Madonna at the Grammys - continued

I don't get how come Madonna was only awarded with 7 Grammy Awards? It just seems so UNFAIR! It really makes me feel sad. She is so huge, so influential!!! I just don't understand how she was overseen before. Where is the award for Vogue? You'll See? Take a Bow? Wtf?? And now we have cheap shit music coming out of fake ass bitches and they get more awards in a much shorter period of time! Grammys should apologize for Madonna and give her like 50 awards and take a whole hour explaining each one of them!! I'm not even joking!

In the 80s and 90s madonna was one of the very first artists of her kind and so controversial; the grammy voters were people from the 70s and earlier...

Madonna was indeed so influential and contributed to shifting opinions about what makes good music, music that lives on through time, music that transcends genres... She is the reason why now newcomers (who grew up to madonna s beats and were influenced by her) get nominations more easily; there may be more voters who grew up in the 80s too

On a side note, Of the three special awards, she should get the 25th special anniversary for like a prayer because that album was simply underrated by the grammys and it has made a major impact on pop culture! If such an album was out today it would be nominated in most categories...

She should also get the hall of fame one but it s too early for the life time achievement... She still has more music to give

I know that she will put on an amazing show and that she will look flawless but i m really hoping that she will sound great tooI think that LFL is a difficult song to sing and dance and we all know how nervous she can get sometimes-which i find adorable!

Oh god please no SOMMMM SMEEEEEEEEEET singing L4L I don't need to think of his poo discharge from pulling out but maybe M will get him on a fitness regimen and laser surgery to take off his "I'm a fat slob" ice cream tatt but UGH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO M NO!! Can there be a Chinese Olympics opening ceremony like scenario where they use a body double and Som is just singing behind a screen? :lmao:

why doe everyone suddenly think he and M will sing @ the grammys together? he probably started listening to her when Living for love came out and she made that sweet IG pic of the goober on instagram

why doe everyone suddenly think he and M will sing @ the grammys together? he probably started listening to her when Living for love came out and she made that sweet IG pic of the goober on instagram

Nope, she mentions him in the Mojo interview. She likes him, so that's why suddenly he loves M.

^ Or maybe that's simply the reason why he revisited her stuff? I know M has a lot of young fans on here, but most 22 year olds I know aren't into M or simply aren't properly schooled on the subject. They grew up with Britney, Christina, and Gaga.

Nope, she mentions him in the Mojo interview. She likes him, so that's why suddenly he loves M.

okay, still doesn't mean they'll work together.

and i don't like him a lot either. he's one of those twink gay bottoms who think gaga invented pop culture with a bit of help from bowie and warhol. but if he discovers her now and grows up, he could become a bit stronger and more tolerable ;) i don't see what people can have against other people discovering M. at least he's still early 20s. it's not that bad when you see what he grew up with. there's gays in their 30s and 40s who love taylor and gaga for christ sake.

there's gays in their 30s and 40s who love taylor and gaga for christ sake.

:blink:

If this is true it's tragic.

I hate when kids know nothing about Madonna, don't they listen to their parents music? I think that's something that doesn't happen anymore.

I'm 26 years old and I love music from the 80's because of my parents, uncles and aunts, and thanks to them I knew Madonna since I was kid and as we only had one boombox, when someone played their music the rest of the family had to listen :semifunny:

Why are you so afraid??? Like what!!

Madonna is always at her best live! even more on an award show!!! She always on perfection for this.

FACTS:

1- She's always good live

2- She's a beast on stage

3- She care about this album

4- She have a specific message to carry on

5- Epic performance will officially start this era

And everybody who doubt about a Madonna performance shall be in the lake that burns with fire

Guest Rachelle of London

^ Or maybe that's simply the reason why he revisited her stuff? I know M has a lot of young fans on here, but most 22 year olds I know aren't into M or simply aren't properly schooled on the subject. They grew up with Britney, Christina, and Gaga.

Not in the UK. We all grew up with the Queen! And no way is Som Smeet 22

it would be nice if she sang with a few special guests as long as they stay in the background. imo. i hope she opens the show. i hope everyone jaws drop because of it. i hope thats all they talk about the next day....but i dont know.

why do you doubt it? She has always been the star of every award show, since the beginning. I can't recall a single time where it wasn't the case. Even last year, when she was with that cane and that voice and sang so weird, she was in the spotlight.

Tuckeye, excuse my question, but how old are you?