MADONNA OWNS THE GRAMMY AWARDS 2015! (Part 3)

Guest Hunterlas

I wanted her to open the ceremony as bad as everybody else but we need to remember that even though in our little bubbles Madonna IS god, thats not the case in the real world. To open or sing 3rd or 5th was really not in her hands. Besides, she is not nominated, to have the exposure tonight is already great. All she can do is to set the stage on fire during those 5 minutes... Lets hope she does.

Taylor Swift said shes introducing best new artist and her name is there. don't think it's fake.

LOL she is not nominated in that category; if you didn't know, Taylor Swift is in this game since 2008 or earlier

LOL she is not nominated in that category; if you didn't know, Taylor Swift is in this game since 2008 or earlier

Hello? she's giving the award to "best new artist", she's not the new artist duh.

Guest alexstone

That lists is so weird. Why is she not opening? why is she on act 4 with all those boring performers and not somewhere more in the middle or towards the end where all the poptarts are?

because if she's in the same act as "boring" performers, she stands out more, and her performance will be remembered! :p

Edited by alexstone

Guest CzarnaWisnia

she has the longest performance of the evening

The dish must be the central round stage; Kanye is performing there, while stages A and B are being set up for Madonna's. Makes sense.

because if she's in the same act as "boring" performers, she stands out more, and her performance will be remembered! :p

She doesnt need to be with the boring acts to stand out, she stands out no matter what act she's in, she can be there with katy, beyawnce, gag, mehanna and show them how it's done.

Yes, I know the RuPaul thing was a joke, haha... Ru retweeted it. so funny... I love when he mentions the Queen!!!

Can't WAIT for tonight! I'm not bothered if she doesn't open the show... there are so many performers often the opener is a tad overshadowed.

Edited by madmark

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I can only imagine if some of these people pass each other backstage or in the auditorium.. do they say "hi"? Even Madonna and Gweneth... I wonder....

It must have happened countless times in Madonna's career, I'm sure she's a pro at ignoring the unwanted.

I wanted her to open the ceremony as bad as everybody else but we need to remember that even though in our little bubbles Madonna IS god, thats not the case in the real world. To open or sing 3rd or 5th was really not in her hands. Besides, she is not nominated, to have the exposure tonight is already great. All she can do is to set the stage on fire during those 5 minutes... Lets hope she does.

Madonna is God in the Music world. Every young female star is inspired by her and dreams of having a career that will stand the test of time like her. The adverts for the Grammys here in Australia are all mentioning Madonna's name first. True star power that dwarfs the rest put together. I can't see what the big deal is with people worrying about her not opening the show. As long as she performs, I don't care if she opens or performs at a later time.