Ghosttown was on the radio today

CHUM Fm 104.5, one of Toronto's biggest station has played Ghosttown 13 times the last 6 days according to Mediabase! I just checked after reading your post! That's amazing!

10408597_10152721854133282_5426577914105

We've always loved her. We wanted to arrest her and keep her here

:chuckle:....... is it getting some reaction from listeners? i assume casual fans who will get to listen to Ghosttown will love it...

Guest rocketman

I played my sister GT around the holidays, and she said she had heard it on Sirrius radio. She didnt realize it was madonna at first she said and really liked it.

Guest Madomination

Are they allowed to play this song as this was not released as a single..or do the Fascists Canadians up there have different rules.... :newspaper:

LOL the only Madonna song I hear on the radio is Like a Prayer. You guys in Toronto and Montreal are so lucky. :newspaper::blush:

Actually, they dare to play the cover version! I heard it in the supermarket, which is the only time I hear the radio. I have no idea if it's Madhouse or someone else, but it's horrible.

Hmmmm if a radio station likes it, this might give more fuel for it to be the second single!! Tweet Guy, lol.

I think i would have lost my effing mind if i happened to pass by a radio station and hear "Ghosttown"!! Especially if it isn't even a single at this point!

has anyone else heard GT on the radio outside of Canada ?

Here in France I still haven't heard Living for Love on the radio, so... :madgemanson:

Madonna has this power, she makes me listen to the radio every 2.5 years, in hope of hearing her new songs, but this time it's not working. I hope after the promo it will be played or I will put my radio in the garbage for good.