New album thread: do NOT distribute or leak songs. We are AGAINST LEAKS.

I think Rebel Heart has definite single potential, but aren't the lyrics too personal? It's great for us, but what about the general public? Would they be able to connect with it?

Yes!!! It's an anthem of life. About riding on, going through each challenge life gives us.

Oh I am getting worried about Kim's predictions for the Diplo tracks. :(

Just that one track I can see being polarizing. I imagine some of the fanbase will love it while the rest of the world recoils in derision, a bit like, er, 'Birthday Song' (but with bytches 'n shit). Hence RH leaking was a masterstroke

As for Diplo, from what I can see, he's co-producing only which is good, and on already written tracks. So the melodies will stay intact.

I have faith!

I don't really understand why some people have demos or unreleased songs (not only for the upcoming album but previous ones). Do they steal them by hacking? Do they buy them? How can you buy them? Is it legal? Those 40 demos have been hacked or have been bought?

I'm really confused. I don't understand how this works DDD:

I don't really understand why some people have demos or unreleased songs (not only for the upcoming album but previous ones). Do they steal them by hacking? Do they buy them? How can you buy them? Is it legal? Those 40 demos have been hacked or have been bought?

I don't understand too...

1409301521689_Image_galleryImage_Madonna

i just love this pic, what a body

Fuck yeah I love it too. She looks bad-ass.

Pray for M

Pray for the leaker. If she truly didn't want these out he's in for a world of hurt. Don't try to fuck w/ the queen (Some never learn)

Yes from hacking. Yes from buying. Yes from trading. There is a community filled with these people. How these unrelesed songs get crossed over into this community is most likely from people who have onced worked with Madonna: musicians, producers, writers, engineres, record execs. Songs do get passed around various people at labels.

The right contacts, loads of $$$, and you can get just about anything.

And Madonna's camp is well aware of that.

Which is why Guy Oseary's lame twitter protestations are so damn hilarious.

what i don't understand is why guy doesn't just look in their own team? collectors & hackers (wtv) can only stop when the source is found. whats the point in punishing the rich kids with connections? just be careful with the people who work in her production & music team (or those who work for them)

seriously.. if some fans (and maybe some non-fans?) KNOW they can get their hands on the songs just by giving some $ to the right people,of course they'll do that if they can. finding those people doesn't help anything.

As predicted, the marriage of Madonna and Avicii was Madgicii ! RH is just what I imagined a collab between the two to sound like. The melody, the unmistakable old skool vocal, the decent lyrics. I hope the finished product doesn't stray too much from this! My fear is that it's been re-worked by you know who.

WAOM while clearly at demo stage has the makings of a brilliant euphoric dance track. It's a little fragmented in current form but the brilliant chorus needs to make the new album in one song or another! Love the lyrics and storytelling here.

Pure Madonna, hooks galore and the perfect leaks to hype the album. The reaction everywhere is universally positive for the most part. Unlike say, if the reggaeton keyboard loop with Madge crow voxing about havin beach parties with her bitches was the first one to leak.

Thanks to madryan and jazzyjan for vocalizing my thoughts exactly in Pink Slime's thread re. the producers/writers.

Now....

LEAK.

Hooray, you are back :laugh: Agree with your reviews of the songs as well. Rebel Heart is euphoric and brilliant - especially for a Demo. Great times ahead for Madonna fans everywhere !

I always thought it was very fishy (and not in a DQ sense) that both DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama were openly talking about the songs months before release and yet Guy O was clearly okay with that. And the next thing we get is a 40-second leaked snippet with a DrownedMadonna-quoted lyric, and then two full song leaks that fan sites have reported.

Clearly it's someone from the inner circle of those two fan sites who is leaking the songs. They've sat on them for months and now someone's pissed off or having a bit of fun and starting to leak.

My guess is that the next leaks would be of all the other songs they have described in detail - e.g. "Joan of Arc", "Messiah", "Illuminati", "Heartbreak City" etc.

So my gut feeling remains that these leaks are not intentional from Madonna herself and that Guy O remains clueless.

If the album is ready and complete, they should release it on iTunes as soon as Madonna is back from Malawi. It doesn't even mater if the leaks are intentional or not. Just maximise publicity and minimise loss of sales and let us have a nice Christmas BITCHES!!

there's also the rumour of a Chilean fan having the demos (maybe via a friend through the fan sites?) and he wants to leak the amount of songs she hasn't played on the MDNA tour when she went to Chile. :huh:

If people are paying $$$$ for demos, couldn't they at least get them in HQ and pay to get them mastered?? I know these demos are in HQ but there's plenty of LQ demos out there, Britney black out demos for example.

I always thought it was very fishy (and not in a DQ sense) that both DrownedMadonna and MadonnaRama were openly talking about the songs months before release and yet Guy O was clearly okay with that. And the next thing we get is a 40-second leaked snippet with a DrownedMadonna-quoted lyric, and then two full song leaks that fan sites have reported.

Clearly it's someone from the inner circle of those two fan sites who is leaking the songs. They've sat on them for months and now someone's pissed off or having a bit of fun and starting to leak.

My guess is that the next leaks would be of all the other songs they have described in detail - e.g. "Joan of Arc", "Messiah", "Illuminati", "Heartbreak City" etc.

So my gut feeling remains that these leaks are not intentional from Madonna herself and that Guy O remains clueless.

If the album is ready and complete, they should release it on iTunes as soon as Madonna is back from Malawi. It doesn't even mater if the leaks are intentional or not. Just maximise publicity and minimise loss of sales and let us have a nice Christmas BITCHES!!

and drownedmadonna looks like (suspiciously) the last place on earth...where the leaks have not been acknowledged (yet) on their news page

there's also the rumour of a Chilean fan having the demos (maybe via a friend through the fan sites?) and he wants to leak the amount of songs she hasn't played on the MDNA tour when she went to Chile. :huh:

So 6 or 7 yes?

and drownedmadonna looks like (suspiciously) the only place on earth...where the leaks have not been acknowledged (yet) on their news page

They have acknowledged them on their Facebook page. And they are NOT happy about the leaks.