.fr/Billets-de-concert/Pop-Rock/Madonna-Billets/E-889385?affiliateID=886&PCID=AFFFRIAFF886170F0AD197-10

Bottom of the lower tier facing the front of the heart. Cat 1 Premium ticket for 174 Euros.

Nikki if its 1 seat, I would go for this one QUICK! http://www.viagogo.fr/Billets-de-concert/Pop-Rock/Madonna-Billets/E-889385?affiliateID=886&PCID=AFFFRIAFF886170F0AD197-10

Bottom of the lower tier facing the front of the heart. Cat 1 Premium ticket for 174 Euros.

first need to put $ on my card tomorrow so I can't buy anything yet tonight. (except for my bus ride :p) I honestly just really want to be front row so there's no worries about people pushing or being in front of me with their phones (or just being annoying..)

but that looks like an amazing seat.. thanks for the headsup!! :)

Nikki please come

I REALLY want to! when are you guys gonna start queueing for EE? it's gonna be THE SHOW. I just know it'll be good.

It would be easier and cheaper for me to get GA (less security/ID checking) but ive just been in a pushy crowd in the 5th row and it was a nightmare honestly.. And after waiting an entire day :( (i was disoriented and just picked the wrong spot) BUT its cheaper.. Sigh i really need to put the pros and cons of it all on a list & make my decision 2morrow

if you already saw the concert i would buy a confortable seated ticket....it's like 70 euros more expensive? you can do it and save later....

but beware or you'll find a nominal ticket like me :lol:

Well.... With Front National being first from the first part of the régional élections in France this sunday, she surely will have Some political words next week lol....

So Raf everybody can join ? I am not the regular handsome slim young gay so a bit shy and weary of myself 😥😬

YES I booked my trip! :) from brussels to paris is only 23 euros with a deal from eurolines :) so excited. tomorrow will be the real stressful day.. which ticket to get ;)

thanks for the advice guys:)

YES I booked my trip! :) from brussels to paris is only 23 euros with a deal from eurolines :) so excited. tomorrow will be the real stressful day.. which ticket to get ;)

thanks for the advice guys:)

:roadrunner:

I haven't got EE, Just normal GA. :(

you could still get front row but its a matter of luck and the amount of people who got early entry. in some countries they sold 600 EEs, in others 400. i heard my friend got to the front row with a GA (I was fourth (at times fifth) row and we waited together but I was at another spot) so you can still get it. being with a big group helps cuz you help each other out a little. second row is almost just as good though. (I just like first because after a whole day of queueing its nice to rest against the barricade lol)

looking for a cheap hostel now.. damn its gonna be a tough BUT exciting few days in paris. if I decide to buy GA (can't find EE anywhere honestly..) can I come and queue with you guys? :)