LIVING FOR LOVE Video: The QUEEN OF LIFE Delivers Another Classic Video!

I don't fnd him funny at all and this one is just mean spirited. God forbid he ever records a song, what a horrible voice ! I don't like this misogynistic faggot.

Totally agreed! He just feeds into the shit monsters are saying about Madonna. I would never want the Queen to view his rude videos. And the fact that Madonna fan sites post his videos really confuses me. Yeah he is doing a good job with all the make up but it's not necessary to constantly make fun of her age and hands! Those hands are a reason I am alive! I would kiss those hands with tears....

which effect is on the second part of the video? It's disgusting. TOO RED AND WHITE!

You are just upset because you told us all exclusively that it was in black and white

It's in BLACK & WHITE for you.

:lmao:

So here at MNation we have part-time audio engineers, part-time video editors, and FULL-TIME LIES :lmao:

:lol::rotfl:

Madonna has done soooo many things with different styles that she has attracted people with very different tastes so when she realeases something new part of her fans are satisfied and the other part are not. And you know what, people always make expectatives and you shouldn't do that with an artist as htheir work is to express their emotions in different ways. Anyway, my personal opinion is that the video is beautiful, she looks beautiful, it gives a new perspective of the song and I can't wait to see her live on Sunday.

Not impressed with it. Too much been there and done that going on.

It's okay that you're not impressed with it, but keep watching it though.

You're gonna hate me for bringing this up, but am I the only one who thinks that her vocals during the "You've broken my heart…" part sounds different? More clear, less effect than on the album version. :D

What's wrong with roses falling on someone? I think some things just don't go away because they are signatures of art.

mmmmm

i'm a bit disappointed....

i've already seen that shade of blonde in her hair....

and roses falling on someone? really?? already done!!

:(

don't worry babe, next time she'll have dildos falling and u'll be a happy camper :lol: