Madonna For Versace - Chapter IV

XXL

^ look, I was talking about those who think she looks "unhappy" and "sad" in the picures and then started making lame jokes about it. I stand by what I said. Madonna looks f*cking fieece in these images, shes trully serving high fashion with her face and poses. The realitly is those posts were nothing but clueless and the jokes werent as clever as they thought they were and I said it. Hate me for it, I wasnt attacking anyone, I was being factual. That all Ill ever say about it. Next.

Gee, you are taking things so seriously and literally. It was obvious that people were joking around and not serious.

I love these Versace photos. Madonna looks incredible as always.

^ look, I was talking about those who think she looks "unhappy" and "sad" in the picures and then started making lame jokes about it. I stand by what I said. Madonna looks f*cking fieece in these images, shes trully serving high fashion with her face and poses. The realitly is those posts were nothing but clueless and the jokes werent as clever as they thought they were and I said it. Hate me for it, I wasnt attacking anyone, I was being factual. That all Ill ever say about it. Next.

Makes you long for when Vanity Bonet was here to respond.

EURGH what the fuck?

Fanmade?

The rest are amazing though.

yeah I keep thinking this is fanmade has anyone seen it in an actual magazine? Sometimes Marcus just gets bored I swear

Guest Hunterlas

B9lOiedCcAENmqV.jpg\\\

In this months Elle, courtesy of Madonna Scrapbook

FUCK YEAH... If I was forced to pick one that one would be my favorite. Its savage!!!

• 2 weeks later...

She ALWAYS elevates this brand when she leads the campaigns. This shoot is so on point - editorial and cool as fuck.

I want her to go back to that hair length and with the styling in the photoshoot. It's so DW Tour era.

tumblr_m6uk0wcFHr1qz5ne8o1_500.jpg

:dead:

• 3 weeks later...

the sunglass photos are amazing Wishing i knew wish magazine we could get them in or even buy the poster of the one with her and the many sunglasses. It kindly reminds me of a modern minnie mouse photo from tolot. JMI :Disco_Ball:

Edited by annaandmadonnaforever