Madonna Grammy tweets

I think he was just reacting to the performance of her dancers surrounding her and then her rising up, as if dead, to heaven. There's no shade there.

Some are just too sensitive when it comes to M. NPH is cool.

this! no shade

Guest Rachelle of London

I think he was just reacting to the performance of her dancers surrounding her and then her rising up, as if dead, to heaven. There's no shade there.

Some are just too sensitive when it comes to M. NPH is cool.

so why was he retweeting other tweets about "some performers need gospel choirs to look good" etc.

Too sensitive? Maybe NPH is just a twat that calls Gaga "Mommy?"

Guest Rachelle of London

Weird that Neil Patrick Harris said and tweeted those things...as he and his husband are (or at least were) major Madonna fans. I've heard them mention that many times over the years.

Madonna prob failed to acknowledge his existence at the MDNA concert so he's probably turned bitter. We've seen it all before. Look at Smelton

so why was he retweeting other tweets about "some performers need gospel choirs to look good" etc.

I love Beyonce's performance with male gospel choir as well as Madonna's . It's not their fault Gaga can't afford to hire a choir for her ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz performance . It was SOOOO good that most media outlets chose not to report it !

Guest Rachelle of London

I love Beyonce's performance with male gospel choir as well as Madonna's . It's not their fault Gaga can't afford to hire a choir for her ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz performance . It was SOOOO good that most media outlets chose not to report it !

I didnt know Gaga performed until people in this thread were talking about Jane Fonda's face. 2 days later and the UK press is still going on about Madonnas performance. Even Bey and Rih's performances are not being spoken about much.

I didnt know Gaga performed until people in this thread were talking about Jane Fonda's face. 2 days later and the UK press is still going on about Madonnas performance. Even Bey and Rih's performances are not being spoken about much.

Did you see the whole show . Without Madonna it would have been a really dull show . She was the epitome of FUN !

Guest Rachelle of London

Did you see the whole show . Without Madonna it would have been a really dull show . She was the epitome of FUN !

Nope went to bed after she performed. She was clearly the standout by sounds of it

Lol he said that? What an idiot. Maybe she had a gospel choir because the song was recorded with a gospel choir? Did he even think of that, stupid twat.

I don't know about his other re-tweets but the calling your favorite female artist mommy is an actual trendy thing now. Why, I dunno?

Twitter is theater of the damned for all involved.

I don't know about his other re-tweets but the calling your favorite female artist mommy is an actual trendy thing now. Why, I dunno?

Yeah, ppl call their faves mom and dad. Teenagers are weird.

Channel 4 didn't even show Gaga lol UK already bored

I see "mom" all the time, it's the new "queen" or "slay". But I've never seen "Mommy", that's just a new level of creepy.

Wow... I wonder what happened? They always seemed to come off as M fans... :huh: Who knew he was so cunty.

Madonna prob failed to acknowledge his existence at the MDNA concert so he's probably turned bitter. We've seen it all before. Look at Smelton

Perhaps. So many of these celebrity "fans" seem to have the idea that they're all going to become Madonna's new bff. When it doesn't happen, well, we all know how they get.... You'd think by now they'd realize she don't roll like that.