PARIS - 9 December thread #1

Confessions92

I'm pretty sure it means no bags, no bottles, no food inside the venue. The food and bottles prohibition is normal for Bercy though, as there are food stands inside.

you can't arrive at the only gate with bags or bottles...

will be an hungry day....i hope i booked the hotel with full breakfast included :lol:

Let's hope that the situation stabilizes for this date.

This will be something historical indeed.

I wonder if she will do the whole show? Even UB and HW??

This show needs to be on live tv for all the frenchs and the world.

Ticketmaster released a bunch of tickets for both dates, so I grabbed one for the 10th in Cat 2, so now I'm officially attending both shows!! :tigger:

Thank to vande for the heads up!

Also, I wonder if these are actually returning tickets from people that are no longer attending and got a refund?

a lot of the new seats available are the same for both nights so i think they were just held back till now.

Is it me or the new seats are more expansive than a few months ago? I'm talking about official sellers like ticketmaster or bercy

I bought 3 tickets Cat 2 section T du bas when they first came out and eventhough they say 139.00,00 on each ET I ended up paying 600 total ... thieves fuckers

Pretty sure the new seats are priced the same as original, cat 1 tix 194 euros for example is what I paid back in March

I see Apj

Did you end up paying that import for your tix or is it just the basic price without all the extra bla bla bla they add ?

Tnks

I see Apj

Did you end up paying that import for your tix or is it just the basic price without all the extra bla bla bla they add ?

Tnks

I had to pay the fee for the recommended letter and I live in Paris. I guess for other countries the fee is more expensive.

I see Apj

Tnks

I just chose the e-ticket option, no extras

don't know...we stay 5 days in paris and i'll already spend 1 whole day at the concert....

my ideal me would go without esitation...my real me, chow, wouldn't

U2 have rescheduled their shows on the 6th and 7th of December. So close to Madonna, perhaps they meet or watch each other's show.

wow that s cool

love them too

hope they re gonna do smtng together .. like a prayer vs one .... a guy can dream