New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

Bitch I'm Madonna....first listen...wtf is this shit? second listen...I don't like it, Third listen...ok well I guess it will be the Spanish lesson of Hard candy, fourth listen, I guess I like this part, fifth listen, make room Bitch I wanna groove to this jam.

BIM is the only one I haven't heard at all yet, not even a snippet.

I've heard snippets of all the others, trying not to listen to full songs yet…

The ballads give me life, hope they all make the final album!

Bitch I'm Madonna....first listen...wtf is this shit? second listen...I don't like it, Third listen...ok well I guess it will be the Spanish lesson of Hard candy, fourth listen, I guess I like this part, fifth listen, make room Bitch I wanna groove to this jam.

LoL

The beginning of Addicted is really :

Even the chorus really Abbanesqua

I'm sorry for what I said earlier. Joan of arc really grown in me. I seriously love all the demos without exception!! With the real album coming on. We will have our "double albums" at the end :p Sorry M LOVE YOU will buy 3-4-5 copies of M13th!!

You guys need to admit, those songs will help us convert new fans!!!! Rebel heart already did a good job!!

My heart goes out to Madonna not only as a fan but as a fellow human being. I think the most shocking thing out of this messy ordeal has been some fans' reactions and the words they have chosen to criticise, berate or attack Madonna. Completely uncalled for, selfish, spoilt and just plain idiotic.

Agree totally. I am not enjoying any of what is happening. Hate that the songs were leaked and hate the way people are talking about Madonna as if she is not a human being and has to have perfectly timed and planned reactions.

MADONNA, we may eat your DEMOs up but we will still buy the LEGITIMATE copies...

WE ARE FANS, if your work finished or not is making the rounds in the Internet, we will scour for it... that's normal being fans...

Rest assured, we will still buy legitimate copies...

MADONNA, we may eat your DEMOs up but we will still buy the LEGITIMATE copies...

WE ARE FANS, if your work finished or not is making the rounds in the Internet, we will scour for it... that's normal being fans...

Hell yeah! Hard copy! Can't wait to get my hands on it.

ALWAYS!

I totally understand her point. I would hate if anybody see my unfinished work/design even if some people like it. It's a personal thing and I'm sure its the same thing with music. :)

So the leaks are from Israel!?

Busted Guy O'!! Must be one of your relatives!

It might sound like I'm a........

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Guy O. burned CD-Rs full of Madonna demos for his family. lol

I said #FuckYeah ... I always purchase 3 physical copies of each Madonna album...

1 copy for my home entertainment center

1 copy for my car while on the road listening pleasures

1 copy that remains sealed and stored with every Madonna release in my 'Heavenly Madonna Box'

Have I told you all lately how much I Love and Worship Madonna, my One and True God on earth!?!

;-.)

hritts11.jpg

KEEPERS, PLEASE

Rebel Heart (should be 1st single, so catchy and has a glorious chorus)

Wash all over me (my personal fav. Awesome. Still needs to polish the vocals and I want more strings on it!)

Heartbreak city (perfect one, haunting mood and great chorus)

Addicted (very Abba-ish, love it but needs to be polished)

Unapologetic bitch (great song, very fresh and full of potential)

Living for love (could be better. I like its soul vibes, but it needs some reworking and more gospel chorus)

Revolution (clearly an early demo, but has a promising melody and rhythm)

I GUEES I CAN LIVE WITH THESE

Devil Prays (I like its folky mood, it's growing on me)

Bitch I'm Madonna (so odd, but also very edgy)

Messiah (not my cup of tea, the melody could be far better, but overall it's an OK song)

PLEASE, OUT OF THE ALBUM

Joan of Arc (nice but boring and the weaker ballad)

Borrowed time (sooo generic and uninspired...)

Illuminati (like the rap verses, but the rest it's like… seriously?)

I'm sure there's a lot of demos better than these three above. And I want Veni Vidi Vici in the album.